The Kangaroo: 1
Calender Man: 8

By UMPIRE

12:6 - Segata Sanshiro vs. Count Chocula

MATCH SCORE
Segata Sanshiro: 5
Count Chocula: 4

By UMPIRE

12:6 - Martian Manhunter vs. Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell)

MATCH SCORE
Martian Manhunter: 7
Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell): 5

By UMPIRE

12:6 - The Gregory House vs. John Connor

MATCH SCORE
The Gregory House: 4
John Connor: 6

By UMPIRE

12:6 - The Matrix vs. Alexa "Lex" Woods

MATCH SCORE
The Matrix: 4
Alexa "Lex" Woods: 10

By UMPIRE

12:6 - Skull Island vs. Alan Grant

MATCH SCORE
Skull Island: 3
Alan Grant: 12

By UMPIRE

12:6 - The Frieza Force vs. Phalanx

MATCH SCORE
The Frieza Force: 4
Phalanx: 7

By UMPIRE

12:6 - The Flood vs. Tyranids

MATCH SCORE
The Flood: 2
Tyranids: 8

By UMPIRE

12:6 - Gotham City Police Department vs. Cowboys

MATCH SCORE
Gotham City Police Department: 6
Cowboys: 4

Match 6251 Boba Fett vs. Darth Stalker

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

Noisily, the main gate lifts to flood the blackness with blinding light, revealing a silhouetted figure. He is clad in a dark robe, with the hood up over his head. He strides purposefully into the hallway of Jabba’s palace. Two giant Gamorrean guards move to block his path. The figure halts, raising his hand and pointing at the puzzled guards. Suddenly, they are lifted off their feet and slammed against the wall, crushing them. He lowers his hand and moves on down the hallway. Bib Fortuna appears out of the gloom. He is also brushed aside with the wave of hand.The throne room is filled with the vilest, most grotesque creatures ever conceived in the universe. They’re in the midst of a drunken, raucous party. The stranger stands in the doorway to the dimly lit chamber, unnoticed. Light shafts partially illuminate the sloppy, smelly monsters, which cheer and make rude noises as Jabba’s slave girls writhe around in front of the throne.After a long moment, the dark figure moves into the light, drawing immediate attention. Time screeches to a halt as all eyes fall on him. Jabba flies into a rage. The source of his anger suddenly whips open his robe, shrugging it off, to reveal Lord Starkiller. His helmet masks a sneer of cruel contempt, etched upon a face tempered by a lifetime of struggle, “I’m here for the droids. We can do this the easy way, or --” He stares out into the abyss, the abyss stares back. Silence. And then – all hell breaks loose.With a snarl, several guards rush Lord Starkiller’s position. But they’re already too late. He moves like lightning, igniting his lightsaber and hacking his way into two charging Gamorreans. He spins around, cutting another clean in half. The remaining guards instantly back away, as do most of the other monsters in the room. He surveys the scene once more, his gaze stopping only when it connects with a glare from across the room. A figure clad in Mandalorian armor, emerges from the shadows; it’s Boba Fett. The T-shaped visor of his helmet gives away nothing, it’s as cold and pitiless as a midnight sun. Recognizing the bounty hunter, Lord Starkiller shifts slightly -- his grip tightening on the hilt of this his lightsaber, “Back off, Fett. I’m only here for the droids. It doesn’t concern you.”Boba Fett is gunfighter cool, cradling his EE-3 carbine rifle with care. He looks over at Jabba. A sly grin creeps across the vast mouth of the repulsive blob and he begins to laugh. Boba Fett nods slightly and turns back toward Lord Starkiller, “It seems a bounty has just been placed on your head.” Boba Fett holds up a small silver ball in his hand, “Now it concerns me.” A red light on it begins to glow as he tosses it across the room. Jabba’s court of monstrous creatures erupts in mass confusion, giving the bounty hunter plenty of cover.The grenade detonates, it’s more smoke than flame. Lord Starkiller takes note, “It’s a ruse.” He uses the force to try and pinpoint Boba Fett’s location, “Stand down, Fett. This is one fight you’re ill-equipped to handle.” The bounty hunter leaps from seemingly nowhere, firing his sawn-off EE-3 blaster, “You have no idea what I’m equipped to handle.” Lord Starkiller windmills his lightsaber, deflecting the short bursts. Boba Fett doesn’t relent; he knows he can’t allow time for the Sith Lord’s wits to clear. He lifts his left wrist gauntlet, firing a mini concussion rocket, “You have no idea the arsenal I’m about to unleash.”

Hey BlackDog, Darth Stalker is Starkiller. You added a character that already existed.

