7:2 - Joxer the Mighty vs. Macho Man Randy Savage

MATCH SCORE
Joxer the Mighty: 4
Macho Man Randy Savage: 8

7:2 - David Xanatos vs. Doctor Doom

MATCH SCORE
David Xanatos: 0
Doctor Doom: 16

7:2 - Josie And The Pussycats vs. Asuka (WWE)

MATCH SCORE
Josie And The Pussycats: 13
Asuka (WWE): 10

7:2 - Light Yagami vs. Mister Fantastic

MATCH SCORE
Light Yagami: 11
Mister Fantastic: 7

7:2 - Pinhead vs. Dark Willow

MATCH SCORE
Pinhead: 9
Dark Willow: 11

7:2 - Tramp (Disney) vs. Dex-Starr

MATCH SCORE
Tramp (Disney): 11
Dex-Starr: 4

7:2 - The Three Stooges vs. Powerline

MATCH SCORE
The Three Stooges: 1
Powerline: 12

7:2 - The Misfits vs. Sideshow Bob

MATCH SCORE
The Misfits: 5
Sideshow Bob: 7

7:2 - Godzooky vs. Charlie Barkin

MATCH SCORE
Godzooky: 5
Charlie Barkin: 9

7:2 - Starkiller vs. Vulcan(Gabriel Summers)

MATCH SCORE
Starkiller: 6
Vulcan(Gabriel Summers): 14

7:2 - F91 Gundam vs. King Ghidorah

MATCH SCORE
F91 Gundam: 3
King Ghidorah: 12

7:2 - High Evolutionary vs. Rick Sanchez

MATCH SCORE
High Evolutionary: 9
Rick Sanchez: 3

7:2 - Jade (Jackie Chan Adventures) vs. Damian Wayne

MATCH SCORE
Jade (Jackie Chan Adventures): 9
Damian Wayne: 10

7:2 - Queen Barb vs. Animal

MATCH SCORE
Queen Barb: 3
Animal (Muppets): 9

7:2 - Dr. Horrible vs. The Tenth Doctor

MATCH SCORE
Dr. Horrible: 3
The Tenth Doctor: 9

7:2 - Mister Mind vs. Doctor Sivana

MATCH SCORE
Mister Mind: 14
Doctor Sivana: 1

7:2 - Nova vs. Porunga

MATCH SCORE
Nova: 15
Porunga: 4

7:2 - Android 21 vs. Arcade

MATCH SCORE
Android 21: 10
Arcade: 7

Scarlet Witch vs. Freddy Krueger

MATCH SCORE
Scarlet Witch: 6
Freddy Krueger: 2

Magnus

Video Games

I said "what about people in the military", because I have a lot of friends who are in the Marines in they enjoy playing video games and that's what servicemen do on their free and like BigBallerJu said its one of the activities that takes their minds off of the war that they are fighting. Yes I know a video game console should be the least of their worries, but also MS as a business move should not alienate them, when they themselves could make a profit off them.

From your  swearing, I thought so. 

It sounded like a childish argument to me.  "he gets to play xbox mom, why not me?" That is what it sounded like to me.  I am more so concerned with the constant video taping the kinect will be doing.  While it would be annoying to have to be connected to the internet to play, I can deal with it, just not the constant video taping.  The trading games thing is bull shit as well.

I swear a lot in real life when I talk to people my age, I don't mean anything by it.

It sounded like a childish argument to me.  "he gets to play xbox mom, why not me?" That is what it sounded like to me.  I am more so concerned with the constant video taping the kinect will be doing.  While it would be annoying to have to be connected to the internet to play, I can deal with it, just not the constant video taping.  The trading games thing is bull shit as well.

But shouldn't MS care that this may effect their sales?I'm also looking out for MS to. I WANT to like the Xbox One. Because Microsoft studies has some of my most favorite games like Fable, Crackdown, Gears of War,etc. I personally don't think it sounded like a childish. I was just using people in the service as an example and also people living in third world countries. 

I swear a lot in real life when I talk to people my age, I don't mean anything by it.

Its cool Hayes don't worry about it. ;)

It's a sad day for Microsoft and the Xbox when there are 3 or 4 major issues with the system and anyone of them is a valid reason to not buy the system. Between the Big Brother recording, constant need for internet, limitations on used games, and limited access in other countries, they've alienated a ton of gamers.

About how many consoles do people predict the Xbox One will sell, based on what we know right now.

But shouldn't MS care that this may effect their sales?I'm also looking out for MS to. I WANT to like the Xbox One. Because Microsoft studies has some of my most favorite games like Fable, Crackdown, Gears of War,etc. I personally don't think it sounded like a childish. I was just using people in the service as an example and also people living in third world countries. 

Microsoft is a billion dollar corporation.  They can afford to gamble on things like this Xbox One.  If it fails, then they use their charity tax write-offs to cover their losses.  Besides, people are stupid and have brand loyalty.  They have enough fanboys to make the Xbox One successful.

Microsoft is a billion dollar corporation.  They can afford to gamble on things like this Xbox One.  If it fails, then they use their charity tax write-offs to cover their losses.  Besides, people are stupid and have brand loyalty.  They have enough fanboys to make the Xbox One successful.

Yeah you're correct. I personally don't have no problems with the Xbox One. I actually love how the controller looks. My problems are with Microsoft themselves and their business tactics. I know its business and shouldn't tell a company how to run THEIR BUSINESS, but why can't they go easy on the consumer? We buy their products.  I definitely agree 100% on the fanboy part.

All I'm going to do is hold out with the 360 for two more years, hope that Xbone does terribly in the first two years, see a massive price drop or some other sort of special deal, pick up the Xbone and some cheap two year old games, and then keep waiting for cheap new games. Patience is a virtue.

• Like 1

Yup that's what I did with the 360 actually and I will do the same with either the PS4 or XBOX One. I'm keeping the 360 for another 2 years and when games for it start dropping to low prices I will be buying some games I haven't played for cheap. 

Lol, honestly, I probably won't buy either one for 4 years. I'll probably get the One though, because I'm used to the controls.

PS3 can't play PS1 game.

LIES!  It just can't save.  I played Forbidden Memories on my PS3 from my PS disc

Kudos to Microsoft for actually listening to their fanbase. Nonetheless, I'm really not interested in either a PS4 or an Xbox One. I don't play consoles as much as I used to, for one. Plus, almost all of the upcoming games I'm currently interested in will be on current generation consoles. Admittedly I would like a crack at The Division and Rainbow Six: Patriots, but with any luck one or both of them will end up on PC.

I saved PS1 data on my PS3 plenty of times. Especially playing FF8. I have almost over 200 hours on that game.

Why? THERE'S NO BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY :)

LOL...I don't care for BC. When I get a new console I never go back to the old ones. The only game I am getting this year for my PS3 is GTA 5 and after that I'm done with the 7th generation consoles.