Alexandra Amberson: 4
Danger Room: 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Calender Man vs. Rainbow Archer

MATCH SCORE
Calender Man: 6
Rainbow Archer: 4

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Burger King vs. Flo (Progressive)

MATCH SCORE
The Burger King: 6
Flo (Progressive): 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Artemis vs. Odin

MATCH SCORE
Artemis: 5
Odin: 8

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Battle Droids vs. Clonetroopers

MATCH SCORE
Battle Droids: 0
Clonetroopers: 14

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Tallahassee (Zombie Land) vs. The Town of Silent Hill

MATCH SCORE
Tallahassee (Zombie Land): 4
The Town of Silent Hill: 7

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Overlook Hotel vs. Din Djarin

MATCH SCORE
The Overlook Hotel: 4
Din Djarin: 11

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Pele vs. Cúchulainn

MATCH SCORE
Pele: 5
Cúchulainn: 4

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Android 8 vs. Midnighter

MATCH SCORE
Android 8: 9
Midnighter: 3

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Flash (Wally West) vs. Superman

MATCH SCORE
The Flash (Wally West): 6
Superman: 7

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Invid vs. The Romulan Star Empire

MATCH SCORE
The Invid: 7
The Romulan Star Empire: 6

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Lucky the Leprechaun vs. Snap, Crackle, and Pop

MATCH SCORE
Lucky the Leprechaun: 7
Snap, Crackle, and Pop: 5

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Qu (All Tomorrows) vs. The Cylons

MATCH SCORE
The Qu (All Tomorrows): 4
The Cylons: 8

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Michonne vs. Monster Island

MATCH SCORE
Michonne: 2
Monster Island: 11

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Apollo vs. Quetzalcoatl

MATCH SCORE
Apollo: 9
Quetzalcoatl: 2

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Tony the Tiger vs. Dig 'em Frog

MATCH SCORE
Tony the Tiger: 8
Dig 'em Frog: 3

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Scar (Disney) vs. David Xanatos

MATCH SCORE
Scar (Disney): 5
David Xanatos: 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Mario vs. Willy the Hillbilly

MATCH SCORE
Mario: 3
Willy the Hillbilly: 10

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Lara Croft vs. Xenomorph Prime

MATCH SCORE
Lara Croft: 7
Xenomorph Prime: 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Ryu vs. Sub-Zero

MATCH SCORE
Ryu: 7
Sub-Zero: 5

Match 5293 Master Chief and Predator and the Arbiter vs. Deadpool and Sabretooth and Omega Red

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

Albert Wesker led Chris Redfield and Leon Kennedy out to a court yard idealy a great place to engage an enemy. The 1st intruder to come up the stairs wich led to the courtyard Where Wesker planned his ambush, was the large green one in his armored suit. All three of them opened fire, bullets chipped away the Chief's shield, Wesker was the 1st to empty his clip and charged the chief at full speed, while his two chronies reloaded thier weapons. Wesker hit the Chief with enough force to knock him off his feet, and went immediatly to the mount unleashing blow after blow but just then he heard screams of pain coming from his two brainwashed team mates. As he turned to look he saw Chris and Leon seemingly levatating with blood gushing from wounds in thier chest, at that moment the Arbiter and the Predator decloaked, Wesker was in shocked at the advancement of this tech, Master Chief took the opportunity to tag Wesker with a couple of plasma grenades and punched Wesker 5 yards into the air and once the grenades exploded the blast lauched him even further to the rooftop of a nearby building.  Wesker was extremely injured but he would survive, but knowing  now how advanced this trio was he knew he needed the technology. So covertly he made his way to a com line and hailed the toughest guys he could afford to hire .

After neutalizing all the surrounding threats, human and beast. Cortona suggested that the trio return back to thier landing craft to ensure it was still intact, and discuss their next move.  They had encountered a serious problem they had not expected. They did not intend to be considered a threat to the humans, they came to save all humanity from the flood. Yet there first contact with humans was a violent one, and Cortona was already monitoring traffic from multiple goverments reporting thier presence and debating how to handle th situation. Sure the technology  and intel the trio came to offer would put them on anyones goodside, but the fact that they planned to visit other civilized planet and give them the same would make it difficult to expect earth to just let them leave.

as they discussed thier options Weskers new team moves in to strike.

Wesker intructed them to salvage any tech they could get thier hands on so a firefight within the ship was off limits. But that wasnt a problem.  As sabretooth and omega red hid in the nearby forest, Deadpool fired a few rounds from his assault rifle,  and screamed  "HELP HELP THIER AFTER ME, NOW THIER KILLING BUT I CAN STILL YELL AHHHH THIER BITING MY BUTT I FARTED IN THIER MOUTH"  Hear the yells and the gunfire MC Arby and Pred go and investigate.

Will they survive to plan thier next move? or will the mutants cash a check courtesy of Albert Wesker?