Hey dude, actually I put him in the system and putting him in is no different than putting in Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader. I mean he's a Sith Lord and he's from an alternate universe where he killed Darth Vader and becomes the Emperor's new apprentice (The Force Unleashed: Sith Edition), so It's also kinda like putting in Kingdom Come Superman when our regular Superman is already in the system. Oh, and Boba Fett for the win.

When I played ultimate Sith addition Fett went down fairly easily.

I think the actual storyline to the Sith Edition reads something like this: "Before leaving Jabba's Palace, Lord Starkiller is confronted by Boba Fett, who is after the bounty on him, placed by Jabba. After a vicious duel, Fett launches a missile from his jetpack, which Lord Starkiller grabs and hurls back at him, apparently killing Fett as a result." That doesn't sound that easy to me. Besides, this set-up is different, the circumstances have changed. This plays into Boba Fett's hands. Fett is on familiar turf here -- Starkiller isn't.

Agreed, this isn't the game. Incredible set-up, by the way. Boba Fett is clearly on his game -- he's been observing Starkiller take on the guards from the shadows. He wouldn't engage Starkiller unless he thought he could take him. Boba Fett has two major points in his favor: First, he isn't afraid of anything (including a Sith Lord), and, second, he isn't stupid. If it could be helped, he would never fight Starkiller in close quarter combat, preferring to launch his assaults from a distance. I think the bounty hunter takes this.

Boba Fett's death in The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition is non-canon. It never happens. Boba Fett, as far as I know, hasn't died yet.

Boba Fett's death in The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition is non-canon. It never happens. Boba Fett, as far as I know, hasn't died yet.

Quite true. Fett is in his seventies in the Legacy of the Force series and still one of the baddest dudes in the galaxy.

Now, Fett loses this fight badly. There isn't anything he can do that Stalker can't counter. Stalker, however can deflect shots, yank weapons away, push back grenade's or just choke, toss or fry (unless he lost that ability due to injuries) Fett at will. Fett may be on home turf, but has no extra prep and he's almost been accidently kill on home turf before.

Honestly, Fett wouldn't have taken the bounty on the spot like that unless he had a death wish. While he is a capable Jedi killer, Sith are a bit different. There are things Jedi just don't do while the Sith wouldn't hesitate to use the Force in the most deadly of applications they can think of. If Fett knows Stalkers reputation, which he almost certainly does, he'd know he can't take him. Once, speaking to Jaina Solo about her twin brother Jacen, Jaina asked why he doesn't take out Jacen (by then known as Darth Caedus) himself to avenge the death of his daughter at Jacen's hands, since that he had killed Jedi before. His response was that he'd never killed a Jedi like him before, never one that powerful. Stalker/Starkiller is definately in the league.

Quite true. Fett is in his seventies in the Legacy of the Force series and still one of the baddest dudes in the galaxy.

Now, Fett loses this fight badly. There isn't anything he can do that Stalker can't counter. Stalker, however can deflect shots, yank weapons away, push back grenade's or just choke, toss or fry (unless he lost that ability due to injuries) Fett at will. Fett may be on home turf, but has no extra prep and he's almost been accidently kill on home turf before.

Honestly, Fett wouldn't have taken the bounty on the spot like that unless he had a death wish. While he is a capable Jedi killer, Sith are a bit different. There are things Jedi just don't do while the Sith wouldn't hesitate to use the Force in the most deadly of applications they can think of. If Fett knows Stalkers reputation, which he almost certainly does, he'd know he can't take him. Once, speaking to Jaina Solo about her twin brother Jacen, Jaina asked why he doesn't take out Jacen (by then known as Darth Caedus) himself to avenge the death of his daughter at Jacen's hands, since that he had killed Jedi before. His response was that he'd never killed a Jedi like him before, never one that powerful. Stalker/Starkiller is definately in the league.

But didn't he almost beat Darth Vader before? I mean I know, that Boba doesn't have a good chance of winning this but just asking if he did or not.

But didn't he almost beat Darth Vader before? I mean I know, that Boba doesn't have a good chance of winning this but just asking if he did or not.

Boba Fett has fought Vader twice once in "Boba Fett Enemy of the Empire" and beat him only armed with a blaster then again in a lightsaber dual that ended in a draw only because Darth Vader fled. Because of this Vader considers Boba Fett the greatest and most dangerous bounty hunter in the galaxy. Last time i checked beating Darth Vader with only a blaster and strategic wit is damn impressive. Boba Fett wins.

Last time i checked beating Darth Vader with only a blaster and strategic wit is damn impressive.

Yes, that is damn impressive, however Starkiller actually whooped Vader. This particular version killed Vader. Not to mention Starkiller is capable of using Force powers that Vader is not.

