7:2 - Joxer the Mighty vs. Macho Man Randy Savage

MATCH SCORE
Joxer the Mighty: 4
Macho Man Randy Savage: 8

7:2 - David Xanatos vs. Doctor Doom

MATCH SCORE
David Xanatos: 0
Doctor Doom: 16

7:2 - Josie And The Pussycats vs. Asuka (WWE)

MATCH SCORE
Josie And The Pussycats: 13
Asuka (WWE): 10

7:2 - Light Yagami vs. Mister Fantastic

MATCH SCORE
Light Yagami: 11
Mister Fantastic: 7

7:2 - Pinhead vs. Dark Willow

MATCH SCORE
Pinhead: 9
Dark Willow: 11

7:2 - Tramp (Disney) vs. Dex-Starr

MATCH SCORE
Tramp (Disney): 11
Dex-Starr: 4

7:2 - The Three Stooges vs. Powerline

MATCH SCORE
The Three Stooges: 1
Powerline: 12

7:2 - The Misfits vs. Sideshow Bob

MATCH SCORE
The Misfits: 5
Sideshow Bob: 7

7:2 - Godzooky vs. Charlie Barkin

MATCH SCORE
Godzooky: 5
Charlie Barkin: 9

7:2 - Starkiller vs. Vulcan(Gabriel Summers)

MATCH SCORE
Starkiller: 6
Vulcan(Gabriel Summers): 14

7:2 - F91 Gundam vs. King Ghidorah

MATCH SCORE
F91 Gundam: 3
King Ghidorah: 12

7:2 - High Evolutionary vs. Rick Sanchez

MATCH SCORE
High Evolutionary: 9
Rick Sanchez: 3

7:2 - Jade (Jackie Chan Adventures) vs. Damian Wayne

MATCH SCORE
Jade (Jackie Chan Adventures): 9
Damian Wayne: 10

7:2 - Queen Barb vs. Animal

MATCH SCORE
Queen Barb: 3
Animal (Muppets): 9

7:2 - Dr. Horrible vs. The Tenth Doctor

MATCH SCORE
Dr. Horrible: 3
The Tenth Doctor: 9

7:2 - Mister Mind vs. Doctor Sivana

MATCH SCORE
Mister Mind: 14
Doctor Sivana: 1

7:2 - Nova vs. Porunga

MATCH SCORE
Nova: 15
Porunga: 4

7:2 - Android 21 vs. Arcade

MATCH SCORE
Android 21: 10
Arcade: 7

Scarlet Witch vs. Freddy Krueger

MATCH SCORE
Scarlet Witch: 6
Freddy Krueger: 2

7:1 - Imhotep vs. Azazel (Fallen)

MATCH SCORE
Imhotep: 9
Azazel (Fallen): 4

7:1 - Barney Stinson vs. Scott Pilgrim

MATCH SCORE
Barney Stinson: 5
Scott Pilgrim: 6

Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Pymp(mex)

Adam Warlock the most powerful marvel character?

I have recently re-read the Infinity Gauntlet , Infinity War, Infinity Crusade and the Adam Warlock series, he is pretty much the top dog in marvel at that time. Thanos teams up with him. Eternity reveres him and when Thanos had the HOTU, Adam was left untouched over everyone else.

So my question is this:Is Adam the most powerful being in Marvel? or should he be?

I kind of think of him as Goku of Marvel

Maybe Rune King Thor?

Meh. It's debatable. Warlock was/is definitely important...

Guest Ivan

Adam Warlock would most assuredly defeat The Blue Marvel. The various Wagnerized versions of Thor are certainly capable of handling Warlock, but I'd put his evil future self Magus up there with whatever SuperThor you want to bring to the table. Magus is the most hardcore purple dude of all time.

Huh, would Adam be able to defeat even Sentry then?

I say he would if he has the Soul Gem he could beat anyone practically. right? the whole reason I put this up was to see how marvel portrayed him vs other people. Hulk, Sentry and Franklin are powerful, but I think Adam Warlock could beat them all. He seems to be resistant to reality warping, and seems to have great knowledge of the universe. just saying.

Guest Ivan

Warlock would split the Sentry into his constituent personalities, which would then fight among themselves.

