Flight: superior (rank 2)
12. Oh Incendia Os/ Do you not soar among the heavens?/ Have you not seen the sky above/ Where the gods do tread
13. Do you not fly/ Farther and farther than eye can see?/ And still return unto us for our protection
14. Do the clouds not part for thine entrance?/ Does not even the sun move from thy path?
Fire: standard (rank 1)
- Ranged Attack
- Area Affect
15. Oh Incendia Os/ Protector of us/ We are the weak
16. Sparks of flaming fire shoot forth from thy jaw/ To engulf our enemies
17. Does not it light the earth around you?/ Do not the trees and grass become inflamed with thy breath?
18. Oh Incendia Os/ Mighty is your praise/ May you long protect us
Armor: standard (rank 1)
19. And do not our enemies' weapons shatter and brake/ When they strike your unbreakable skin?
20. Are not the weapons of stone and wood/ Of no use against your mighty power?
21. It all is true/ The gods be praised
Danger Sense: standard (rank 1)
22. And do you not/ Oh Incendia Os/ Know when danger is nigh?
23. Do you not know of our enemies' coming long before we do?/ Do you not let out your howls of warning when you know of their coming?
24. Are you not ready to attack/ Long before the arrival of our enemies?
25. Oh Incendia Os/ Long may you protect us/ Long may your wings carry you/ Long may you live/ Protector of the weak/ Defender of the helpless/ Mighty is your praise
(Taken from 'Incendia Os Fabula'. In keeping with tradition, this selection has been divided up into verses.)