Also Fett had a unique situation going on that he used to gain an advantage and shoot Vader in the head. After that he found himself in Vader's TK grip. He doesn't have that sort of advantage based on tis set-up.

Yes, that is damn impressive, however Starkiller actually whooped Vader. This particular version killed Vader. Not to mention Starkiller is capable of using Force powers that Vader is not.

Also Fett had a unique situation going on that he used to gain an advantage and shoot Vader in the head. After that he found himself in Vader's TK grip. He doesn't have that sort of advantage based on tis set-up.

As per setup, Fett as already given away his element of surprise, which is bs, he would never do that, he had one slim chance, and that was to snipe Starkiller, even that probably wouldn't have worked due to Jedi Precog. but still, its better than leaping right in front of one of the most powerful jedi who ever lived.

IIRC It wasn't becasue Boba was scared of Jacen that he didn't go after him, it was for some other reason... If I could only remember!!! ARGH! I finished the series like last year and I can't remember jack shit. But yeah, Starkiller wins.

And yes, at the age of 70 Fett is even more of a badass than he was before, too bad he can't set foot on his home planet.

*Sigh* Boba Fett did not beat Darth Vader.

Fett vs Vader

However, Vader had followed Fett to Maryx Minor and the two engaged in battle over control of the box. Unable to break through the Dark Lord's defense, Fett quickly found himself forced to the edge of a cliff that hung over a molten pit, apparently at Vader's mercy. Not willing to risk damaging the casket, Vader tried to force Fett to relinquish it by turning his mental powers against the bounty hunter, yet Fett's strength of will allowed him to resist the Sith's suggestions long enough to throw himself from the cliff... apparently to his death. Shocked by this turn of events, and horrified at the thought of having lost his prize, Vader peered over the edge only to find Fett's blaster waiting for him. Shooting Vader square in the forehead and knocking the Sith Lord to his back, Fett returned to solid ground and declared himself the victor of their conflict. Vader congratulated the bounty hunter, then promptly turned the Force against him. Stripped of his blaster, forced to his knees and his arms pinned to his side by the Force, Fett looked certain to meet his end, yet—surprising the Sith Lord again—he kicked the box Vader desired over the cliff edge. Infuriated, Vader released his grip on Fett and went for the box, getting a telekinetic hold on it narrowly before it was destroyed. With Vader's back to him, concentration focused on retrieving the casket, Fett weighed up the benefits of taking advantage of this opening and killing the Dark Lord of the Sith. He quickly decided against such a course of action however, believing that, if taken, the Empire would trouble him to no end.

Fett only "won" in the sense that he shot Vader in the face once, and then kept finding ways to not get killed.

Vader took the upper-hand in battle until Fett made an unexpected move, unleashing a lightsaber of his own. The two clashed briefly, and though Vader's skills with the lightsaber greatly out-matched Fett's, Boba's brute force, ferocity, and pure determination allowed him to hold his own. In the fray, the stasis-field was damaged and Solo escaped. Vader, more interested in catching Solo, removed himself from the fight and took Fett's lightsaber with him, though Fett would lose Solo's bounty.

In this fight Boba simply busts out a lightsaber and blocks one of Vader's blows. But Vader still outclasses him in everyway. The idea that Boba Fett took down Darth Motha*vulgarity*in Vader is ridiculous.

*Sigh* Boba Fett did not beat Darth Vader.

Fett vs Vader

However, Vader had followed Fett to Maryx Minor and the two engaged in battle over control of the box. Unable to break through the Dark Lord's defense, Fett quickly found himself forced to the edge of a cliff that hung over a molten pit, apparently at Vader's mercy. Not willing to risk damaging the casket, Vader tried to force Fett to relinquish it by turning his mental powers against the bounty hunter, yet Fett's strength of will allowed him to resist the Sith's suggestions long enough to throw himself from the cliff... apparently to his death. Shocked by this turn of events, and horrified at the thought of having lost his prize, Vader peered over the edge only to find Fett's blaster waiting for him. Shooting Vader square in the forehead and knocking the Sith Lord to his back, Fett returned to solid ground and declared himself the victor of their conflict. Vader congratulated the bounty hunter, then promptly turned the Force against him. Stripped of his blaster, forced to his knees and his arms pinned to his side by the Force, Fett looked certain to meet his end, yet—surprising the Sith Lord again—he kicked the box Vader desired over the cliff edge. Infuriated, Vader released his grip on Fett and went for the box, getting a telekinetic hold on it narrowly before it was destroyed. With Vader's back to him, concentration focused on retrieving the casket, Fett weighed up the benefits of taking advantage of this opening and killing the Dark Lord of the Sith. He quickly decided against such a course of action however, believing that, if taken, the Empire would trouble him to no end.