Now this would be a fight, and much better than the slaughter last time.

Though I still say that the Master Chief, Pred and Arbiter wins after a hard battle.

Master Chief vs Deadpool = Deadpools less advanced weaponry wouldn't hurt the Chief, not even katana in H2H. As the Chiefs super speed and agility outmatches Deadpools, Deadpool would go down, and after a few attempts stay down when the Chief rips his head off.

Master Chief vs Sabertooth = Sabertooth can usually get the drop on just about anyone, due to his stealth skills and tracking ability and natural animal behavior. However as the Chief has Cortana he can react instantaneously to any ambush that Sabertooth springs and immediately act by probably filling Sabertooth with highpowered lead, which while not killing him would completely negate his ambush. That said, the Chief eventually takes this fight, as he would be too much for Sabertooth, as the spartan could easily overpower him, out speed him, and out reflex him, as Spartan Regenerative shields and superior armour would make up for sabertooth having a healing factor. I see sabertooth saying something like not getting paid enough for this shit and leaving.

Master Chief vs Omega Red = Another great fight, though one that the Chief could win. With his Superior reflexes and speed he could easily dodge the attacks of Omega Red, and with his superior strength would be able to confront him in H2H if necessary... however OR is lacking something that his two teammates have that would hinder the chief... OR doesn't have a regenerative factor, and one shot to that exposed face of his should put him down (Really why does no-one shot for the head?) But he does have special killing pheromones right? Well since the Chief's armour is completely environmental they wouldn't effect him as they wouldn't be able to penetrate his suit. The Chief wins eventually.

Arbiter vs Deadpool = Cloak and Sword should make this an easy victory. But if Deadpool did manage to get some shots in they too would be ineffective as the Arbiters shields would easily tank the hits and allow the Arbiter to close in and cut the assassin in two.

Arbiter vs Sabertooth = A tough fight, though not one that the Arbiter should loose. Superior Sangheili (Elite) strength and speed (Enough to keep up with a Spartan for a time) should allow him to keep the fight on his terms, and with a Plasma Sword Sabertooth is going down regardless of Healing factor.

Arbiter vs Omega Red = Well, OR's tentacles aren't adamantium, and though strong, are probably only on par with the Halo Super Metal Titanium-A (The A makes it super strong for some reason) which can still be cut with a Plasma Sword. As well, due to the Arbiters completely Alien physiology, prodigious stamina and natural regenerative powers (Minor, but they are there) he should be immune to the Death Pheromones that OR secretes.

The next bit is not my forte, and Ellobosolo, and maybe you should develop the character of his random Predator. It seems almost out of place, having a nameless, faceless character thrown in with all these big names, and I would think that if you develop his character more then people would have more to talk about. That said, I'll let someone more versed in Pred Lore to deal with this, though I will provide my two cents...

Predator vs Deadpool = Deadpool's probably going to be armed and that would mean that the Pred could attack with his plasma caster... and probably melt his head off like those times in AvP-R. Though with Deadpools enhanced attributes he may just dodge. Smart Disks might get him though and they would probably do alotta damage, or with a decapitation render deadpool out. Netgun might also work, though those little dart things wouldn't. Combi-stick would do nothing but annoy or pin him down for a kill... Pred would win here in the long run.

Predator vs Sabertooth = Hmm, tracker vs tracker... Hmm, with his various vision modes the Pred has, Sabertooth wouldn't be able to ambush him. That said, the Pred gets the first hit and in a surprise situation that might be a Plasmacaster Bolt gutting Sabertooth. Though as Sabertooth is unarmed, the Pred would probably go for his own melee weapons and fight fairly. I would think that the super strong blades of the Pred might be really effective against Sabertooth and the Pred might win this.

Predator vs Omega Red = All I can say here is something similar to my analysis of the Arbiters fight. But having more options makes up for the Predator not being as fast or as strong as a Spartan or an Elite. As well the Pred also has his own air to breath so the Pred would be alright even if those pheromones were to get around him being alien, great endurance and stamina.

Yeah I would have said Deadpool's team because of Omega red but Master Chief has weapons that are too powerful for them.

On top of it Predator would own Sabretooth and Deadpool.

Master Chief's team wins.

Guest CrazyKid

after reading the posts and knowing every thing that i need to know about both teams i got to say Predator is pretty out of his league *also he is one of the most overrated characters ever*

I mean deadpool can kill him which means he is dead.

