Fox (Gargoyles): 7
Diao Chan: 2

Ayane vs. Kunimitsu

MATCH SCORE
Ayane: 7
Kunimitsu: 6

Magnus

Video Games

Ahhh raid bosses. I killed Crawmerax the Invincible at level 44 because I hid in a ledge glitch on the left side of the map and I just kept chipping away at the critical hit spots. For like an hour. On a side note, Playthrough One is way too easy right now, but Playthrough 2 is way too hard. I'm *vulgarity*ing stuck, and it sucks.

I am enjoying Fables 3 and Saint Row 3 at the moment. So much fun those two are. On a side note Injustice has the best roster in a fighting game based on superheroes. Martian Manhunter and John Stewart Green Lantern DLC announced. Awesome I tell you and Martian Manhunter looks to be a beast in that game from the trailer.

Video game character crushes are fun.

Been playing Skyrim recently again since I bought the Dragonborn and Dawnguard expansions (already had Heartfire). Beat the Dawnguard expansion and wished that Serana was a marriable NPC. No dice. Well, I went and downloaded a few mods that I had to uninstall to make sure my game wouldn't crash due to the new DLCs and decided to pick up the Interesting NPC mod (the one that adds around a 100 new NPCs, fully voiced by modders, along with several NPC questlines).

And Jesus Christ, Zora Fair-Child and Isobel. I love those two chars. Can't marry them both, so now I've got two save files where I married each of them.

This is rock bottom people.

• Like 1

Zora Fair-Child, the accent kills me. Same for Tali'Zorah nar Rayya. Wish I knew what type of accent it is.

*vulgarity* YOU HYPERION SLAUGHTERHOUSE!  Rounds 1 and 2 easy.  3 ok.  4, I get to wave 5 and die.  *vulgarity* YOU HYPERION!

Hey, you guys playing Borderlands 1 on PC? Because if so I'll tag along if anyone wants to co-op.

Hey, you guys playing Borderlands 1 on PC? Because if so I'll tag along if anyone wants to co-op.

Yeah, I am. What level are you? Do you have the DLCs?

Yeah, I am. What level are you? Do you have the DLCs?

I have all the DLCs and I'm a level 63 Hunter. Add me on steam solpirius or [email protected] for the email.

Picked up Shin Megami Tensei IV and Project X Zone for the 3DS. With the Wii U sucking balls in sales and the 3DS killing it, I actually kind of hope that Nintendo just puts all their eggs into the 3DS basket. BECAUSE I WILL BUY THAT BASKET.

If any of you haven't gotten Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. Wow. I thought nothing could top the cop chases in Most Wanted.

I was so wrong.

I wonder how Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea will affect the continuity and such. 

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2013/08/28/nintendo-2ds-impressions/2718421/

Nintendo, were you on something? Its ok, we're your friend, you can tell us.

In truthfulness, im not sure of the design being all that comfy. Or childproof...Ill admit between me + extended family we managed to kill 3 original gen. DS'(for the record I shattered the hinge on the original white ds lite, takin out the top screen and my cousin took out two...how i dont exactly know, but one involved a german shepard apparently) but my brothers 3Ds has faced hell in two months and came out on top. Sure the things officislly a brick now, but watch the screens. If nothing else, I hope their ad campaign is completely tongue in cheek since they have to realize how much crap their gonna get for this.

So this Borderlands 1 CBUB shoot fest isn't going to happen?

I was never a big fan of Musou-style games until I played Night Agent: I'm the Savior. 

So I caved and bought Power Rangers Battle for the Grid. I ended up getting it for the Switch though because I didn't want those ridiculous trophies haunting my PS.

9 hours ago, I_KNOW_ALL said:

Great showcase. Always look forward to PlayStation events.

So who here is getting the PS5? Or do we have more Series X fans here?

I haven't played Xbox since 360 so PlayStation is my home team.

Street Fighter 6 will most likely be on the PS5, as will most other new iterations of the fighting games I buy, play for a day, then pretend I actually play regularly, so I'll be getting one. 

I won't be getting one for awhile, but I can't see myself switching back to Xbox. :p Have a large PS4 backlog, though, so I'll wait for the price to drop.