Fett only "won" in the sense that he shot Vader in the face once, and then kept finding ways to not get killed.

Vader took the upper-hand in battle until Fett made an unexpected move, unleashing a lightsaber of his own. The two clashed briefly, and though Vader's skills with the lightsaber greatly out-matched Fett's, Boba's brute force, ferocity, and pure determination allowed him to hold his own. In the fray, the stasis-field was damaged and Solo escaped. Vader, more interested in catching Solo, removed himself from the fight and took Fett's lightsaber with him, though Fett would lose Solo's bounty.

In this fight Boba simply busts out a lightsaber and blocks one of Vader's blows. But Vader still outclasses him in everyway. The idea that Boba Fett took down Darth Motha*vulgarity*in Vader is ridiculous.

Well, if Vader is so great, then why wouldn't he have thought that someone like Boba wouldn't have commited suicide to save the casket, and can't he oh I don't know stop laser blasts, so why didn't he stop the one that Boba shot at him. Also he could have killed Vader if he wanted to as the text said.

Also, doesn't it show SOME skill that he manged to block one of Vader's attacks?

Well, if Vader is so great, then why wouldn't he have thought that someone like Boba wouldn't have commited suicide to save the casket, and can't he oh I don't know stop laser blasts, so why didn't he stop the one that Boba shot at him. Also he could have killed Vader if he wanted to as the text said.

Also, doesn't it show SOME skill that he manged to block one of Vader's attacks?

What?

Because he's not an omniscient mind reader?

Because he blocks blaster bolts with his hands and with his lightsaber not his face. By the way, being shot in the face didn't do much.

It says that while Vader was holding the casket Boba thought about using the advantage to kill him. It doesn't say he could. Considering the fact that Vader has fought several Jedi Knights and Master at once and won, it's doubtful Boba could have actually done anything.

No. Anyone can block one attack from anything. It doesn't prove anything, unless you were simply trying to show Boba won't die in the first hit.

Guest artfar12
Boba Fett has fought Vader twice once in "Boba Fett Enemy of the Empire" and beat him only armed with a blaster then again in a lightsaber dual that ended in a draw only because Darth Vader fled. Because of this Vader considers Boba Fett the greatest and most dangerous bounty hunter in the galaxy. Last time i checked beating Darth Vader with only a blaster and strategic wit is damn impressive. Boba Fett wins.

No he didnt are you crazy????BOTH fights Vader was winning and it was Fett who retreated. I have the comics. He stood u pto Vader for a few panels then was outcalssed easily. As for this fight it likely goes the same way.

No he didnt are you crazy????BOTH fights Vader was winning and it was Fett who retreated. I have the comics. He stood u pto Vader for a few panels then was outcalssed easily. As for this fight it likely goes the same way.

Outclassed easily!?! Boba Fett holds his own against Vader the entire fight in "Enemy of the Empire." Kicking the casket off the cliff was a strategic move, and it served its purpose. It broke Vader's force grip on him, and left the Sith Lord vulnerable to attack. Quote: "There had been a moment on the lip of that firey pit, when the Dark Lord had been at his mercy. The slightest twitch would have sent him to his doom." Boba Fett just decides that it isn't in his best interest to kill Vader. And, don't forget, in this fight the droids are in play...Boba Fett already knows that Starkiller wants them, and he's smart enough to use this to his advantage.

Boba Fett is just too badass to lose this fight. There isn't anything he can't do when it comes to melee combat, including wielding a lightsaber. Plus, when it comes to a battle of wits, Starkiller will find himself on the losing end. Boba Fett will use anything, and everything, to his advantage. And, exactly how does the set-up screw him; he's observed Starkiller and knows how he fights and what weapons he fights with -- he also knows what Starkiller is after. He didn't snipe Starkiller from the shadows because he had no reason to; it isn't until a price has been put on his head that he's given a reason to act.

Fett_vs_Vader.jpg

There is a reason Boba Fett is the most notorious and feared bounty hunter in all the galaxy. Starkiller is out of his league when it comes to strategic maneuvering. The Emperor's lackey is still in need of some seasoning. Perhaps that is why the Emperor sends Starkiller to do the heavy lifting himself; when Darth Vader was his apprentice he commanded others to do his bidding. Fett takes this.

People consider "employed tricks so Vader wouldn't kill him easily" to be "hold his own against Vader"? I was under the impression that if you had to continously use tricks to put distance between you and your enemy (who had stripped you of your weapons, holding you up with his mind and was able to kill you immediately and who outclassed you in swordsmanship skills) then you couldn't hold your own against the opponent, thus, the whole point of putting distance between each other.