But chief and arbiter will make the match intresting with a spartan laser they could hurt not kill deadpool since deadpool never dies and sabertooth is just the same now omega red he is dead from the get go

so now its Arbiter and Chief vs Deadpool and Sabretooth so as it gose heres what happens

Arbiter gets out his energy sword and attacks Deadpool who quickly jumps out of the way and slices at arbiters legs knocking arbiter down

while this is going on Sabretooth and Master Chief are fighting with a gravity hammer and sabretooths claws finaly after a hard fight sabretooth is down and master chief is mad so he slams the gravity hammer into Sabretooths head killing him

now its master chief and arbiter vs Deadpool and heres how that gose down

Arbiter and Chief have out there mele weapons to try to take down the merc with a mouth then as Arbiter is just about to hit Deadpool the merc slits the aliens neak killing him now Its Chief vs Deadpool *hold on im almost done*

finaly the merc and the spartan go at it Master Chief geting the most hits untill Deadpool cuts Chiefs leg off

Deadpool: good job you crazy Kid now how about we stop playing slayer and start playing king of the hill by the way did you see the last episode of that show

Chief: thanks for leting you guard down *slams the gravity hammer into Deadpools head killing him*

there the winner is

MASTER CHIEF

HAHAHAHA you guys thought i would give this one to deadpool but no i didnt so does that prove that im not a Fan Boy

Yeah, an alien that can lift 10+ tons, has equipment made out of apparently indestructible materials, has a plasma caster, has a smart disc made of the same materials, combi-stick made of the same materials, net gun, wrist blades made of the same materials, and it has the invisibility gadget along with the mask that allows them to see in different frequencies. Not to mention, they have a form of martial arts...

But that makes them overrated. Considering they could beat the crap out of Spiderman and kill him. Oh, wait, Spiderman can take on Deadpool, omg.

Yeah, an alien that can lift 10+ tons, has equipment made out of apparently indestructible materials, has a plasma caster, has a smart disc made of the same materials, combi-stick made of the same materials, net gun, wrist blades made of the same materials, and it has the invisibility gadget along with the mask that allows them to see in different frequencies. Not to mention, they have a form of martial arts...

But that makes them overrated. Considering they could beat the crap out of Spiderman and kill him. Oh, wait, Spiderman can take on Deadpool, omg.

Well... To be honest I don't think they're anywhere close to 10+ tons... The doors in the Antartic temple were only 2 tons each, and they were designed to obstruct the Predators... So... less than 2 tons for unblooded, and unless they're magical or Saiyans then they shouldn't get anywhere near 10+ for Blooded or not quite Elder, and never the 20+ for Elders... There are also other things to consider... like that log that crippled the Pred in the first movie... probably less than a ton seeing as how Dutch roped it there, and probably only dropped from a few dozen feet which would only multiply it's power by a few times, meaning many times less than 10 tons...

Sabretooth might as well be useless because he hasn't beem good since the 1990s.

Omega won't be able to take on Master Chief's powerful weapons so he is out.

Deadpool is the only one who will last long but between Chief's weapons and the Predator's.........

The Merc with the mouth will be shut up for good

Sabretooth might as well be useless because he hasn't been good since the 1990s.

Omega won't be able to take on Master Chief's powerful weapons so he is out.

Deadpool is the only one who will last long but between Chief's weapons and the Predator's.........

The Merc with the mouth will be shut up for good

Ok good match up. I like this a lot.

Team one has the Chief which is the most powerful of that team. And the other team has Omega Red. nuff sad. This guy is the most Underrated one here. He would destroy the entire team, including his. Bullets/Tanks/nuclear radiation, do not work on him. He has Carbodanium Armor and tentacles, his mutant power is to kill by just being near them. He can lift more than 10 tons, I have seen him lift an entire tank with just one arm, he is ubber. Colossus has nothing on him, The Arbitor has a silly sword, the Chief has guns?won't work, the Predator is the only one that can actually beat him. But then you have Sabretooth, the guy who punishes Wolverine, and Deadpool, the guy who cannot die. Remember two grenades are enough to kill the Chief in the game, or one sticky, same goes for the Arbitor, also the Predator loses to humans, let alone to super humans.

I say everyone loses except Omega Red

barely FTW

Ok good match up. I like this a lot.

Team one has the Chief which is the most powerful of that team. And the other team has Omega Red. nuff sad. This guy is the most Underrated one here. He would destroy the entire team, including his. Bullets/Tanks/nuclear radiation, do not work on him. He has Carbodanium Armor and tentacles, his mutant power is to kill by just being near them. He can lift more than 10 tons, I have seen him lift an entire tank with just one arm, he is ubber. Colossus has nothing on him, The Arbitor has a silly sword, the Chief has guns?won't work, the Predator is the only one that can actually beat him. But then you have Sabretooth, the guy who punishes Wolverine, and Deadpool, the guy who cannot die. Remember two grenades are enough to kill the Chief in the game, or one sticky, same goes for the Arbitor, also the Predator loses to humans, let alone to super humans.

