Steve Fox: 2
Ryuji Yamazaki: 4

Honoka (DOA) vs. Hinako Shijou

MATCH SCORE
Honoka (DOA): 5
Hinako Shijou: 2

Magnus

Video Games

I'm actually surprised. Spec Ops: The Line is a genuinely good game. I had it figured for a generic military shooter like CoD back when it came out.

Not at all. I assumed the same thing, but it's a critique of those shooters. Pretty fun game, even based on the little bit that I played.

As far as Super Smash Brothers goes, I prefer Ike and Snake. Marth and Link are pretty good, too.

• Like 2

When are we going to see a BBC based game?

Yea the Injustice demo won me over with the fact all the characters fight differently because of there different abilities and skills. The 3 characters you play with show this. I love the way they made it feel like a DC fighting game and not another Mortal Kombat vs DC type of game. I will definitely get the game.

• Like 1

Yea the Injustice demo won me over with the fact all the characters fight differently because of there different abilities and skills. The 3 characters you play with show this. I love the way they made it feel like a DC fighting game and not another Mortal Kombat vs DC type of game. I will definitely get the game.

I agree with it feeling like a DC fighting game. But I just love the specials in the game, Doomsday special is just freaking awesome.  He freaking pounds you through the Earth, Me and my friends laughed at the part. 

I'm definitely getting this game since Black Adams in it. All this game needs is Darkseid then its really COMPLETE.

All this Injustice talk (which is surprisingly good considering the fact that I didn't like MK9) reminded me that DC/Warner Bros. is making a MOBA type game called 'Infinite Crisis.' It looks... not terrible! I will definitely give it a shot once they release it later this year.

Wait Infinite Crisis?  Like the event comic?

It's not based on the actually Infinite Crisis series but you can play as characters from different universes. I would say that definite is a good reason as to why it's called Infinite Crisis. Maybe storywise it has his own spin for why you can play as characters from different universes.

Concerning the upcoming smash bros game in the works. Since they're working with Namco Bandai, Pacman would make an excellent and fit in perfectly IMO. He fits the sort of theme of characters that Smash Bros has or whatever.

I wonder what the roster for the new game will be.

Concerning the upcoming smash bros game in the works. Since they're working with Namco Bandai, Pacman would make an excellent and fit in perfectly IMO. He fits the sort of theme of characters that Smash Bros has or whatever.

I wonder what the roster for the new game will be.

Pacman would be hard to create a move-set for and would most likely have the same jump as Kirby or Jigglypuff.

Honestly, Megaman would fit better than Pacman.

Although, Ridley should be a priority since the fan base is screaming for him/it to appear and Samus is really the only metroid character in the games, as opposed to useless Pokemon and irrelevant Star Fox characters.

Pacman would be hard to create a move-set for and would most likely have the same jump as Kirby or Jigglypuff.

Honestly, Megaman would fit better than Pacman.

Although, Ridley should be a priority since the fan base is screaming for him/it to appear and Samus is really the only metroid character in the games, as opposed to useless Pokemon and irrelevant Star Fox characters.

Yah, I guess he would be hard to make a move set for. I haven't played Megman but yah he probably would and has been the top of many people's lists of most wanted. I haven't played Metroid games or know much about the series but some say his size would be an issue. I don't know how big he is in Metroid games but in Brawl he pretty big compared to the character.

I agree with it feeling like a DC fighting game. But I just love the specials in the game, Doomsday special is just freaking awesome.  He freaking pounds you through the Earth, Me and my friends laughed at the part. 

I'm definitely getting this game since Black Adams in it. All this game needs is Darkseid then its really COMPLETE.

Darkseid would be a nice touch. Im excited for the game. The roster is all over the place. To many Gotham fighters. I think Killer Frost is a bad pick. Lobo would  be a cool pick. My top 5 wish list would be Lobo, Firestorm, Manhunter, Apollo and Bizarro.

I'm willing to bet at the very least Darkseid and Martian Manhunter are both going to be DLC characters.

I'm definitely getting the season pass with the game though

What do you guys think about the EA response that Nova posted in the Daily Win thread?

This is EA's other response before they were actually declared the winner: http://www.ea.com/news/we-can-do-better

I think that it was a terrible response. The always on IS a DRM scam, plain and simple. 45 million origin users? There are that many users because you require people to register to play some of your games. And the LGBT is just used to make it seem like EA is being unfairly bullied.

I recently got KOTOR, and I gotta say, I just can't get into it. I don't know what it is, but it's just not as fun as I was expecting. I'll stick with it for a bit, I guess

I recently got KOTOR, and I gotta say, I just can't get into it. I don't know what it is, but it's just not as fun as I was expecting. I'll stick with it for a bit, I guess

Get out.

• Like 1

This is all I need for debates now on the subject of video games.

Even though I hate FPS games, I'm enjoying Borderlands 2.  I'm seriously invested in the story here.  I'm playing it when I work out on the Wii Fit (It serioulsy helps to pass the time and I find the aggression makes me move fasted). 

Also, after careful thought, line up for SSB 4 new characters:

Mega Man

Krystal (Starfox)

Viridi (Uprising)

Phoenix Wright (yes I know he's in MvsC 3 but damn that would be fun)

Dark Magician (they're in nitendo games)

Bosses:

Hades (Uprising)

Wiley

Also, after careful thought, line up for SSB 4 new characters:

Mega Man

Krystal (Starfox)

Viridi (Uprising)

Phoenix Wright (yes I know he's in MvsC 3 but damn that would be fun)

Dark Magician (they're in nitendo games)

I haven't played any Star Fox games but as long as they add additial Star Fox characters that aren't pretty clones of Startox like in SSBB I won't mind additional character besides Starfox.

Also, what Yu-gi-oh stuff has been in Nintendo games? Or do you mean Konami (The Yu-gi-oh comapany) works with Nintendo or what not?

Anyway, I would love to see a Yu-Gi-Oh monster in SSB 4. Dark Magician would seem like the best choice. He's pretty popular monster and I could see some of his attacks being Dark Magic related and some of them could be an adaption of the spell/trap cards related to him like thousand knives, magical hats, and the mystic box thing which I don't remember the name for.