Lois Lane: 5
Vampirella: 6

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Space Ghost vs. Pepe Le Pew

MATCH SCORE
Space Ghost: 7
Pepe Le Pew: 2

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Beatrix Kiddo (The Bride) vs. Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)

MATCH SCORE
Beatrix Kiddo (The Bride): 2
Hawkeye (Kate Bishop): 10

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Maria Von Trapp vs. Roxie Hart

MATCH SCORE
Maria Von Trapp: 11
Roxie Hart: 1

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Indiana Jones vs. Johnny Castle

MATCH SCORE
Indiana Jones: 11
Johnny Castle: 2

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Catherine Tramell vs. Amanda

MATCH SCORE
Catherine Tramell: 7
Amanda: 3

Video Games

See what Ruinus said above. And most of your concerns here are addressed pretty well by the video I linked, FYI. He explains it in a very in-depth manner. I don't want to derail this thread any more than I already have. However, do you see no problem at all with introducing a new conflict and antagonist in the last fifteen minutes of a ~300-hour epic saga? Using technologies and premises that have never been discussed or featured before? Stealing away all the choices and open-ended style that made the previous installments of the trilogy so awesome? I'm also not a particular fan of them backpedaling to go and explain the inscrutable Reapers in depth with a DLC in the eleventh hour. It just feels... cheap. And Halo never was my thing, so I couldn't say.

I will go out and say that with the Extended Cut DLC, the ending, looked at in a vacuum, isn't objectively a terrible ending to a game. It checks the necessary boxes (unlike its predecessor). Nonetheless, it leaves a good bit to be desired and isn't the amazing, open-ended experience Bioware promised before. And, of course, the whole Star Child remains to be a flaw in my mind. It was out-of-character with the rest of the Mass Effect series, honestly.

This is just my perspective on it. You can agree, disagree, or bake a cake. Or all of the above. I'm glad you enjoyed it, sincerely. It just struck me and what certainly seemed like the vast majority of the Bioware fanbase as very disappointing compared to what we were promised and what could have been. In any case, I'm all done with my whining.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see a potential future in the Out of Context Theater, on CBUB sexuality:

Who would've thought me buying Homefront would've led to this?

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines is such an awesome game.

Posted Images

Just so you know, there's no real way to go off topic in this thread as long as it's about video games.

Also, some people criticize the Reapers decision to preserve genetic material instead of actually reimplanting the galaxy with the beings like the Halos in Halo. Well the Leviathans never gave the Reapers directives that specific, all they said was preserve life, and to the Reapers, life means the genetic material. Life in itself is extremely hard to quantify. And actually, a lot of microbiologists do think life = DNA intact. Also, the Reapers were waiting for a cycle that could sustain itself, which is why they gave Shepard the choice.

Any news on Brawl's sequel?

edit: there actually is some news on the next smash bros

https://www.google.com/#q=new+smash+bros&hl=en&source=univ&tbm=nws&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=zAQ8UfSbBtOp0AG58YCYDA&sqi=2&ved=0CIABEKgC&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.43287494,d.dmg&fp=dd943788f1459c97&biw=1517&bih=741

by the way, i am getting Grim Fandango in the mail this coming week!

If Injustice didn't win me over before it sure did now with characters like Doomsday, Sinestro, and other powerful villains as playable characters. It's shaping to have a great roster.

• Like 1

I'll probably get Injustice just for the fact of the art and play style. They said they are trying to keep the attacks comic book based. It seems pretty cool from what I have seen in clips.

I'll probably get Injustice just for the fact of the art and play style. They said they are trying to keep the attacks comic book based. It seems pretty cool from what I have seen in clips.

Not only that it has a great story. I have been reading the prequel comics. I hope it gets great reviews as well and I'll pick it up when the price goes down.

I don't know if I am up for Assassins creed 4. Assassin's Creed 3 left a bad taste in my mouth and was very disappointing. Now it seems like they are just milking the series like Call of Duty.

There were rumors buzzing around that more Nintendo characters would be used.

The creator stated that he doesn't want to use that many characters from other gaming companies. (although I agree with Shockwave, Megaman would be an excellent addition)

I just wanna find out the release date asap.

Gotta prepare for my next tournament.

Capcom isn't even using Mega Man, i'd be surprised if he showed up in the next Smash Bros. since they seem only interested in promoting their new games through these cross overs (see new dante in playstation all stars.) though of course it'd be nice to see him in the game

personally would love to see the following

Nintendo:

Little Mac (Punch Out)

Ridley (Metroid)

Geno (Mario RPG)

Bayonetta (Bayonetta 2)

Professor Layton (Professor Layton Series), this is kind of weird if it'd be first or third party, since the games are published by Nintendo internationally but by level 5 in japan

Third Party

Mega Man (Mega Man Series)

Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)

From what I've heard (at least for the US) Ridley and King. K. Rool are the most demanded characters. Also, since Namco is working alongside Nintendo for balance, Pac-Man has a good shot at joining the roster. As much as I love Tekken, I think they should go with the more retro character.

From what I recall from Brawl, each character either started out as a NIntendo based game as in was playable on a system (Snake) or were on the system now (Sonic).

So technically, using the Snake logic, Megaman has the best chance.

BUT:

We need another kick ass lady to join the battle.

Some recommendations:

Krystal Star Fox

Chun-Li/Cammy Street Fighter

Sonya Blade

Lighting Flash Phosphora (Kid Icarus Uprising)

I think Mega Man has the least chance since Nintendo stopped making Mega Man games when they announced it. Then again if they don't care about him anymore they yeah he probably could be in the next game. Though Smash Brothers already has good ole Captain Falcon and Samus.