Alexandra Amberson: 4
Danger Room: 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Calender Man vs. Rainbow Archer

MATCH SCORE
Calender Man: 6
Rainbow Archer: 4

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Burger King vs. Flo (Progressive)

MATCH SCORE
The Burger King: 6
Flo (Progressive): 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Artemis vs. Odin

MATCH SCORE
Artemis: 5
Odin: 8

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Battle Droids vs. Clonetroopers

MATCH SCORE
Battle Droids: 0
Clonetroopers: 14

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Tallahassee (Zombie Land) vs. The Town of Silent Hill

MATCH SCORE
Tallahassee (Zombie Land): 4
The Town of Silent Hill: 7

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Overlook Hotel vs. Din Djarin

MATCH SCORE
The Overlook Hotel: 4
Din Djarin: 11

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Pele vs. Cúchulainn

MATCH SCORE
Pele: 5
Cúchulainn: 4

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Android 8 vs. Midnighter

MATCH SCORE
Android 8: 9
Midnighter: 3

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Flash (Wally West) vs. Superman

MATCH SCORE
The Flash (Wally West): 6
Superman: 7

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Invid vs. The Romulan Star Empire

MATCH SCORE
The Invid: 7
The Romulan Star Empire: 6

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Lucky the Leprechaun vs. Snap, Crackle, and Pop

MATCH SCORE
Lucky the Leprechaun: 7
Snap, Crackle, and Pop: 5

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Qu (All Tomorrows) vs. The Cylons

MATCH SCORE
The Qu (All Tomorrows): 4
The Cylons: 8

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Michonne vs. Monster Island

MATCH SCORE
Michonne: 2
Monster Island: 11

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Apollo vs. Quetzalcoatl

MATCH SCORE
Apollo: 9
Quetzalcoatl: 2

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Tony the Tiger vs. Dig 'em Frog

MATCH SCORE
Tony the Tiger: 8
Dig 'em Frog: 3

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Scar (Disney) vs. David Xanatos

MATCH SCORE
Scar (Disney): 5
David Xanatos: 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Mario vs. Willy the Hillbilly

MATCH SCORE
Mario: 3
Willy the Hillbilly: 10

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Lara Croft vs. Xenomorph Prime

MATCH SCORE
Lara Croft: 7
Xenomorph Prime: 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Ryu vs. Sub-Zero

MATCH SCORE
Ryu: 7
Sub-Zero: 5

Match 558 World War Hulk vs. Brolly vs. Superman (Kal Kent-One Million)

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

this is for the rule of the whole world.WILL EVIL PREFAIL OR WILL ONE SUPERHERO SAVE US ALL.THE BATTLE IS AT AN OPEN FIELD.SHABBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be a DBZ Fanboy, no surprise

LOL, whatever you say.

Anyway...it's been a while since I read this comic, so can't remember the feats of Superman 1 million. I may be confusing him with this guy:

200px-Superman_Prime.jpg who was insanely powerful.

I think the main point here is that the fight will quickly end up in the sky for the advantage so WWHulk will be left behind (unless of course as Jeffsteg mentioned, he one-punches Brolly out), in which case all Superman has to do is take to the skies and think of an effective strategy to take him out (freeze breath and heat vision spring to mind).

Going by the slightly more realistic view that WWHulk doesn't one-shot either of his opponents, he will be left on the ground and the main battle is between Sups and Brolly. Now, who has those feats for Sups?

You must be a DBZ Fanboy, no surprise

You must be a DBZ hater. <_<

LOL, whatever you say.

Anyway...it's been a while since I read this comic, so can't remember the feats of Superman 1 million. I may be confusing him with this guy:

200px-Superman_Prime.jpg who was insanely powerful.

I think the main point here is that the fight will quickly end up in the sky for the advantage so WWHulk will be left behind (unless of course as Jeffsteg mentioned, he one-punches Brolly out), in which case all Superman has to do is take to the skies and think of an effective strategy to take him out (freeze breath and heat vision spring to mind).

Going by the slightly more realistic view that WWHulk doesn't one-shot either of his opponents, he will be left on the ground and the main battle is between Sups and Brolly. Now, who has those feats for Sups?

I think that Superman in the pic you posted was in a crossover...who was a herald of Galactus. <_<

Anyway, Superman one-mill easily takes out the outher two. The guy is a reality manipulator. :huh:

I think that Superman in the pic you posted was in a crossover...who was a herald of Galactus. <_<

What? How have I not heard of that comic??? Google time! P.S. If it isn't, they should definitely do that!

