Alexandra Amberson: 4
Danger Room: 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Calender Man vs. Rainbow Archer

MATCH SCORE
Calender Man: 6
Rainbow Archer: 4

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Burger King vs. Flo (Progressive)

MATCH SCORE
The Burger King: 6
Flo (Progressive): 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Artemis vs. Odin

MATCH SCORE
Artemis: 5
Odin: 8

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Battle Droids vs. Clonetroopers

MATCH SCORE
Battle Droids: 0
Clonetroopers: 14

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Tallahassee (Zombie Land) vs. The Town of Silent Hill

MATCH SCORE
Tallahassee (Zombie Land): 4
The Town of Silent Hill: 7

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Overlook Hotel vs. Din Djarin

MATCH SCORE
The Overlook Hotel: 4
Din Djarin: 11

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Pele vs. Cúchulainn

MATCH SCORE
Pele: 5
Cúchulainn: 4

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Android 8 vs. Midnighter

MATCH SCORE
Android 8: 9
Midnighter: 3

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Flash (Wally West) vs. Superman

MATCH SCORE
The Flash (Wally West): 6
Superman: 7

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Invid vs. The Romulan Star Empire

MATCH SCORE
The Invid: 7
The Romulan Star Empire: 6

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Lucky the Leprechaun vs. Snap, Crackle, and Pop

MATCH SCORE
Lucky the Leprechaun: 7
Snap, Crackle, and Pop: 5

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Qu (All Tomorrows) vs. The Cylons

MATCH SCORE
The Qu (All Tomorrows): 4
The Cylons: 8

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Michonne vs. Monster Island

MATCH SCORE
Michonne: 2
Monster Island: 11

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Apollo vs. Quetzalcoatl

MATCH SCORE
Apollo: 9
Quetzalcoatl: 2

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Tony the Tiger vs. Dig 'em Frog

MATCH SCORE
Tony the Tiger: 8
Dig 'em Frog: 3

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Scar (Disney) vs. David Xanatos

MATCH SCORE
Scar (Disney): 5
David Xanatos: 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Mario vs. Willy the Hillbilly

MATCH SCORE
Mario: 3
Willy the Hillbilly: 10

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Lara Croft vs. Xenomorph Prime

MATCH SCORE
Lara Croft: 7
Xenomorph Prime: 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Ryu vs. Sub-Zero

MATCH SCORE
Ryu: 7
Sub-Zero: 5

Fanfiction

sirmethos

I haven't found any threads concerning fanfiction(despite searching more than once), so I've decided to make one.

This is a thread for recommending any fanfics about the characters we talk about.

that said, I'll start:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4914994/1/The_Devils_Own - a Gambit-centric fic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4716207/1/King..._Thiefs_Odyssey - Gambit-centric fic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/547730/1/bThick_b_as_bThieves_b - Iceman and Gambit centric fic(not slash)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1278078/1/Not_Myself Original Character and Emma Frost-centric fic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1459621/1/The_..._b_of_bWinter_b - Sub-Zero centric fic

http://www.lcfanfic.com/stories/2002/duetst.txt - Alternate Universe, Superman-centric fic(my personal favorite fic of all times B))

Dude....the CBUB is fanfiction. The only difference is that all the stories are deleted after some time.

We don't need a fanfiction thread, we got one.

so, simply because CBUB is already fanfiction, you want to limit yourself to 1 site?

as for already having a fanfiction thread, i already searched and couldn't find one.

There is one excellent fan-fiction I've been following for close to four years now, on fanfiction.net. Its called The Servant, done by Piccolo Sky, that follows the Final Fantasy creature known as Bahamut, the Dragon King, from his childhood with his compatriots from several of the games of the Final Fantasy series, officially ending at FF7 story wise. I think it uses FF1, FF6, FF7, FF8, and FF9 but there may be more as its been a while since I've read them. It shows the effects that Bahamut and his comrades have on the world they come to live in and protect. You don't necessarily need to know the games and its summoning creatures but, it makes it much more interesting if you do know something about them. Be warned, each of these links lead you to lengthy stories that number in the hundreds thousands words. I, honestly, love this series and think it a great fan-fiction to the Final Fantasy series. If you enjoy Final Fantasy, I hope you enjoy these stories of Piccolo Sky's like I did.

The following series in order are:

The Servant: The Griever Saga

The Servant: The Chaos Legacy

The Servant: The Wyvern Battles

The Servant: The Aleron Saga

The Servant: The Diablos Saga

The Servant: The Sorceress Cycle

There is an addendum, which I believe takes place after The Wyvern Battles:

The Servant Addendum: The Kuja Saga

so, simply because CBUB is already fanfiction, you want to limit yourself to 1 site?

as for already having a fanfiction thread, i already searched and couldn't find one.

YES! I tried Fanficition once and it left me near brain dead after one so called "story"!

CBUB on the other hand just is "Here's why A and B are fighting, what they are in, and how they got there."

