Q-Rex: 1
Dragonzord: 3

By UMPIRE

Leifang vs. Asuka Kazama

MATCH SCORE
Leifang: 2
Asuka Kazama: 3

By UMPIRE

Cad Bane vs. Clone Force 99 (The Bad Batch)

MATCH SCORE
Cad Bane: 3
Clone Force 99 (The Bad Batch): 1

By UMPIRE

Blue Mary vs. Cassandra Alexander

MATCH SCORE
Blue Mary: 0
Cassandra Alexander: 5

By UMPIRE

Tracer (Overwatch) vs. Chell (Portal)

MATCH SCORE
Tracer (Overwatch): 5
Chell (Portal): 1

By UMPIRE

Sailor Scouts vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Sailor Scouts: 6
Cybermen (Mondasian): 0

By UMPIRE

Kilik vs. Ash Crimson

MATCH SCORE
Kilik: 1
Ash Crimson: 2

Video Games

Hey deojusto, go read an article on Arkham Origins. Seriously, I'm pretty sure they've addressed all the problems you brought up. That trailer has me too excited for Origins. Just knowing that Deathstroke is going to be playable and an actual villain along with Black Mask, Deadshot, and other super assassins, I'm too excited.

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see a potential future in the Out of Context Theater, on CBUB sexuality:

Who would've thought me buying Homefront would've led to this?

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines is such an awesome game.

Posted Images

Okay I read like two ign articles on Batman Arkham Origins since they got to try the game out and it looks like it's going to be very good. I have a feeling we got some great surprises in this game since the article mentioned most wanted DC villains. I love the weather system the game has and the open world enviroment. It takes place in Gotham so it's way bigger. Fighting in a snowy Gotham and taking out criminals in such a weather will be nice.

The thing that has me most interested is this Most Wanted system where you can hunt and take down other villains separate from the main story. They already named one of them in the article and he makes sense since it takes place earlier in Batman's career. That sounds very interesting and could make the game more fun even after you beat the many story. The articles I looked at:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/20/exploring-combat-upgrades-and-gotham-in-batman-arkham-origins

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/20/batman-arkham-origins-is-a-blast-from-the-past

Oh by the way people are right about Microsoft. I'm not buying a new system and having to pay all that shit on top of it in addition to $60 games.

Microsoft is going to make Sony a lot of money if they don't get rid of all those fee's for XBOX One. I'm still annoyed PS3 owners get free games and shit. 

How is not providing backwards compatibility trying to *insensitivity* customers? It's a simple fact that the architecture of the system changes, so it can't play old games anymore, it's not something they just chose to leave out because "*vulgarity* you!". PS4 doesn't offer backwards compatibility either, and why the hell do you care if you have a 360? 

So, does anybody else have Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D for the 3DS? I just got it pre-owned, and it's pretty good so far. I certainly would never even imagine paying full price for it, but for what I paid, it's thoroughly enjoyable. Nice selection of characters, maps, and unlockables to keep me playing for a while, it looks like, and multiplayer to make it last even longer. If any body has the game, we should totally play online

How is not providing backwards compatibility trying to *insensitivity* customers? It's a simple fact that the architecture of the system changes, so it can't play old games anymore, it's not something they just chose to leave out because "*vulgarity* you!". PS4 doesn't offer backwards compatibility either, and why the hell do you care if you have a 360? 

It is more than just that.  The way Xbox One is set up, it is going to kill the used game industry.  I do have a 360, but 360 is not a SNES, it will not last 20 years.

Also, I have learned that there is no point in trying to change your opinion, I will let you do your research on it, and let you form your opinion.

The used games thing is seriously a huge problem. That much I agree on. Like, a game-changing, industry shaping problem. 

Also, I have learned that there is no point in trying to change your opinion, I will let you do your research on it, and let you form your opinion.

And I've learned that you never provide any reasoning for your ill-formed opinions anyway.

The used game issue has me torn. On one hand used games are hurting the bottom line of game publishers, it's an undeniable fact. When you choose to save 10 bucks on a used version of the game over a new version of the game that money goes to gamestop, best buys or whatever which is forcing publishers to be less daring in their design choices.

however the whole "well you really don't own it" aspect bugs me.  I mean if I truly owned a game I should be able to do what I want with it, including selling it back to someone else. And what happens when the Xbox one becomes a "retro" system and people want to rebuild their libraries ten years in the future? It no longer becomes an issue with hosing a publisher but it DOES become an issue hosing collectors and people looking to relive nostalgia.

Xbox One:  $499.99 plus tax and no games with release.  Halo 5 to come out next year for it. Has a DVR to record TV and "key gameplay moments".  Microsoft focusing on Social than gaming.

So, if the PS4 comes in at least $50-$100 bucks cheaper, refuses online check-in, and focuses on gaming, they pretty much win instantly this war...

Nintendo, RELEASE NEWS ON SSB 4!

Only thing of SSB 4 that makes me interested:  Sakurai has stated, in response to a fan asking him about whether a "child Link" would appear in the game, that he has not currently decided on who would appear in the game. However, he has also said that he "can't say that it's entirely out of the realm of possibility that some Capcom character could appear in the next Smash Bros."

Shit Killer Instinct was a good move by Microsoft. Though their gone have to do better that to get people to put up with all that crap. Halo 5 won't draw me in since I got tired of those games after Halo Reach.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/10/e3-2013-killer-instinct-announced-for-xbox-one

Edit: Damn a new Star Wars Battlefront game was announced and coming out for XBOX One.  Great