I say everyone loses except Omega Red

barely FTW

All that proves how little you know of Master Chief, Colossus (Whose in the 100 ton range, whereas Omega Red obviously is not and he would definitely man handle Omega Red), and the Arbiter. The Predator is definitely capable of taking on Omega Red, that is correct, and he can very well easily destroy Omega Red. So is Master Chief and the Arbiter. Sabertooth punishes Wolverine but alas, he died by WOLVERINE'S hand. Wolverine's defeated Omega Red in a fight that lasted a long time. That's game mechanics, nothing compared to the novels... in one particular novel, Master Chief smacked aside a rocket that would have killed him and his shields went down when when it detonated near him, it was designed to destroy tanks. Logically, that means that would be far stronger than two frags and one sticky. I also think it only took down the shields, so if you factor in the durability and toughness of the armor plus the amount of punishment the shields can take, plus the fact they're regenerative shields, I doubt Omega Red will be able to hurt him. Hell, I would also doubt of Omega Red would be able to touch him due to the next sentence. Master Chief, like all Spartan 2s, moves at a speed that seems like a blur to us and has reflexes that go along with it. He can speed blitz Omega Red. Elites are able to keep up with Spartans, so I would say the Arbiter, seemingly the best Elite of all, would be able to do the same as Master Chief and could take down Omega Red with the energy sword. Oh and there's always the Spartan Laser, able to punch through a massive thickness of titanium, in fact, it was a metal superior to regular titanium. It also shoots at light speed... so yeah.

All that proves how little you know of Master Chief, Colossus (Whose in the 100 ton range, whereas Omega Red obviously is not and he would definitely man handle Omega Red), and the Arbiter. The Predator is definitely capable of taking on Omega Red, that is correct, and he can very well easily destroy Omega Red. So is Master Chief and the Arbiter. Sabertooth punishes Wolverine but alas, he died by WOLVERINE'S hand. Wolverine's defeated Omega Red in a fight that lasted a long time. That's game mechanics, nothing compared to the novels... in one particular novel, Master Chief smacked aside a rocket that would have killed him and his shields went down when when it detonated near him, it was designed to destroy tanks. Logically, that means that would be far stronger than two frags and one sticky. I also think it only took down the shields, so if you factor in the durability and toughness of the armor plus the amount of punishment the shields can take, plus the fact they're regenerative shields, I doubt Omega Red will be able to hurt him. Hell, I would also doubt of Omega Red would be able to touch him due to the next sentence. Master Chief, like all Spartan 2s, moves at a speed that seems like a blur to us and has reflexes that go along with it. He can speed blitz Omega Red. Elites are able to keep up with Spartans, so I would say the Arbiter, seemingly the best Elite of all, would be able to do the same as Master Chief and could take down Omega Red with the energy sword. Oh and there's always the Spartan Laser, able to punch through a massive thickness of titanium, in fact, it was a metal superior to regular titanium. It also shoots at light speed... so yeah.

You say I don't know about any of these guys? You are kidding. anyway, Omega Red has whooped on Colossus, his power drains him of his life. Wolverine has only slowed him down. He can technically strangle anyone here. Tank shells do not harm Omega Red,

Master Chief has never moved that fast, ever, if we go by what is in comics and or books, then Sabretooth has taken on Psylocke, Jean, and other ubber people. Smacking a rocket is good, but is he was that powerful he wouldn't have to smack it right? he can die, and it is not like he has infinite ammo

You say I don't know about any of these guys? You are kidding. anyway, Omega Red has whooped on Colossus, his power drains him of his life. Wolverine has only slowed him down. He can technically strangle anyone here. Tank shells do not harm Omega Red,

Master Chief has never moved that fast, ever, if we go by what is in comics and or books, then Sabretooth has taken on Psylocke, Jean, and other ubber people. Smacking a rocket is good, but is he was that powerful he wouldn't have to smack it right? he can die, and it is not like he has infinite ammo

I know he can whoop on Colossus, I'm saying one good smack from Colossus, and he can win. Wolverine's defeated him, not slowed him down. How does he strangle a man in armor, power armor that is, let alone strangle people that are able to go invisible, which would be both the Predator and the Arbiter?

Um, have you even read the novels? Wait, Skir can better explain it to you. This further proves my point, you know nothing of Master Chief other than just the games. I'm sure any rational person wouldn't want a tank busting rocket to hit them head on. Master Chief, after all, is not Wolverine.

Here's my attempt: the rocket was moving at super sonic speeds. He reacted fast enough just to smack it away, proving he has high reflexes, like I said. Let me see, here:

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/MJOLNIR_Mark_IV

You'll see it states that the armor "increases reaction time by a factor of five".

And here:

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/SPARTAN-II_Augm...tion_Procedures

Beneath Superconducting Fibrification of Neural Dendrites, it says this: "300% increase in subject reflexes. "

So this would be what, 8 times the best natural reflexes you can possibly have?