And the "thread" is the CBUB itself.

YES! I tried Fanficition once and it left me near brain dead after one so called "story"!

CBUB on the other hand just is "Here's why A and B are fighting, what they are in, and how they got there."

And the "thread" is the CBUB itself.

Except there's no conclusion. But how can you hate fanfiction when it has come up with such riveting stories like Doom:Repercussions of Evil. It's plot twist is infamous. Or My Immortal? Truly, a masterpiece among masterpieces. But seriously, don't deride all fanfiction for the bad majority. Like in all media, 90% is crap(Sturgon's Law), but there are great ones to be found.

Question: Aren't comic books essentially fan-fiction? I mean, after the original creator/author of a comic character created it, isn't everything after that essentially fan-fiction? Anyway I'd contribute, but the CBUB used to be my favorite fan fiction and they deleted the Outstanding Matches thread on the old site.

Question: Aren't comic books essentially fan-fiction? I mean, after the original creator/author of a comic character created it, isn't everything after that essentially fan-fiction? Anyway I'd contribute, but the CBUB used to be my favorite fan fiction and they deleted the Outstanding Matches thread on the old site.

While that is true from a certain point of view, you also have to remember this, would Bob Kane, Bill Finger, Stan Lee, or anyone else be considered fanfiction if they created their ideas from scratch and made them into publication? There's a grey area, such as the Black light where it should have, as Soberguy said, stayed in the writer's head and never seen the light of day. Why? Well it became nothing more than a love letter to Batman by the creator of it.

Again you could say that, but the original creators and storyboard makers have publication for profit so in a sense no they aren't. There are moments in each that make it seem like it both good and bad, I hear 52 is a good example and Countdown is a bad one both by DC for some scope.

Except there's no conclusion. But how can you hate fanfiction when it has come up with such riveting stories like Doom:Repercussions of Evil. It's plot twist is infamous. Or My Immortal? Truly, a masterpiece among masterpieces. But seriously, don't deride all fanfiction for the bad majority. Like in all media, 90% is crap(Sturgon's Law), but there are great ones to be found.

Okay, this is in no way defending fanfiction, I choose to remain in neutral territory there, but Repercussions of Evil and My Immortal are bad examples. They're troll fiction and they're terrible on purpose.

If you want to read truly horrendous fan fiction...then you're an idiot. Seriously. What kind of person actually wants to read a terrible story?

Okay, this is in no way defending fanfiction, I choose to remain in neutral territory there, but Repercussions of Evil and My Immortal are bad examples. They're troll fiction and they're terrible on purpose.

If you want to read truly horrendous fan fiction...then you're an idiot. Seriously. What kind of person actually wants to read a terrible story?

I'd like to know if the examples I've posted are horrible too... -.-

Seriously, though, at least those were actual, legitimate stories with proper grammar and spelling. And unfortunately, 'terrible' is a relative term. One man's trash is another man's treasure, or so the adage goes.

Except for Twilight. A girl I used to go to school with dared me to read it. Three pages and I was on the floor writhing in unbearable pain.

Anyone here ever check out Topless Robot (Sounds dirty, but isn't. It's just a nerdy website. Great for news)?

The guy there posts a fanfiction every Friday. Those things are nuts! It's always about sex between fictional characters that shouldn't ever meet. It leaves mental scars...

But seriously, isn't most Internet fanfiction like that? It's what keeps me away from other writing sites...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5237455/1/Star...l_Sin_Episode_1

a Stargate: Atlantis fic, AU from the middle of Season 4(Episode 11).

"When the combined force of 3 factions is not enough to stop the Asurans, how will events in the Galaxy unfold? Atlantis is the last hope for survival, and the burdens of heroes will change the outcome of an entire galaxy..."

this series is, as a whole, probably the be fic i've read in a Very long time, and i can strongly recommend reading it.

Fanfiction is horrible. It cheapens the characters and plot lines, and when it's not being unfaithful to the original premise of something, it's completely overhauling the work.

It's also an excuse to make random sex scenes between characters that have no background or relation. And that's terrible. Nothing worse than seeing beloved characters cheapened in such a fashion (unless it's Japanese, but that's completely different...)

Fanfiction is horrible. It cheapens the characters and plot lines, and when it's not being unfaithful to the original premise of something, it's completely overhauling the work.

It's also an excuse to make random sex scenes between characters that have no background or relation. And that's terrible. Nothing worse than seeing beloved characters cheapened in such a fashion (unless it's Japanese, but that's completely different...)

In that case, "Those lacking spines" that I posted here should appeal to you personally.

There's no good fanfiction, eh?

Allow me to introduce you to Doomsday vs. The Marvel Universe.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1787856/1/Doom...Marvel_Universe

It was never finished and there are more than a few spelling errors here and there, but five years after the last chapter was published, it still stands as one of the best comic fanfics out there, IMO. And if you think about, it's the very essence of what electricferret is about.