Steve Fox: 2
Ryuji Yamazaki: 4

Honoka (DOA) vs. Hinako Shijou

MATCH SCORE
Honoka (DOA): 5
Hinako Shijou: 2

Magnus

Video Games

New downloadable TMNT game coming this summer.

http://www.comicvine.com/news/watch-gameplay-from-the-new-tmnt-video-game/146268/

I think it looks pretty cool.

Bioshock Infinite. I can't really put words to it.

• Like 2

meh...  I've never really liked any of the bioshock games.

Im interested in Defiance and Bungie's new project: Destiny that will come out this year

Eh, still think the 1st is the best, but Infinite's damn good. Haven't finished it yet, and I know there's going to be a twist in there somewhere, so don't say anything.

Weren't you the one who said that you weren't going to buy it because it wasn't set in Rapture? 

Bought the Sonic Mega collection recently. Taking it back. heh.

In other news, local Super Smash Brothers Braw Tourney soon.

Wish me luck guys, :]

Good luck, bro. Use Metaknight. He's a broken mother*vulgarity*er

FTFY though any Smash tourney worth its time bans that *vulgarity*er.

Im interested in Bungie's new project: Destiny that will come out this year

Yeah so looking forward to paying some sort of subscription to play the same game for the next generation of gaming.

Edit: that comment was a little TOO bitchy, and it's Bungie, they make the good stuff, and it'll probably be WORTH IT to keep paying into destiny year in and year out be it accesss to server side content, DLC, subscription or whatever. it just bugs me that I'm going to have to like try and get a good job to continue gaming.

Thanks, man.

And nah, I main with Link. Metaknight doesn't require much skill to use. Ike's cool and all, but his recovery is so easy to capitalize on and use against him it's not even funny.

I always use Samus. Bomb everyone, stay out of the fight, until the very end, and then unleash a charged up blast thingy on the last guy. Although sometimes people get pissed and start gunning for me.

I like 4 person free for alls but 1v1s are my favorite. 3 stock no items with 8 minute time limit is great.

It separates the men from the boys :P

Anyone here use jigglypuff? Such a waste of a character imo.

Captain Falcon is a beast, but like Ike, he too can be defeated easily by using his recovery against him.

I actually use Olimar a good bit because it's harder than usual to see his attacks coming as opposed to most of the other characters.

I love Samus but I'm not as skilled with her as I am with the likes of Wolf, Olimar, Ike, Kirby, MetaKnight (no surprise here) Toon Link, Pikachu and Link.

I mean, she's alright and all, she's just bottom tier (like Link) thanks to her slow attacks and what not, so in order for someone to get really good with her, they'd probably have to spend more time playing as her than they would say Diddy Kong or StarFox.

Just played through Bioshock Infinite on normal in like a day in a half. Decent gameplay, amazing story, very addictive. For the sake of others on the site, nobody give ANY spoilers, but is anyone else playing this?  

Darx, we still need to try and play online again! I'm really excited for the new Smash Bros game, won't get a good look at it until E3 this June though :/ I'm going to try and get on today, hit me up on pm or on facebook if you get on at all.

• Like 1

Will do. Hoepfully I'll be able to fix the communication error on meh Wii.

A day in a half? I'm trying to savor it through Spring Break.

It was on normal and looking back at a calender it was actually closer to two and half.  

Competed in the Tourney today..

and

I WON!

B)

Edit: Anyone know how I can record videos from my WII and upload them in decent quality; more specifically, what equipment I would need to do so? 

I've been asked by friends to upload some of my videos and I don't want them to look like crap.

• Like 1

Competed in the Tourney today..

and

I WON!

B)

Edit: Anyone know how I can record videos from my WII and upload them in decent quality; more specifically, what equipment I would need to do so? 

I've been asked by friends to upload some of my videos and I don't want them to look like crap.

Depends on your set up. The Wii is positioned in a weird spot. It can't display over 480p but at the same time it doesn't have a branded S video cable (though I've heard good things about Monoprices wii s video cable.) Add to the fact that S video is generally not available on most new TVs and you're in a bit of a conumdrum.

If you have an S video cable and an s video tv you could go with something like the Dazzle (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815144045) or the Sabrent (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815276032) but the absolute best quality will come from the Canopus (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814144214&Tpk=Canopus%20ADVC110&IsVirtualParent=1) Be warned about the Canopus: it outputs in FIREWIRE ONLY.

If you go with the Sabrent or the Dazzle you can always up the quality in post production. there's tons of tutorials online to find out how using vegas or premiere.

Probably the least painful way is to get a Wii component cable (might be branded as a Wii U component cable but don't worry it'll work) and get yourself the Happauge (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815116087). I linked to the Happauge PVR 2 but I've been told it's actually worse than thje PVR 1 so if you can find a cheap PVR 1 on craigslist or something go for that. I personally have the PVR 1 and find it amazing.

• Like 1

Thanks, that was very helpful! Think I'm going to go with the PVR1 and the wii component cable.