You must be a DBZ hater. :huh:

Heh. Indeed. Brolly would outright obliterate any incarnation of Hulk with incredible ease. That being said, I still think Supes 1-mil is the clear winner here. Too many crazy, wtf feats and powers <_<

Terrible set-up btw.

Heh. Indeed. Brolly would outright obliterate any incarnation of Hulk with incredible ease.

Cosmic Hulk... <_<

Heh. Indeed. Brolly would outright obliterate any incarnation of Hulk with incredible ease. That being said, I still think Supes 1-mil is the clear winner here. Too many crazy, wtf feats and powers <_<

Terrible set-up btw.

Seconded. Except as mentioned the Cosmic Hulk.

Now the only thing that I think would even them up would be that since Superman had preptime for this fight... (He's spent how long sundipped to become Superman 1M?) Then Both Brolly and Hulk should also get that amount of time to prep, assuming that age is not a factor... and as such Both Brolly and the Hulk would also be omgwtf insanely powerful...

Terrible set-up btw.

Explain to me how Hulk would lose to Brolly.

1) *fake word*!!!

2) When Hulk busts a galaxy, THEN he may actually be a match...although I severely doubt that since Brolly was capable of that feat in his base form <_<

The Maximum that the Hulk has ever lifted was seen to be 150 billion tons (Secret Wars) Now Goku had the power to lift about a million tons of rock in his base form, Brolly is about 400 to 2500 (Arbitrary Number) times more powerful, but still weaker than the hulk as seen there...

But it's the fact that he's an FTL Fighter that can Blow Up Galaxies that leads him the win. He also has the ability to travel vary easily through space, which means that in the very likely scenario of him destroying the planet they're fighting on, he would easily be able to survive it. The Hulk might also survive, but he would be stranded and eventually succumb to his need to breath. The Hulk cannot fly and thus he cannot travel on his own accord between planets, he would die long before reaching anywhere that could support him. That's all assuming that Brolly doesn't just wtfpwn his arse with Ki blasts.

1) *fake word*!!!

2) When Hulk busts a galaxy, THEN he may actually be a match...although I severely doubt that since Brolly was capable of that feat in his base form <_<

Hulk has reacted to speedsters his entire life why do think Brolly be any different and don't give me that galaxy busting bull crap. I will believe he went through the entire galaxy and destroyed everything but no way he is a galaxy buster. If he was galaxy buster wouldn't you think he would have just done that against the Z fighters. :huh:

:huh:

1) *fake word*!!!

Ehh...Maybe. ?Brolly usually just stands there, and lets the others dish it out on him, while he brags about nothing hurting him...I think... ;)

So, are we just going to forget that Hulk destroyed an entire Dimension, which is much more impressive than Brolly busting a galaxy (which wasn't even completely busted). ;)

I guess what I'm trying to say here is...Brolly is like Doomsday: A Walking Plot device.

1) *fake word*!!!

All agreed on this points. Don't forget, Brolly's Ki raises dramitcally as the fight wears on. Unfortunately, kal Kent has 5-th dimensional Imp Blood in his veins....

I'll withhold my vote seeing this as an unfair fight

The Maximum that the Hulk has ever lifted was seen to be 150 billion tons (Secret Wars) Now Goku had the power to lift about a million tons of rock in his base form, Brolly is about 400 to 2500 (Arbitrary Number) times more powerful, but still weaker than the hulk as seen there...

Shifting Continents>>>>>Holding up a mountain.

And...forgive my ignorance, but where on Earth did you get that Brolly was 2,500 times stronger than Goku? I'd go for, like, 10 times stronger than Goku, but 2,500?

But it's the fact that he's an FTL Fighter that can Blow Up Galaxies that leads him the win. He also has the ability to travel vary easily through space, which means that in the very likely scenario of him destroying the planet they're fighting on, he would easily be able to survive it. The Hulk might also survive, but he would be stranded and eventually succumb to his need to breath. The Hulk cannot fly and thus he cannot travel on his own accord between planets, he would die long before reaching anywhere that could support him. That's all assuming that Brolly doesn't just wtfpwn his arse with Ki blasts.

The Ki blasts Brolly usually makes ever only seem to make craters a few feet wide, which Hulk could survive just by standing there.