By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 9 Match 17107 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Roxy Rocket vs. Red Claw

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 3
Roxy Rocket: 2
Red Claw: 1

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Master Shifu vs. Ted Lasso

MATCH SCORE
Master Shifu: 6
Ted Lasso: 4

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Apollo Creed vs. Zordon of Eltar

MATCH SCORE
Apollo Creed: 6
Zordon of Eltar: 7

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Mercy (Overwatch) vs. The Holographic Doctor

MATCH SCORE
Mercy (Overwatch): 3
The Holographic Doctor: 8

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Middle-Earth vs. Mini-Me

MATCH SCORE
Middle-Earth: 3
Mini-Me: 9

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Mickey Goodmill vs. Phil (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Mickey Goodmill: 8
Phil (Disney): 3

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Ethan Hunt vs. Carmen Sandiego

MATCH SCORE
Ethan Hunt: 2
Carmen Sandiego: 10

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Iroh vs. Sgt. Slaughter

MATCH SCORE
Iroh: 5
Sgt. Slaughter: 7

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Ratchet vs. Julian Bashir

MATCH SCORE
Ratchet: 4
Julian Bashir: 6

By UMPIRE

11:7 - President Thomas J. Whitmore vs. Master Roshi

MATCH SCORE
President Thomas J. Whitmore: 8
Master Roshi: 2

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Raccoon City vs. Bob (Agent of Hydra)

MATCH SCORE
Raccoon City: 7
Bob (Agent of Hydra): 4

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Hoth vs. Marco Diaz

MATCH SCORE
Hoth: 8
Marco Diaz: 1

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Amy Wong vs. Westview, New Jersey

MATCH SCORE
Amy Wong: 8
Westview, New Jersey: 2

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Rafiki vs. Gouken

MATCH SCORE
Rafiki: 6
Gouken: 3

By UMPIRE

11:7 - The Town of Silent Hill vs. Genie (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
The Town of Silent Hill: 2
Genie (Disney): 7

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Sasuke (Ganbare Goemon) vs. Genji

MATCH SCORE
Sasuke (Ganbare Goemon): 1
Genji: 7

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Kato vs. The Cube

MATCH SCORE
Kato: 4
The Cube: 6

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Dr. Gregory House vs. Bones McCoy

MATCH SCORE
Dr. Gregory House: 4
Bones McCoy: 6

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Vanellope Von Schweetz vs. Princess Calla

MATCH SCORE
Vanellope Von Schweetz: 9
Princess Calla: 3

By UMPIRE

Tournament - The Kraken (Clash of the Titans) vs. Midgard Serpent

MATCH SCORE
The Kraken (Clash of the Titans): 2
Midgard Serpent: 3

Video Games

Magnus

Good luck, bro. Use Metaknight. He's a broken mother*vulgarity*er

FTFY though any Smash tourney worth its time bans that *vulgarity*er.

Im interested in Bungie's new project: Destiny that will come out this year

Yeah so looking forward to paying some sort of subscription to play the same game for the next generation of gaming.

Edit: that comment was a little TOO bitchy, and it's Bungie, they make the good stuff, and it'll probably be WORTH IT to keep paying into destiny year in and year out be it accesss to server side content, DLC, subscription or whatever. it just bugs me that I'm going to have to like try and get a good job to continue gaming.

I like 4 person free for alls but 1v1s are my favorite. 3 stock no items with 8 minute time limit is great.

It separates the men from the boys :P

Anyone here use jigglypuff? Such a waste of a character imo.

Captain Falcon is a beast, but like Ike, he too can be defeated easily by using his recovery against him.

I actually use Olimar a good bit because it's harder than usual to see his attacks coming as opposed to most of the other characters.

I love Samus but I'm not as skilled with her as I am with the likes of Wolf, Olimar, Ike, Kirby, MetaKnight (no surprise here) Toon Link, Pikachu and Link.

I mean, she's alright and all, she's just bottom tier (like Link) thanks to her slow attacks and what not, so in order for someone to get really good with her, they'd probably have to spend more time playing as her than they would say Diddy Kong or StarFox.

Darx, we still need to try and play online again! I'm really excited for the new Smash Bros game, won't get a good look at it until E3 this June though :/ I'm going to try and get on today, hit me up on pm or on facebook if you get on at all.

• Like 1

Competed in the Tourney today..

and

I WON!

B)

Edit: Anyone know how I can record videos from my WII and upload them in decent quality; more specifically, what equipment I would need to do so? 

I've been asked by friends to upload some of my videos and I don't want them to look like crap.

• Like 1

Competed in the Tourney today..

and

I WON!

B)

Edit: Anyone know how I can record videos from my WII and upload them in decent quality; more specifically, what equipment I would need to do so? 

I've been asked by friends to upload some of my videos and I don't want them to look like crap.

Depends on your set up. The Wii is positioned in a weird spot. It can't display over 480p but at the same time it doesn't have a branded S video cable (though I've heard good things about Monoprices wii s video cable.) Add to the fact that S video is generally not available on most new TVs and you're in a bit of a conumdrum.

If you have an S video cable and an s video tv you could go with something like the Dazzle (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815144045) or the Sabrent (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815276032) but the absolute best quality will come from the Canopus (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814144214&Tpk=Canopus%20ADVC110&IsVirtualParent=1) Be warned about the Canopus: it outputs in FIREWIRE ONLY.

If you go with the Sabrent or the Dazzle you can always up the quality in post production. there's tons of tutorials online to find out how using vegas or premiere.

Probably the least painful way is to get a Wii component cable (might be branded as a Wii U component cable but don't worry it'll work) and get yourself the Happauge (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815116087). I linked to the Happauge PVR 2 but I've been told it's actually worse than thje PVR 1 so if you can find a cheap PVR 1 on craigslist or something go for that. I personally have the PVR 1 and find it amazing.

• Like 1

I'm actually surprised. Spec Ops: The Line is a genuinely good game. I had it figured for a generic military shooter like CoD back when it came out.

Not at all. I assumed the same thing, but it's a critique of those shooters. Pretty fun game, even based on the little bit that I played.

As far as Super Smash Brothers goes, I prefer Ike and Snake. Marth and Link are pretty good, too.

• Like 2

Yea the Injustice demo won me over with the fact all the characters fight differently because of there different abilities and skills. The 3 characters you play with show this. I love the way they made it feel like a DC fighting game and not another Mortal Kombat vs DC type of game. I will definitely get the game.

• Like 1

Yea the Injustice demo won me over with the fact all the characters fight differently because of there different abilities and skills. The 3 characters you play with show this. I love the way they made it feel like a DC fighting game and not another Mortal Kombat vs DC type of game. I will definitely get the game.

I agree with it feeling like a DC fighting game. But I just love the specials in the game, Doomsday special is just freaking awesome.  He freaking pounds you through the Earth, Me and my friends laughed at the part. 

I'm definitely getting this game since Black Adams in it. All this game needs is Darkseid then its really COMPLETE.

All this Injustice talk (which is surprisingly good considering the fact that I didn't like MK9) reminded me that DC/Warner Bros. is making a MOBA type game called 'Infinite Crisis.' It looks... not terrible! I will definitely give it a shot once they release it later this year.