By UMPIRE

11:6 - Doogie Howser vs. Beverly Crusher

MATCH SCORE
Doogie Howser: 1
Beverly Crusher: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Derelict (LV-426) vs. Penny (Inspector Gadget)

MATCH SCORE
The Derelict (LV-426): 8
Penny (Inspector Gadget): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Catwoman vs. Arsene Lupin III

MATCH SCORE
Catwoman: 2
Arsene Lupin III: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tinker Bell vs. Princess Aurora

MATCH SCORE
Tinker Bell: 8
Princess Aurora: 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Batman (Richard Grayson) vs. Leonardo (TMNT)

MATCH SCORE
Batman (Richard Grayson): 3
Leonardo (TMNT): 8

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Neal Caffrey vs. Dominic Toretto

MATCH SCORE
Neal Caffrey: 10
Dominic Toretto: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Death Star vs. Ron Stoppable

MATCH SCORE
The Death Star: 4
Ron Stoppable: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Anna Of Arendelle vs. Belle (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Anna Of Arendelle: 12
Belle (Disney): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Carlton Banks vs. Konohagakure

MATCH SCORE
Carlton Banks: 10
Konohagakure: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tiana (Disney) vs. Pocahontas

MATCH SCORE
Tiana (Disney): 3
Pocahontas: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Raphael (TMNT) vs. Lady Shiva

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (TMNT): 5
Lady Shiva: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Snake-Eyes vs. Raiden (Metal Gear)

MATCH SCORE
Snake-Eyes: 4
Raiden (Metal Gear): 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Shinobi (Joe Musashi) vs. Michelangelo (1987)

MATCH SCORE
Shinobi (Joe Musashi): 6
Michelangelo (1987): 3

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Sir John Falstaff vs. Vice City

MATCH SCORE
Sir John Falstaff: 10
Vice City: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Arthur Morgan vs. Nathan Drake

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 9
Nathan Drake: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Dwight Schrute vs. Remnant

MATCH SCORE
Dwight Schrute: 4
Remnant: 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Master Splinter (TMNT) vs. Wildcat

MATCH SCORE
Master Splinter (TMNT): 5
Wildcat: 7

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Rapunzel vs. Megara (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Rapunzel: 8
Megara (Disney): 3

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Robin Hood vs. Hasky

MATCH SCORE
Robin Hood: 3
Hasky: 7

By UMPIRE

Tournament - Jaws vs. Namora

MATCH SCORE
Jaws: 1
Namora: 5

Video Games

Magnus

4 years ain't much pal, but if you insist.

Relativity! Four years is plenty, said the twenty year old to the sixteen.

Also, I downloaded the DMC demo... If you changed the main character's name to Steve, I'd never know it was Devil May Cry. Great gameplay, decent story, but the continuity is shot to hell.

• Like 1

Relativity! Four years is plenty, said the twenty year old to the sixteen.

Also, I downloaded the DMC demo... If you changed the main character's name to Steve, I'd never know it was Devil May Cry. Great gameplay, decent story, but the continuity is shot to hell.

I was under the impression it was an alternate universe take?

I can see why you'd say that. I managed to get through it for the story, but then I got bored. I was gonna try to complete the challenges. Might still try to do so, in the future. But for now, I'm tired of that game...

I haven't gotten to play Shattered Dimensions yet. Edge of Time was on sale, or I wouldn't have bought them out of order. :/ I actually liked Web of Shadows the most. The bugs in the later stages of the game do lower it's enjoyability, though...

I'd actually get a Spider-Man game if they didn't all have shit reviews except for Amazing and Shattered Dimensions. I don't get them because I basically want a new and improved Spider-Man 2, which neither of them are. While I'm really not a stickler for graphics (graphic design, not quality. I do enjoy good graphics), even being supportive of how Wind Waker was drawn, I want a clean, crisp, regular graphic Spider-Man.

