Afro Samurai: 7

Sign in to follow this  
deojusto

Were-Wolf

"I say we lynch'im."

Vote: Sam Clemens.

"Seconded" James joins in

vote:Sam Clemens

"I dropped it ...sorry Mose...when I got lost and you and James went off I started running around looking for you guys, and lost it..." Tom said as he also voted for Sam.

You could have, you just didn't. And now your dead. Vote or Die, its not just a slogan

OOC: Seriously, I didn't want to hurt no one's feelings... >.>

" Why did you come with us? Honestly, its already too dangerous for a child to do that, going off into the woods following someone. Ah well. We may just yet witness the lynching of the beast or the lynching of an innocent man."

"Forgive me Sam, but you have to go. I'm so sorry you will be lynched. I failed, so lynch me as well if Sam is to be lynched..." Jonathan sighed as he reluctantly thought of Sam.

OOC: Reluctantly voting for Sam.

"John, you shall not be lynched. Youve actively tried to help against this menace. Im sorry as hell to kill a priest, but we all believe him to be the werewolf whos killed many." James said as he tried to help Johns pains.

OCC: Whoa, that hypocrite thing is causing you guys to look towards a priest? I know I'm not, so I'll vote for James. Sorry Kevin, but James showing up all bloody is too much. And Sky, I never intended to lock you inside your pub. That was your choice...

Sam watches with great dismay as the crowd turns against him. However, despite being surprised, he quickly becomes serious and heads towards Mose's lifeless body. Raising a bible, the priest recites several prayers before turning back to his flock. A flock which he has tried to help in any way that he could for many years.

"You would hang me? A simple man trying to do the Lord's work? Fine. As our savior was killed for the world's sins, so too shall my body hang for another man's deeds. Take me away boys! But first, let me have a quick word with some of you."

Sam then walks over to the crowd. Some at the back take a step back, as if the monster were standing before them. Sam sighs. Coming up to Tom, he places his hand atop of him and blesses him. He then hands the boy an illustrated bible. "Take care son. The town will need a new priest once I'm gone. Maybe it'll be you..."

He then walks past James, and stares at his bloody arm suspiciously.

Coming up to Arsenio, he says, "I offered you the church as a safehouse, and safe it will be even after I'm gone. When the beast strikes again tonight, you will all know that the killer still roams. My offer for shelter will still stand."

Next, he walks over to Jonathan. To him, he gives him a hug.

"Alright boys, I'm ready. I think the Lord's calling my name, and who among us can ignore his cry?"

OCC: Whoa, that hypocrite thing is causing you guys to look towards a priest? I know I'm not, so I'll vote for James. Sorry Kevin, but James showing up all bloody is too much. And Sky, I never intended to lock you inside your pub. That was your choice...

Sam watches with great dismay as the crowd turns against him. However, despite being surprised, he quickly becomes serious and heads towards Mose's lifeless body. Raising a bible, the priest recites several prayers before turning back to his flock. A flock which he has tried to help in any way that he could for many years.

"You would hang me? A simple man trying to do the Lord's work? Fine. As our savior was killed for the world's sins, so too shall my body hang for another man's deeds. Take me away boys! But first, let me have a quick word with some of you."

Sam then walks over to the crowd. Some at the back take a step back, as if the monster were standing before them. Sam sighs. Coming up to Tom, he places his hand atop of him and blesses him. He then hands the boy an illustrated bible. "Take care son. The town will need a new priest once I'm gone. Maybe it'll be you..."

He then walks past James, and stares at his bloody arm suspiciously.

Coming up to Arsenio, he says, "I offered you the church as a safehouse, and safe it will be even after I'm gone. When the beast strikes again tonight, you will all know that the killer still roams. My offer for shelter will still stand."

Next, he walks over to Jonathan. To him, he gives him a hug.

"Alright boys, I'm ready. I think the Lord's calling my name, and who among us can ignore his cry?"

"Usually villains go into long monologues.", Mose said to Sam, floating near him. "Guess what you just did? a long monologue."

OOC:hmm I though your help Pseudonym with his spirt problem meaning me.

As the priest gave his speech, Jack felt that the villagers did what was right and hang the priest. "Even if he is a holy man, he still a man that can commit any kind of sin.Steal, adultery,lie,and even kill another person

Two hours left till the end of the round.

4 votes Sam

1 vote James

1 vote unaccounted for.

All special roles please pm me your choices for the night if you haven't already done so.

Sunset Day 4

The townsfolk gather around the preacher, preparing to lynch him. The old man sets down his bible, says a little prayer, then turns to his flock.

“Before we continue, I am reminded of something the lord said… “And he turned to the Roman soldiers and pitied them, and said… YOUâ€LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!â€

Samuel’s muscles bulge, he pounces towards the nearest target. Coarse hair grows all over his body and thick fangs grow from his teeth.

“HOOOWLLLLL!†he yells, knocking young Tom to the ground, then tearing into his chest.

The townsfolk fire upon the beast with pistol and rifle fire. It irritates him greatly. He makes a dash towards the forest as more rounds enter his side. Crawling away he barely makes it ten feet before the repeating fire brings him down again. The wolf howls one last monstrous cry then falls down, dead as his victims.