Also, you know that 2 or something second delay where our brains have to decipher the information received by the eyes? They're capable of moving that fast enough hence being a blur, to attack you BEFORE you can completely decipher it. Of course, they'd have to be close to best maximize this effect... which Master Chief can do. Not to mention, the world is a slow crawl to them in their perspective... which further proves, THEY MOVE AT BLURS.

Master Chief has never moved that fast

He has, and so have other Spartans, in fact the Chief isn't even the Fastest Spartan, that would be Kelly-087. John-117 said this about her "[she was] almost untouchable, no one could touch her if she didn't want them to." and he included other Spartans in that assessment...

if we go by what is in comics and or books

Funny, I thought that this was the Comic Book Universe Battle site... it's a given that Comics and by extension Books, are allowed to be used.

Smacking a rocket is good, but is he was that powerful he wouldn't have to smack it right? he can die, and it is not like he has infinite ammo

Would you like to be hit with a Rocket? Or because you are not so durable let me rephrase that... Would you like to be hit with a fastball, thrown from a major league pitcher?

Omega Red

For all intents and purposes, Omega Red has Carbodanium armor, he is class 10 strength, which means his tentacles which are not only indestructible and malleable, him throwing those around would make them deadly, enough to go through anything. They are also able to kill by contact.

He also has enough stamina and power to contend with anyone for at least a while. By the way one punch from Colossus will certainly not ko Omega Red, sure he would fly far, but like Logan and etc,.. will not be defeated so easily.

Deadpool

He is canon fodder, enough to keep coming back and distract them for a minute. I do see him kamikaze style grenades that he carries, That could come in handy for a last ditch effort, or a good set up to take the shields away long enough for OR or ST to come in.

Sabretooth

He was defeated by Wolverine with a PIS sword that has magical properties to take away the healing ability? so bullshit, but anyway, still proves my point, Sabretooth always whooped his arse and if not at least tangled with him for hours. His healing is like Deadpool, will take some fire long enough

Can he pick up weapons? if so he can be very cunning, he has been at war for decades

Chief

He is a beast yes, I said earlier if we were going by comic books or novels? i rarely go by games

He has ammo, strength, prob class 10 Speed, but underneath that suit he is maybe Captain American on roids

The shields will be essential. He cannot kill everyone as easily as I kill ants.

Arbitor

Same as above

Predator

They are powerful, he will definitely be able to take Deadpool and Sabes out, but problem is that they don't die so easily. He has class 10-25 strength, but hese guys deal with powerful foes, Spiderman, Hulk,Wolverine, etc..

His best bet is to stay invisible and fire away

Omega Red

For all intents and purposes, Omega Red has Carbodanium armor, he is class 10 strength, which means his tentacles which are not only indestructible and malleable, him throwing those around would make them deadly, enough to go through anything. They are also able to kill by contact.

He also has enough stamina and power to contend with anyone for at least a while. By the way one punch from Colossus will certainly not ko Omega Red, sure he would fly far, but like Logan and etc,.. will not be defeated so easily.

"Superhuman Durability: Omega Red wears a suit of bright red armor, composed of an as yet unknown material. This armor, which covers most of Omega Red's body, renders him highly resistant to injury. He once withstood an energy blast from the mutant Chamber, that propelled him a distance of several miles without sustaining injury. Even without the armor, Omega Red's body is tougher and more resistant to certain kinds of injury, such as withstanding powerful impact forces. Omega Red can resist blunt trauma, such as falling from several stories or being repeatedly struck by superhumanly strong opponents, that would severely injure or kill a normal human with little to no discomfort."

So the Chief shoots him in the face, where his armour doesn't protect him, and his natural durability would be insufficient to protect him from High Powered Armour Piercing rounds... As for the others, Plasma Swords cut super metals like Carbonadium easily, and the Super Sharp, super metal blades of the Preds should at least be able to score it, while the Smart Disk could probably also easily cut it.

"Superhuman Reflexes: Omega Red's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are superior to those of the finest human athlete."

Yes, and Before augmentation the Chief was at the level of one of those Finest Human Athletes... then he got many, many times faster... he could dodge and weave through OR's attacks like Neo in the matrix... Elites can keep up with Spartans in H2H for at least a little while, and Predators can apparently dodge Bullets (though I think they're aim dodgers)...

"Death Factor: Omega Red can emit lethal pheromones from his body (death spores). These spores can result in the weakness or death of humans in his vicinity. The severity of the effect is based on the endurance, health, and relative proximity of the victims. Normal humans can be killed or incapacitated after a matter of seconds of exposure, while a being with exceptionally accelerated healing powers and physical stamina can sustain exposure for several hours."

To bad the Chief has Environmental Armour that would block this... as for the Arbiter and the Predator... they aint Human.

