By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 9 Match 17107 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Roxy Rocket vs. Red Claw

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 3
Roxy Rocket: 2
Red Claw: 1

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Master Shifu vs. Ted Lasso

MATCH SCORE
Master Shifu: 6
Ted Lasso: 4

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Apollo Creed vs. Zordon of Eltar

MATCH SCORE
Apollo Creed: 6
Zordon of Eltar: 7

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Mercy (Overwatch) vs. The Holographic Doctor

MATCH SCORE
Mercy (Overwatch): 3
The Holographic Doctor: 8

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Middle-Earth vs. Mini-Me

MATCH SCORE
Middle-Earth: 3
Mini-Me: 9

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Mickey Goodmill vs. Phil (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Mickey Goodmill: 8
Phil (Disney): 3

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Ethan Hunt vs. Carmen Sandiego

MATCH SCORE
Ethan Hunt: 2
Carmen Sandiego: 10

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Iroh vs. Sgt. Slaughter

MATCH SCORE
Iroh: 5
Sgt. Slaughter: 7

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Ratchet vs. Julian Bashir

MATCH SCORE
Ratchet: 4
Julian Bashir: 6

By UMPIRE

11:7 - President Thomas J. Whitmore vs. Master Roshi

MATCH SCORE
President Thomas J. Whitmore: 8
Master Roshi: 2

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Raccoon City vs. Bob (Agent of Hydra)

MATCH SCORE
Raccoon City: 7
Bob (Agent of Hydra): 4

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Hoth vs. Marco Diaz

MATCH SCORE
Hoth: 8
Marco Diaz: 1

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Amy Wong vs. Westview, New Jersey

MATCH SCORE
Amy Wong: 8
Westview, New Jersey: 2

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Rafiki vs. Gouken

MATCH SCORE
Rafiki: 6
Gouken: 3

By UMPIRE

11:7 - The Town of Silent Hill vs. Genie (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
The Town of Silent Hill: 2
Genie (Disney): 7

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Sasuke (Ganbare Goemon) vs. Genji

MATCH SCORE
Sasuke (Ganbare Goemon): 1
Genji: 7

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Kato vs. The Cube

MATCH SCORE
Kato: 4
The Cube: 6

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Dr. Gregory House vs. Bones McCoy

MATCH SCORE
Dr. Gregory House: 4
Bones McCoy: 6

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Vanellope Von Schweetz vs. Princess Calla

MATCH SCORE
Vanellope Von Schweetz: 9
Princess Calla: 3

By UMPIRE

Tournament - The Kraken (Clash of the Titans) vs. Midgard Serpent

MATCH SCORE
The Kraken (Clash of the Titans): 2
Midgard Serpent: 3

Video Games

Magnus

Have you played BLands 2 yet? BLands 2 is quite literally an upgrade in EVERYTHING non-gameplay wise. Story, dialogue, everything. There are parts that I actually laughed out loud at.

Yeah, I heard it was great, like it has an actual story. I'm almost done with Borderlands, hopefully my gaming computer (the parts at least) arrive any day now so I can play BL 2 on not-Lowest settings. I want the guns at least to have more definition. I, erm, acquired all of the DLC for Borderlands, so I'm gonna play through that too. I want an Eridian weapon. Also, this late in the game (Level 29) and I've only found 2 Goddamn Orange-Level guns. I mean come on, not even a single god damn Eridian weapon either.

Yeah, I heard it was great, like it has an actual story. I'm almost done with Borderlands, hopefully my gaming computer (the parts at least) arrive any day now so I can play BL 2 on not-Lowest settings. I want the guns at least to have more definition. I, erm, acquired all of the DLC for Borderlands, so I'm gonna play through that too. I want an Eridian weapon. Also, this late in the game (Level 29) and I've only found 2 Goddamn Orange-Level guns. I mean come on, not even a single god damn Eridian weapon either.

Don't worry about it. Eridian guns suck. I hate them and never use them. The DLC for Borderlands is buyable. I never played much into the Zombie one but I always wanted to go far in Moxxi's, but they kinda broke it. Maybe I'm just terrible, but if you die, you have to restart, and you have like twenty five stages to go through, and they don't get any easier. The Armory one is pretty fantastical while Claptrap's Revolution I never played all the way through either.

For Borderlands 2, I heavily heavily heavily recommend Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Destruction and Tiny Tina's DLC. The other two are optional, but if you can get the season pass cheap, do it.

BTW, does anyone here play Blacklight Retribution? It's an online shooter game similar to Call of Duty and the like, but set in the future, with cool weapon customization (you can change the body armor, leg armor, helmets, weapons and backpack loadouts of your soldiers along with different muzzles, barrels, receivers, stocks, grips, magazines, sights and cammo on your guns) and a cool "Everyone can see everyone on the map when you activate your helmet" function that keeps people from camping. It's also free.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't do any raid bosses. Borderlands 2 makes me bipolar. I hate starting it because the first like 20 missions are boring as *vulgarity*. Then, as it gets towards the end, like end of the overall game (Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode), it makes it even worse because it's impossible to win. I have a level 51 Salvador and it's impossible to kill like level 49 guys in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode. One of the DLC's automatically levels everyone in True Vault Hunter Mode to level 50, so that gets difficult too. Not super difficult, but difficult enough to not have a bunch of fun. *vulgarity*ING BORDERLANDS 2!!

In other news, I have won GTA IV and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor on eBay and am currently bidding on Saints Row The Third and Chrono Trigger.

Ahhh raid bosses. I killed Crawmerax the Invincible at level 44 because I hid in a ledge glitch on the left side of the map and I just kept chipping away at the critical hit spots. For like an hour. On a side note, Playthrough One is way too easy right now, but Playthrough 2 is way too hard. I'm *vulgarity*ing stuck, and it sucks.

I am enjoying Fables 3 and Saint Row 3 at the moment. So much fun those two are. On a side note Injustice has the best roster in a fighting game based on superheroes. Martian Manhunter and John Stewart Green Lantern DLC announced. Awesome I tell you and Martian Manhunter looks to be a beast in that game from the trailer.

Video game character crushes are fun.

Been playing Skyrim recently again since I bought the Dragonborn and Dawnguard expansions (already had Heartfire). Beat the Dawnguard expansion and wished that Serana was a marriable NPC. No dice. Well, I went and downloaded a few mods that I had to uninstall to make sure my game wouldn't crash due to the new DLCs and decided to pick up the Interesting NPC mod (the one that adds around a 100 new NPCs, fully voiced by modders, along with several NPC questlines).

And Jesus Christ, Zora Fair-Child and Isobel. I love those two chars. Can't marry them both, so now I've got two save files where I married each of them.

This is rock bottom people.

• Like 1

Hey, you guys playing Borderlands 1 on PC? Because if so I'll tag along if anyone wants to co-op.