The hair recedes and he returns to his normal shape. The villagers crowd around the fallen priest, waiting for him to make a final move. The forest grows quiet after the gunshots.

“Well….that was interesting.†Says John.

Epilogue: Yes the preacher was in fact the Werewolf, congratulations, the townsfolk win.

The man known as Samuel Clemens was in fact from the future, 2011 in fact. He was bitten by the immortal legendary Werewolf known as Big Bad. He couldn’t stand the pain of lycanthropy, so he decided to make a plan. He would go back in time using the recent invention of the time watch. The only thing he knew about the werewolf Big Bad was that he lived as a human in the English town of Mistmoor in the 18th century. Not understanding the concept of a Grandfather Paradox, Sam went back in time to kill Big Bad before he could become a werewolf and bite him centuries later. However Sam never knew his real name, so resorted to killing those he most suspected. After murdering the town preacher who took pity on him, he replaced him in position and used his authority to move innocently amongst the community. However he failed and was shot down and buried by the townsfolk.

Young Tom Withers bandaged his wounded side as he got home. Strange it looked like it had already healed itself. That is unusual, and why does he now feel the distinct urge to eat red meat. He just remembered that a drop of Sam’s Saliva touched his open wound when he attacked him. The young boy looked to the full moon and felt…feral… Big Bad was created, Samuel couldn’t avoid his fate, for he was the one who set it in motion.

Pretty cool no? The other special roles can now reveal themselves as they choose. Thanks to Marvel for being the villain, and those who died for taking it so well.

OOC:Well, I suppose everyone who thought Tom was the werewolf is technically correct now :D. Oh well not our problem... or we overcame it already. Either way :P

Well Marvel Man you were hard to pin down, Ill give you that, but Londons finest found you out in the end. Yes I was the detective, redirecting the blame from behind the scenes. James is a constable 6 years goin, and hes not a half-bad woodsman either. Afterwards he helped clean up the mess then secretly helped Tom control his powers :P...

Only thing left to say is Case closed.

Blood fang bar was close only for a short while. Jack had a younger sister that took it over after the age 21. In fact it the bar was only close for 8 year.

Tom looked around at the others and started to cry loudly because he was bitten and now knew that HE would be hung next.

" Yo-you -guys aren't gonna kill ME right?"

Lester lives an un-eventful life, having been drunk the majority of the werewolf scare. He keeps his wife home and locked indoors where no one can ever see or get near her, until eventually she tries to leave one night, he catches her and beats her badly only to end up getting stabbed in the gut by her with a silver knife that she kept for safety encase the werewolf came for them. Lester dies, obviously not a werewolf and his wife Anna runs away to join a bunch of traveling gypsies.

OOC:: RL snared me up and wasn't able to be as interactive in this as I intended to be. Was good stuff though, my suspicion was off, Arsenio was my first choice, Sam was my second.

That was the greatest guess I've ever made.

Arsenio turns to Johsnon "I suppose we merge our shops and live in perfect union forever."

Aresnio turns to Tom. "Yes. Yes we will."

That was the greatest guess I've ever made.

Arsenio turns to Johsnon "I suppose we merge our shops and live in perfect union forever."

Aresnio turns to Tom. "Yes. Yes we will."

" Bu-Bu-Bu-But I would never hurt you guys... Jake tell them..."

Well Marvel Man you were hard to pin down, Ill give you that, but Londons finest found you out in the end. Yes I was the detective, redirecting the blame from behind the scenes. James is a constable 6 years goin, and hes not a half-bad woodsman either. Afterwards he helped clean up the mess then secretly helped Tom control his powers :D...

Only thing left to say is Case closed.

Curse you detective! I thought about going after you, but I chose Jaeger instead. What would I look like if I allowed someone to survive my onslaught?! Sorry Jaeger.

Anyways, well played. And sorry ND7, but I knew you'd follow in my footsteps... Muwaha!

Once again, no offense to anyone I killed. Sky first, because he had begun to accuse two other players (not me). By killing him, I hoped to raise trouble for those he accused (Arsenio...). Next up was Jaeger, in my attempt to stop any form of leadership. Surprisingly, he survived. While my next target was suppose to be Kevin, my pride got in my way. Still, very clever of Kevin to find me. Well done. And nice RP deojutso.

Curse you detective! I thought about going after you, but I chose Jaeger instead. What would I look like if I allowed someone to survive my onslaught?! Sorry Jaeger.

Anyways, well played. And sorry ND7, but I knew you'd follow in my footsteps... Muwaha!

Once again, no offense to anyone I killed. Sky first, because he had begun to accuse two other players (not me). By killing him, I hoped to raise trouble for those he accused (Arsenio...). Next up was Jaeger, in my attempt to stop any form of leadership. Surprisingly, he survived. While my next target was suppose to be Kevin, my pride got in my way. Still, very clever of Kevin to find me. Well done. And nice RP deojutso.

Thanks, this was my first one to monitor. Its not a hard style to do, Just hand out roles and write a few scenes.