Deadpool

He is canon fodder

Agreed

Sabretooth

He was defeated by Wolverine with a PIS sword that has magical properties to take away the healing ability? so bullshit, but anyway, still proves my point, Sabretooth always whooped his arse and if not at least tangled with him for hours. His healing is like Deadpool, will take some fire long enough

Can he pick up weapons? if so he can be very cunning, he has been at war for decades

Well, when the Arbiter cuts his arms clean off, or the Predator melts his arms off... then I guess he couldn't pick any weapon up...

but then again fleshwound.jpg I guess he could kick them to death...

opps, wait not even that... blackknight.jpg um... if he's careful he could kick them without falling down...

wait... monty_python_2__limbless_black_knight.jpg then I guess he could bite their knee caps off...

Nope, they're walking away...

Chief

He is a beast yes, I said earlier if we were going by comic books or novels? i rarely go by games

He has ammo, strength, prob class 10 Speed, but underneath that suit he is maybe Captain American on roids

The shields will be essential. He cannot kill everyone as easily as I kill ants.

Arbitor

Same as above

??? what did you say?

Predator

They are powerful, he will definitely be able to take Deadpool and Sabes out, but problem is that they don't die so easily. He has class 10-25 strength, but hese guys deal with powerful foes, Spiderman, Hulk,Wolverine, etc..

His best bet is to stay invisible and fire away

Which is what they do best...

"Superhuman Durability: Omega Red wears a suit of bright red armor, composed of an as yet unknown material. This armor, which covers most of Omega Red's body, renders him highly resistant to injury. He once withstood an energy blast from the mutant Chamber, that propelled him a distance of several miles without sustaining injury. Even without the armor, Omega Red's body is tougher and more resistant to certain kinds of injury, such as withstanding powerful impact forces. Omega Red can resist blunt trauma, such as falling from several stories or being repeatedly struck by superhumanly strong opponents, that would severely injure or kill a normal human with little to no discomfort."

So the Chief shoots him in the face, where his armour doesn't protect him, and his natural durability would be insufficient to protect him from High Powered Armour Piercing rounds... As for the others, Plasma Swords cut super metals like Carbonadium easily, and the Super Sharp, super metal blades of the Preds should at least be able to score it, while the Smart Disk could probably also easily cut it.

"Superhuman Reflexes: Omega Red's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are superior to those of the finest human athlete."

Yes, and Before augmentation the Chief was at the level of one of those Finest Human Athletes... then he got many, many times faster... he could dodge and weave through OR's attacks like Neo in the matrix... Elites can keep up with Spartans in H2H for at least a little while, and Predators can apparently dodge Bullets (though I think they're aim dodgers)...

"Death Factor: Omega Red can emit lethal pheromones from his body (death spores). These spores can result in the weakness or death of humans in his vicinity. The severity of the effect is based on the endurance, health, and relative proximity of the victims. Normal humans can be killed or incapacitated after a matter of seconds of exposure, while a being with exceptionally accelerated healing powers and physical stamina can sustain exposure for several hours."

To bad the Chief has Environmental Armour that would block this... as for the Arbiter and the Predator... they aint Human.

Agreed

Well, when the Arbiter cuts his arms clean off, or the Predator melts his arms off... then I guess he couldn't pick any weapon up...

but then again fleshwound.jpg I guess he could kick them to death...

opps, wait not even that... blackknight.jpg um... if he's careful he could kick them without falling down...

wait... monty_python_2__limbless_black_knight.jpg then I guess he could bite their knee caps off...

Nope, they're walking away...

??? what did you say?

Which is what they do best...

Just a few words I have to say, You have no proof that the swords can cut through Carbodanium or Adamantium.

Again where is your proof that Omega Red's Death Spore would not penetrate the suit.

And yes The Chief has a suit that grants him those enhanced abilities, underneath he is just a captain america on steroids.

Omega Red takes high caliber shots all day. He is a mammoth.

Deadpool won't die from anything these guys have, but would still be cannon fodder, he will have the element of surprise same with Sabretooth, everyone forgets that he is not just a guy that heals, he is a beast/man, he has super strength that can cut metal with his claws.

the Master Chief in the 100 ton range? where exactly did you get that?

the best i could find in doing a little research on the Master Chief puts him(as a maximum) around 10 tons.

now, let's take a look at the capabilities of team 2 and compare:

Deadpool:

the only thing he really has going for him, is a regenerative ability that is Insane, he can survive pretty much Anything. add that to his skills, and he's still the weakest member of the team, and won't be able to do much against the members of team 1, but he's definitely capable of being an annoyance and a distraction.

Omega Red:

Strength: 10 tons. pretty much the same as the Master Chief, and about the same as the Predator.

Regeneration: Omega Red has a healing factor, not quite as effective as that of Deadpool or Sabertooth, but he can increase it by taking lifeforce from others. this means, he can heal from pretty much any wound that doesn't instantly kill him. this also gives him enhanced stamina, he can keep going at peak performance for almost 24 hours without slowing down.

