Cad Bane: 4
The Wampa: 1

The Flying Nun vs. The Wizard Of Oz

MATCH SCORE
The Flying Nun: 5
The Wizard Of Oz: 3

Magnus

Video Games

Not gonna lie, that is both the most brilliant and strangest choice Nintendo could do.

Think about it, they add another character that's already got a moveset that's easy to adapt to, is female to help diverse the characters, and people are familiar with if you play Wii Fit (which I do to work out since I can't get to a gym).

Strange because...well do you think a Yoga instructor to help people get in shape would fight?

i got excited when i saw the teaser trailer for Star Wars Battlefront. 

hopefully, it will be great.

I could care less about Battlefront. A new one is grossly unnecessary. Looks like it's going to be the same content from the trailer too. Yay, I get to play a Hoth map for the third time! Woooooo....

Now if they made a new Republic Commando... I would probably kill someone out of pure, murderous joy. If that's a thing. It's literally the only thing about the Star Wars Universe I still like.

• Like 1

I could care less about Battlefront. A new one is grossly unnecessary. Looks like it's going to be the same content from the trailer too. Yay, I get to play a Hoth map for the third time! Woooooo....

Now if they made a new Republic Commando... I would probably kill someone out of pure, murderous joy. If that's a thing. It's literally the only thing about the Star Wars Universe I still like.

I'm cool with it. Both Battlefronts were so much fun that I have no issues whatsoever with the same content being recycled, albeit with advanced gameplay, graphics, and mechanics. I have no doubt DICE will make the game awesome.

Republic Commando, meh... I never understood the massive amounts of love for the game. I mean it wasn't bad by any means, but it wasn't anything unique, either. It held my attention for all of about 15 minutes.

I'm cool with it. Both Battlefronts were so much fun that I have no issues whatsoever with the same content being recycled, albeit with advanced gameplay, graphics, and mechanics. I have no doubt DICE will make the game awesome.

Republic Commando, meh... I never understood the massive amounts of love for the game. I mean it wasn't bad by any means, but it wasn't anything unique, either. It held my attention for all of about 15 minutes.

Battlefront 2 actualy a had a lot of new content aside from Battlefront 1. Everything having to do with Mustafar for one, the Hero/Villain battles on Mos Eisley, the Hunt mode, the space battles, etc. etc. 

Best squad based AI and gameplay I've ever seen to date, an unseen side of the SW Universe that has never and never since been explored to the same extent, awesome visuals, it made you really feel connected to your squad (I'm not gonna lie, I almost cried when Sev died at the end), and the real feel of being a clone-- really a second class human bred solely for warfare, like droids. The Commandos were different in that they were given more free will and were allowed to bond with the squad, but as you see at the end, it really just sets itself up for horror.

Man, I was just thinking about all the shit the Xbox One is getting over the whole "used game, can't sell back games" stuff that's going on while browsing Steam. I've got 10 games on there that I paid for, that I can't sell back or trade at all. And I don't give a *vulgarity*.

Having to be connected to the Internet to play games is the main problem I have with it.

Man, I was just thinking about all the shit the Xbox One is getting over the whole "used game, can't sell back games" stuff that's going on while browsing Steam. I've got 10 games on there that I paid for, that I can't sell back or trade at all. And I don't give a *vulgarity*.

The games on Steam are in general cheaper than the ones sold in stores for Xbox, so if you get a game you don't like on Steam it's not as big of a hit. Although, it's not like you get much for selling back games anyway. I could get more money selling used games to my friends. That's the bigger problem. You can't share your games like you used to. Friends can't borrow games. Hell, I don't think you could even bring your games over to a friends house to play short of bringing over your whole console.

But like Darxeth said, having to be connected to the Internet is a bigger concern for me. My PS3 isn't even in a location that has access to our internet router, so I would be screwed completely.

Battlefront 2 actualy a had a lot of new content aside from Battlefront 1. Everything having to do with Mustafar for one, the Hero/Villain battles on Mos Eisley, the Hunt mode, the space battles, etc. etc. 

Best squad based AI and gameplay I've ever seen to date, an unseen side of the SW Universe that has never and never since been explored to the same extent, awesome visuals, it made you really feel connected to your squad (I'm not gonna lie, I almost cried when Sev died at the end), and the real feel of being a clone-- really a second class human bred solely for warfare, like droids. The Commandos were different in that they were given more free will and were allowed to bond with the squad, but as you see at the end, it really just sets itself up for horror.

Republic Commando was a pretty fantastic game. I can't go back and play it now because it's outdated, but force_echo is pretty spot on with his review.

Fair enough. My brother and sister certainly had fun with it, but it just didn't appeal to me personally even though objectively I realized that it was a great game. To each his own.

So I watched Arkham Origin's E3, and he definitely has the hook.

Reggie had this to say, "The best way for console makers to deal with the used games market is to ensure their games are so good that people don't want to trade them in."

I guess everyone missed the whole "you can designate 10 friends to have your games" on the Xbox One. Hell, you could conceivable get together with 10 friends and work out a rotation of "I'll buy this game, you buy that game, we all list each other on the 10-family list and now we've all got the game."

And yeah, you can play the games at the same time.

The games on Steam are in general cheaper than the ones sold in stores for Xbox, so if you get a game you don't like on Steam it's not as big of a hit. Although, it's not like you get much for selling back games anyway. I could get more money selling used games to my friends. That's the bigger problem. You can't share your games like you used to. Friends can't borrow games. Hell, I don't think you could even bring your games over to a friends house to play short of bringing over your whole console.

But like Darxeth said, having to be connected to the Internet is a bigger concern for me. My PS3 isn't even in a location that has access to our internet router, so I would be screwed completely.

And I mentioned that Xbox One should start to lower the prices of old games so that it isn't as big a deal as all the console babies are making it out to be on the Internet. When Halo 5 comes out, reduce the price of Halo 4 to $20.

EDIT: Heh, I used the term console babies, maybe I am turning into a PC snob. :|

And I mentioned that Xbox One should start to lower the prices of old games so that it isn't as big a deal as all the console babies are making it out to be on the Internet. When Halo 5 comes out, reduce the price of Halo 4 to $20.

EDIT: Heh, I used the term console babies, maybe I am turning into a PC snob. :|

GLORIOUS PC MASTER RACE

ku-xlarge.jpg

GLORIOUS PC MASTER RACE

ku-xlarge.jpg

PS3 can't play PS1 game.

I can turn on my computer and play a 1993 game while surfing the Internet at the same time.

tumblr_mhgvqbljSR1s4j0dco1_1280.jpg

:V

Ok that's enough of that, the point is that the Xbox One does have the ability to share games with your friends (10 of them, as mentioned in that family system thing), so if you do it smartly then you could conceivably have more games than you would because 10 people are buying games and giving you co-ownership to them.

I need a link to this 10 person thing. I NEED PROOF.

Any press release for the Xbox, they said this at the pre E3 annoucement

Anyways if you must have a link...

http://kotaku.com/xbox-one-lets-you-share-your-games-with-up-to-10-famil-511767763

still this is a silly and cumbersome "solution" that shouldn't even exist

Also, I think they're giving control to the used games market to the publishers, instead of destroying it completely like everyone on the internet thinks.

The PC master race is indeed superior, too bad it's an exclusive club that takes 1000 dollars or more to get in, which is known for pirating so that a lot of games don't release on it.

That is all Microsoft is doing. That's why I said I understand their motives. The game industry is kind of falling due to used game sales, so Microsoft is giving more power to the publisher. They even said it's up to the publisher to make it difficult to sell/lend games out, not the actual Xbox.