Adam Warlock would most assuredly defeat The Blue Marvel. The various Wagnerized versions of Thor are certainly capable of handling Warlock, but I'd put his evil future self Magus up there with whatever SuperThor you want to bring to the table. Magus is the most hardcore purple dude of all time.

Huh? Blue Marvel Pimpsmacked Sentry rather easily! I'd say Adam would lose to Reality Warpers like Franklin Richards, Mad Jaspers, and Scarlett Witch... Each one could shape reality and manipulate energy to whatever effect they desire.

Besides Adam Warlock would lose to Hulk!!!

With the Soul Gem(or the Gauntlet) Warlock would be in the higher circles of power in the Marvel Universe, but that's true of many people with any Gem. And he still isn't the most powerful either way.

On his own, he's not particularly impressive.

With the Soul Gem(or the Gauntlet) Warlock would be in the higher circles of power in the Marvel Universe, but that's true of many people with any Gem. And he still isn't the most powerful either way.

Wow finally we agree... The universe has just become unraveled at it's very fibre... Lol!

Really? I think he has shown capable of doing damage to anyone. In the Infinity Gaunlet, Adam shows that he is more intelligent than Thanos. Or at least on par. When Thanos had the HOTU, Adam Warlock survived and Thanos even acknowledged that Adam was more dangerous than him

Really? I think he has shown capable of doing damage to anyone. In the Infinity Gaunlet, Adam shows that he is more intelligent than Thanos. Or at least on par. When Thanos had the HOTU, Adam Warlock survived and Thanos even acknowledged that Adam was more dangerous than him

In context... Adam Warlock exist outside of all Marvel U's realities. This is why the HoTU held no effects on him and thus Thanos commented Adam was dangerous in that aspect. Adam can be hurt and even killed. He is even weaker without the Soul Gem.

Not to mention Adam Warlock serves Thanos as sort of a "Sentient (Guilty) Conscious" or at the very least a trusted advisor.

In context... Adam Warlock exist outside of all Marvel U's realities. This is why the HoTU held no effects on him and thus Thanos commented Adam was dangerous in that aspect. Adam can be hurt and even killed. He is even weaker without the Soul Gem.

Not to mention Adam Warlock serves Thanos as sort of a "Sentient (Guilty) Conscious" or at the very least a trusted advisor.

thanks for explaining, and yes I know he can get killed and hurt, but then he would go in that cocoon to make him stronger.

I mean, for what it's worth, Adam has tangled with everyone. He often speaks directly to Eternity and Infinity, he meddles with Galactus, and other Cosmic beings. Thanos and him are Heads and Tails of the same coin.(both use the Power Cosmic, or was it Cosmic Power?)

The Infinity Watch are just badass. I see others being more powerful sure, but Silver Sufer's level is no match for him, Earth's heroes are no match for him, Dr. Doom was able to hurt him, but then Doom realized he just caught him off guard

Guest Ivan

Magus is Adam Warlock to the nth power. He's the only character who Moondragon admits she is afraid of, (this is a chick who very literally *insensitivity'd* Thor.) The entire War of Kings was a "test" of the extent of his power level and he's technically still in the cocoon while that is going on.

Magus is Adam Warlock to the nth power. He's the only character who Moondragon admits she is afraid of, (this is a chick who very literally *insensitivity'd* Thor.) The entire War of Kings was a "test" of the extent of his power level and he's technically still in the cocoon while that is going on.

I agree, people will always counter with the scene where Kang and Dr. Doom ambushes Magus and knocks Adam and Magus out with their hand cannons. I cannot stress this when I say, that it takes more than brute force to conquer the universe. I seen hulk get smashed into the Earth, doesn't mean he is weak right?

I never said Adam was the least bit weak... I just contended that if he faced a pissed off Hulk he'd be beat... Likewise with really powerful reality warpers.

Yeah Magus on the other hand is ruthless and Badass... But such is the way of when Good turns Bad in Marvel comics. Like Hulk (Maestro) Scarlet Witch (House of M) Phoenix (Dark Phoenix) Sentry (Void) the list literally goes on and on.

Adam Warlock is a powerful character indeed but in his good persona he is too controlled to be a threat.