Speed, Reflexes and Agility: stated as being "enhanced beyond the levels of the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. which is pretty much the same level as the Master Chief

Armor: Omega Red's armor(and tentacles) are made of Carbonadium, which is stated to be "for all practical purposes virtually indestructible". considering that his head is still unprotected, this leaves him again, at about the same general level as the Master Chief. Omega's armor can take a lot more punishment than the Master Chiefs, but the Master Chief's armor protects his head as well.

Sabertooth:

Strength: stated as around 2-10 tons(depending on the writer), but he has undergone enhancements that leaves his upperlimits unknown. this puts him at, atleast, the same strength level as the Master Chief and the Predator.

Regeneration: Sabertooths healing factor has been stated as being slightly below that of Wolverine, who has survived being completely incinerated with only the skeleton and parts of the brain remaining. with the added bonus of a superhuman stamina that's even higher than that of Omega Red.

Speed, Reflexes and Agility: all stated as being on "levels that are beyond the natural limits of the human body". which again, puts him on the same general level as the Master Chief and the Predator.

Senses:

Vision: capable of seeing "into the ultraviolet and infrared areas of the electromagnetic spectrum".

Smell: sensitive enough to "allow him to detect and track a scent over eight hours old, possibly a concentration of 20 parts per million, that he had not been exposed to for up to several months previously. Dilute, common odors of perspiration, perfumes, cigarettes, candies, and food are beacons to his senses."

Hearing: "able to detect light breathing in a cave at 200 feet."

these things, will allow him to find the Predator, even if he's cloaked, which takes away the Predators greatest advantage.

i'm not gonna go into the Skills of the various members of the two teams. but purely on their physical capabilities, the two teams are pretty even.

all in all, the weakest link is the predator who has several times lost to average, non-enhanced humans.

i'll hold my vote for now though, and see if there is anyone capable of being objective, that has anything constructive to add.

the Master Chief in the 100 ton range? where exactly did you get that?

the best i could find in doing a little research on the Master Chief puts him(as a maximum) around 10 tons.

now, let's take a look at the capabilities of team 2 and compare:

Deadpool:

the only thing he really has going for him, is a regenerative ability that is Insane, he can survive pretty much Anything. add that to his skills, and he's still the weakest member of the team, and won't be able to do much against the members of team 1, but he's definitely capable of being an annoyance and a distraction.

Omega Red:

Strength: 10 tons. pretty much the same as the Master Chief, and about the same as the Predator.

Regeneration: Omega Red has a healing factor, not quite as effective as that of Deadpool or Sabertooth, but he can increase it by taking lifeforce from others. this means, he can heal from pretty much any wound that doesn't instantly kill him. this also gives him enhanced stamina, he can keep going at peak performance for almost 24 hours without slowing down.

Speed, Reflexes and Agility: stated as being "enhanced beyond the levels of the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. which is pretty much the same level as the Master Chief

Armor: Omega Red's armor(and tentacles) are made of Carbonadium, which is stated to be "for all practical purposes virtually indestructible". considering that his head is still unprotected, this leaves him again, at about the same general level as the Master Chief. Omega's armor can take a lot more punishment than the Master Chiefs, but the Master Chief's armor protects his head as well.

Sabertooth:

Strength: stated as around 2-10 tons(depending on the writer), but he has undergone enhancements that leaves his upperlimits unknown. this puts him at, atleast, the same strength level as the Master Chief and the Predator.

Regeneration: Sabertooths healing factor has been stated as being slightly below that of Wolverine, who has survived being completely incinerated with only the skeleton and parts of the brain remaining. with the added bonus of a superhuman stamina that's even higher than that of Omega Red.

Speed, Reflexes and Agility: all stated as being on "levels that are beyond the natural limits of the human body". which again, puts him on the same general level as the Master Chief and the Predator.

Senses:

Vision: capable of seeing "into the ultraviolet and infrared areas of the electromagnetic spectrum".

Smell: sensitive enough to "allow him to detect and track a scent over eight hours old, possibly a concentration of 20 parts per million, that he had not been exposed to for up to several months previously. Dilute, common odors of perspiration, perfumes, cigarettes, candies, and food are beacons to his senses."

Hearing: "able to detect light breathing in a cave at 200 feet."

these things, will allow him to find the Predator, even if he's cloaked, which takes away the Predators greatest advantage.

i'm not gonna go into the Skills of the various members of the two teams. but purely on their physical capabilities, the two teams are pretty even.

all in all, the weakest link is the predator who has several times lost to average, non-enhanced humans.

i'll hold my vote for now though, and see if there is anyone capable of being objective, that has anything constructive to add.

Uh... that would be Colossus after Master Chief... read it again.

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Don't forget the regenerative shielding capabilities... they further assist in the defense of Master Chief along with the armor itself.

