Reptile: 1

Gambit vs. Afro Samurai

MATCH SCORE
Gambit: 4
Afro Samurai: 7

Sign in to follow this  
deojusto

Were-Wolf

Tom rubbed his head as the bible hit him very hard, but he then walks over to James and Mose and asks Mose if he feels any different with the Wolfsbane with him.

"I feel fine. I think you have to be bitten to have the curse transfer.", Mose spoke to the child.

"I feel fine. I think you have to be bitten to have the curse transfer.", Mose spoke to the child.

"Right. Regardless lets get you patched up, mind if I do it?" James said, taking his view off Arsenio

"James," Arsenio calls loudly. "You know what you did. Thank you. And I guess I'm thanking you for him to" Arsenio says pointing to Finch.

"James," Arsenio calls loudly. "You know what you did. Thank you. And I guess I'm thanking you for him to" Arsenio says pointing to Finch.

James turned to Arsenio, and in confusion asked:

"What do you mean old man? I dont know why your thanking me..."

"So. It wasn't you with the wolfbane?" Arsenio blinked. "Bah, listen to nothing I say anymore. This old man has obviously gone crazy."

"So. It wasn't you with the wolfbane?" Arsenio blinked. "Bah, listen to nothing I say anymore. This old man has obviously gone crazy."

'You think it was me? Bah, like Id know anything on the occult. N no offense but on account of what happened yesterday he wouldnt be the first person on my mind to save. Ah thats behind us though" he whispered to Arsenio before turning to Finch" Let me see that wound, Ive treated beast claws before..."

As talking out load Jack notice someone he didn't see before out the window "that guy who is can he be the wolf no he wasn't in town when I die right. Hmmm I think some one called him Lester.Wait did he come in the pub at night when I got kill. Crap I can't remember my memory is all blurry. Crap I can't remember o'well it doesn't matter it not like they can hear me. Dam that priest shutting me in here I was just haunting a old man for accusing me. It like he doesn't want me to talk to anyone.Crap who kill me.It wasn't for that werewolf I would be making drink for my buddies."As Jack stand there talking himself, he started to walk more into the darkness of the place he took his final rest.

OOC: this are my opinion of the killer and that is all.

Sorry, I thought I posted this earlier but I guess I forgot. Sunset is at 10pm west coast just like last round.

"Bah! Witches? You were saved by the Lord's will. Here, maybe this will help.", Sam announced. He then reached into his robe and pulled out a large flask of holy water and began to sprinkle it over Mose.

"We must gather our strength around the Lord, not witches. Still, while their ways are wicked, I must admit their actions were noble..."

"Can I come with you Mister Mose? I wanna help save everybody's life."

"Can I come with you Mister Mose? I wanna help save everybody's life."

"Sure, here, you can hang on to this wolfsbane, for protection.", he spoke to him. "James, how about it, I'll need your help in fidning these."

"Sure, here, you can hang on to this wolfsbane, for protection.", he spoke to him. "James, how about it, I'll need your help in fidning these."

"Aye Ill help, but somethin is odd about this piece you handed young Tom. Something the witch did? Looks used as well..."

James says. He then hears the priests ravings, and he merely scoffs.

"Aye Ill help, but somethin is odd about this piece you handed young Tom. Something the witch did? Looks used as well..."

James says. He then hears the priests ravings, and he merely scoffs.

"It seems prepared... maybe a charm on it?", Mose simply joked.

Warning. Less than one and a half hours remaining till sundown...

Any lynching or special target choice for the night should happen before then.

"Bah! Witches? You were saved by the Lord's will. Here, maybe this will help.", Sam announced. He then reached into his robe and pulled out a large flask of holy water and began to sprinkle it over Mose.

"We must gather our strength around the Lord, not witches. Still, while their ways are wicked, I must admit their actions were noble..."

"However, it was said that silver was the sure way for protection. I also doubt that holy water will repel werewolves alone, as silver too is holy enough to take down demons, vampires, undead, and werewolves. Wolfsbane might smell horrible, with silver supposedly sharp enough to penetrate evil hides. Or I could tell you my craziest idea: Silver bullets washed by holy water, doubling the damage. I believe that for the creature, it would be either Lester or Tom. The former looks suspicious and the latter is unfortunate enough to be theoretically cursed."

OOC: I will vote for either Lester or Tom. Whoever gets more votes out of the two.

"However, it was said that silver was the sure way for protection. I also doubt that holy water will repel werewolves alone, as silver is holy enough to take down demons, vampires, undead, and werewolves. Wolfsbane might smell horrible, with silver supposedly sharp enough to penetrate evil hides. Or I could tell you my craziest idea: Silver bullets washed by holy water. I believe that for the creature, it would be either Lester or Tom. The former looks suspicious and the latter is unfortunate enough to be theoretically cursed."

OOC: I will vote for either Lester or Tom. Whoever gets more votes out of the two.

OOC:Ill second Lester

"Aye dont pick on the lad. Now Lester on the other hand. He hasnt had an alibi of any sort n Id be hard pressed to think of when Id seen him round at night..." James joined in.

"...You know I'm still here in the room right?", The child said, as he glared at Jonathan for accusing him, a child who(To myself seems too incconent and caring about others to be the creature...I vote for ..Jonathan because if the werewolf is immune to Sliver and who has been working around Sliver for a while?)

I vote for ..Jonathan because if the werewolf is immune to Sliver and who has been working around Sliver for a while?)

OCC: That's either very smart, or very dumb. But which?

"I highly doubt that my good friend, Jonathan, is the werewolf. I've sprinkled his forge with holy water myself. I'd much rather rely on the powers above that the weeds below..."

OCC: I vote Lester too. Suspicious fellow...

(Hey! )

"Whatever. No offense Mister Priest man, I belive in God and all that stuff but you are sure you have all your marbles?"

anybody else want to vote...

I wish i could... :D