Amazing Spider-Man has the web slinging of 2, but even better. Or, at least that's what I've heard. It got ok reviews, nut I didn't get it.

That's what I heard too, but I also heard you fight second-rate Spider-Man villains and only two major villains. So yeah, no. I heard it was fun, but I wanna be swinging from a fight with Electro to fighting Mysterio to fighting Green Goblin while stopping some douchebag robber along the way.

I'm not sixteen.

I didn't say or imply that.

I was under the impression it was an alternate universe take?

Yeah, as was I, but even still... they could have continued a perfectly good story. I felt the alternate reality was a needless shift in focus, unless there's going to be some kind of tie in... I don't even know what I want from that franchise anymore, least of all what to expect.

Edge of Time was so damn boring and repetitive I couldn't finish it. Shattered Dimensions was pretty damn awesome though. Nothing beats the original Ultimate Spider-Man game though.

I did like Ultimate Spider-Man, but the web swinging, I did not for some reason. Spider-Man 2 was and probably always will be my webswinger title of choice.

Amazing Spider-Man has the web slinging of 2, but even better. Or, at least that's what I've heard. It got ok reviews, nut I didn't get it.

I heard that too, but to be honest, I'm skeptical as hell. I mean, I haven't played it either, but I'm at the point where I feel I shouldn't spend any money on that wager.

I don't get why people complain about things because of lack of continuity. It's an individual thing. Like, the new DMC is just that. A new DMC. Who the *vulgarity* cares if it isn't Dante? It could still be fun and original and good. I heard people hating X-Men First Class because it *vulgarity*ed up continuity or some shit. WHO THE HELL CARES? So what if the timeline is out of order? Then it's a different universe. Boom, simple explanation. If all the directors were the same way about continuity, I'm pretty sure there would be no new games, just Gears of War 35 or Legend of Zelda 200.

Dude, what. Web of Shadows was even more annoying than Edge of Time. The combat visuals looked cool, I guess, but button mashing for 6 hours straight doesn't really make for a fun experience.

I don't recall it being that bad... I prefer the open-world games over the more linear ones, like Friend or Foe and the aforementioned Edge of Time, though. I even played parts of it again, to get all the endings. The only negative I can recall was those bugs, in the late stages of the game. It would get bogged down, and even crash, when the symbiote zombies were all over the place. Spider-Man 3 was a pain in the ass, though. Crappy movie, crappy game. -.-

I've never played DMC, but I can understand what G4's talking about. Just take the Splinter Cell game I'm currently playing, now. Take cover and shoot everybody? Don't hide the bodies? One stealth mission?! WHAT DID THEY DO?!!! Hopefully, the new one isn't like Conviction, 'cause it sucks. Not to mention, my choices in Double Agent meant absolutely NOTHING, obviously, since a certain someone is dead, even though I chose not to kill him.

And Surfer, you're a terrible fan, if you don't buy every Spider-Man game that comes out. :P

Hitman is just annoying and precise that, unless you're god damn good, you're more often going to end up in a shootout -.-

Which kinda makes the game less fun I guess?

Maybe I just enjoy the game because I'm good at it. :P

But really, Absolution is a lot less frustratingly precise than previous games in the series. It's a lot more Splinter Cell-esque than the older ones. Some levels are similar to the old Hitman games, where you're placed in a certain environment (such as a crowded square in Chinatown) and given a target to kill. You're supposed to do it stealthily, by luring the target away from the crowd before killing them, but getting into a shootout works just fine, too. The only negative effect is that you end up with less points. The stealth is ridiculously easy, anyway, unless you suck.

A lot of other levels are more linear like Splinter Cell though, where you just have to sneak or kill your way through a bunch of guards to reach your destination. They're less fun in my opinion, but eh.

Also, the AI in the game is the best I've ever seen. Enemies' actions are actually fairly realistic. The hand-to-hand combat system is awesome, too, and the story isn't bad.

I was horrible at stealth in Deus Ex, though. Shooting always worked better for me in those games.