He uses spores to collect the life-force... Master Chief's in an environmentally sealed armor... the spores have no way to get to him, and plus the fact that it only affects humans, the predator and the Arbiter is pretty much going to be unaffected by this... meaning, he has no way of increasing his regenerative capabilities UNLESS he siphons it from his teammates. I don't see this as a good, tactical move.

I've never seen him move as a blur OR smack away a super sonic missile, which Master Chief's done. He must be just above the Olympic level as Wolverine is able to keep up with him... Master Chief is, no doubt in my mind, much faster and reflexive than Omega Red.

Well, the predator doesn't exactly need to be cloaked as he can attack from a range by way of the smart disc, and the plasma caster, and as tough as Omega Red is, a shot to the face from the caster will kill him or a smart disc that hits anywhere on his body, it would cut through him...

You know, the movies aren't the only source of feats the Predators have... not to mention, before they fell to a single human, they slaughtered a bunch of human beings. I'd say that kinda evens it out.

Just a few words I have to say, You have no proof that the swords can cut through Carbodanium or Adamantium.

Again where is your proof that Omega Red's Death Spore would not penetrate the suit.

And yes The Chief has a suit that grants him those enhanced abilities, underneath he is just a captain america on steroids.

Deadpool won't die from anything these guys have, but would still be cannon fodder, he will have the element of surprise same with Sabretooth, everyone forgets that he is not just a guy that heals, he is a beast/man, he has super strength that can cut metal with his claws.

It can cut his head off.

Environmentally sealed on top of the shielding system the armor has... the spores ain't getting in.

Captain America's virus? It puts him at the PEAK of human fitness, that's all it does. The augmentations Master Chief and the other Spartan's received?

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/SPARTAN-II_Augm...tion_Procedures

Master Chief's bones are virtually unbreakable. Last I recall, Cap's bones can be broken and has been broken in the past. They have virtual night vision, something Cap doesn't have. Reaction time for these guys are estimated to be 20 milliseconds. That's much faster than Cap. They're able to lift three times their weight without their armor. If Cap was on Steroids, he wouldn't even come close to this at all anyways.

I'd think that a plasma shot to Omgea Red would have some damage. A Spartan Laser would punch a hole though him... really, Predators can tank high caliber shots, they also can tank civil war cannon ball shots... as well as shotgun blasts.

Deadpool would reveal himself right away because he can't just seem to STFU and that attributes to his reputation as the Merc with a Mouth.

Predator, Master Chief and the Arbiter would destroy Sabertooth in a hand to hand fight.

"carbonadium... an alloy that resembles adamantium but is more malleable and considerably less resistant to damage."

"Titnium-A... composed of a high-grade Titanium-50 alloy, specially strengthened at the molecular level... lightweight and extremely strong... Despite its strength and resistance to heat, the Titanium-A plating is usually boiled away within seconds, and does not effectively dissipate the plasma."

So Titanium-A is many times stronger and more heat resistant than Regular Metal and Carbonadium is many times weaker than Adamantium, a super metal. I would say that yes, meeting in the middle of this these two metals would have similar properties of Strength and Heat Dissipation... actually as an organic metal I would think that Carbonadium would have worse heat dissipation, and when dealing with Heat Based weapons that's a disadvantage.

So the Arbiters Plasma Sword would be able to easily cut through Omega Reds armour and tentacles.

As for the Pred, his weapons are made of Dlex, another super metal of great strength, though I wouldn't put it near Adamantium, it should be strong enough to hold it's edge and cut Carbonadium with some effort. That's just his regular weapons, the smart disk is sharper and has some sort of energy mechanism to allow it to cut through things far easier than other predator weapons.

So yes, Omega Red can be cut.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pheromone or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spore

"A pheromone is a secreted or excreted chemical factor that triggers a social response in members of the same species. Pheromones are chemicals capable of acting outside the body of the secreting individual to impact the behavior of the receiving individual."

"The term spore derives from the ancient Greek word σποÏα ("spora"), meaning a seed"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_suit

"Where the surrounding environment is especially dangerous the suit is completely sealed... used to protect the wearer from contamination."[/i]

So... he shoots out little spores or chemicals? And because the Chief's suit completely blocks them, he would be immune to the Death Factor of Omega Red, unless his suit was somehow breached... as for the Abiter and the Pred, well they don't have a thing to worry about.

Well, that would be something to consider if he were outside his suit... but he isn't, and he has all these enhanced abilities. Also, he is more than just "captain America on steroids" without his suit, but that's a discussion for another day.

Yes, but apparently people fighting him suffer the PIS of not shooting him in the *vulgarity*ing face... he has no armour there, and his durability only goes so far...

He can cut regular metal with his claws, as for the Element of Surprise, the Predator could see them coming a mile away. As for his super strength, last I checked it was only 800lbs of strength. As for their healing factors, well that would be great if the Predator or the Arbiter or the Chief actually let them grab their severed arm up off the ground and reattached it... But I seriously doubt that a timeout will be called or honoured...