Reptile: 1

Gambit vs. Afro Samurai

MATCH SCORE
Gambit: 4
Afro Samurai: 7

Sign in to follow this  
deojusto

Were-Wolf

"My true suspicion? Its the boy.", Mose said soon as he was sure the boy was out of range and that he would not hear it at all.

"What? What proof do ye have?" James angrily questioned.

"What? What proof do ye have?" James angrily questioned.

Mose ignored the easily angered man, only responding with, "You and he as well as Lester have yet to touch the Silver. Just be glad I'm not accusing you... yet."

Mose ignored the easily angered man, only responding with, "You and he as well as Lester have yet to touch the Silver. Just be glad I'm not accusing you... yet."

"Bah!" James let out before grabbing at the silver object he had been "testing" everybody with. "Satisfied? Come on someone get the lad, so we can get this over with..."

"Bah!" James let out before grabbing at the silver object he had been "testing" everybody with. "Satisfied? Come on someone get the lad, so we can get this over with..."

Mose growled at the man. This man was just labeled as one of the arrogant douche bags this village had to offer. "I do not take kindly at people grabbing things from my hands. In doing so, you've just furthered my suspicion of you.", Mose slowly said.

Mose growled at the man. This man was just labeled as one of the arrogant douche bags this village had to offer. "I do not take kindly at people grabbing things from my hands. In doing so, you've just furthered my suspicion of you.", Mose slowly said.

"Aye" James said, exasperated visibly calming down. "Apologies, but I dont take kindly to grown men tryin to lynch little kids. I may be simple folk, but I like to think through things n I was tryin to prove that there piece of silver dont hurt me nor the boy. You want to place it in my other hand if yer not sure?"

Little over an hour left, and I count zero votes from anyone. It's almost like you guys don't want to kill someone

"Aye" James said, exasperated visibly calming down. "Apologies, but I dont take kindly to grown men tryin to lynch little kids. I may be simple folk, but I like to think through things n I was tryin to prove that there piece of silver dont hurt me nor the boy. You want to place it in my other hand if yer not sure?"

"Never did I say I wanted to lynch the child. I only suspected him as he's yet to prove himself innocent. You've cleared my suspicions of you somewhat. If you would be fine with it, I'd like to see how the boy would react to the presence of silver. You know, in order to eliminate my suspicions of him?", Mose spoke to James.

"Never did I say I wanted to lynch the child. I only suspected him as he's yet to prove himself innocent. You've cleared my suspicions of you somewhat. If you would be fine with it, I'd like to see how the boy would react to the presence of silver. You know, in order to eliminate my suspicions of him?", Mose spoke to James.

"At times like these suspicion n accusation can be one n de same, comin from certain individuals. I assumed you one of those types and I apologize. Very well lets test the boy. Someone fetch him!" James replied calmly.

"At times like these suspicion n accusation can be one n de same, comin from certain individuals. I assumed you one of those types and I apologize. Very well lets test the boy." James replied calmly.

"Ah, good, glad to see you're not the same as Lester...", Mose mumbled under his breath. "Tom, where are you?"

But while this was still going on Tom was still crying in the corner over being wrong, because that meant now another life would be taken.

"Hrm, I'll make my bullets. But I'll take the pistol. This transaction could be done in silver, no? You get more materials for making silver bullets for self defense, I get a self defense weapon. Fair trade?", Mose offered, "If not, I'll pay the fifty pound."

"Sure. IT would be a pleasure doing business. It might protect us even further."

Sunset: Day 2

After days of arguing in the Bloodfang, nothing was accomplished. No consensus vote was given and the gallows hung empty once more.

Jack’s mutilated body was given last rites and a brief service before being laid into the earth. Friends, customers, and wary neighbors all arrived to hear the eulogy and brief sermon. While some of the villagers wanted to empty the Bloodfang of its spirits in memorial of the passing of its owner; the town as a whole decided to board up the building as off limits.

The door was locked and the windows barred. The rowdy noise usually associated with it on a night like this, was lost to eerie silence. For the final time after more than a century of existence, the lights of the Bloodfang would dim, forever.

The villagers went home knowing the creature was still out there…. Waiting….Hunting…

OOC: Edit off response, just seen new update. Lol - And thanks for welcome, IRL became hectic wasn't able to check boards last few days.

Dawn: Day three

The sun rises over the Misty Moors. All is quiet, then, a noise; a gunshot loud and clear. The villagers wake and amass as close as they can towards the shot. In the center of town they find some debris of destruction.

“It sounded close to the Forge!†The preacher yells.

The mob heads towards the Blacksmith’s lair. The doors have been beaten open. A disaster area lay’s inside.

“Mose? Mose?†calls Arsenio.

Tools and equipment lay in rubble, every ounce of furniture is clawed in some fashion. It is deathly silent…. Then, a rustle from behind a fallen work stand. John Hughes takes a pistol from his pocket and aims it at the moving form.

“Show yourself?....Who is it?â€

“…….Who do ya think ya git? Get this damn thing off me.â€

John turns towards the woodsman and the fisherman, who help him lift the table. Beneath the table lays a bruised but still breathing Mose Shepherd. A long cut on his arm bleeds. The Preacher and Mose’s friend Arsenio help him to his feet.

“Gee Mr. Shepherd what happened here?†asks the child, “Did you get attacked?â€

“Of course I got attacked you twit, what does it look like?….After Jack’s service last night, I came back here to melt some silver, thought maybe I’d make some more bullets.â€

“That’s not a bad idea†says Lester.

“Actually†says Mose, “It might not be that simple. While I was working the beast came through that door. Just before dawn it happened, must have thought I’d be sleeping. I shot it right on. Nothing happened, the silver didn’t work.â€

“The bullet didn’t work? That must mean….That it wasn’t really silver. I want a refund.â€

“No you fool. The bullets were real. All it means is that the Werewolf can tolerate silver. â€

“Then why did it leave?â€

“I have no idea†says Mose. “As soon as the beast got close it knocked the gun from my hand, then stopped dead in its tracks for no reason, and ran back out those doors.â€

“Hey, what’s that in your pocket†Lester asks. Mose look and pulls out a long weed that had been slipped inside his breast pocket.

“I have no idea†he says, “I didn’t even notice it till just now.â€

“I know what it is.†Says a voice. Everyone turns towards James the Woodsmen. “That’s Wolfsbane, grows like moss out on the Moors.â€

“How do you know that?â€

“I’m a bloody woodsmen. I live in-the-woods! You can’t walk around out there with out stepping on it.â€

“Wolfsbane….Wolfsbane…. Isn’t that used by witches?â€

“Great, now we have a witch; This town just gets better and better every day.â€

“The witch saved his life. That’s a good thing.â€

“Pagan heathenry cannot be tolerated! We must cast out this slave to the occult and the hellspawn beast that obviously came with it!â€

A bible comes from nowhere and nails poor Tom right in the head.

“But who could it have been?â€

“Anyone. Anyone could have access to the moors at night the pick the wolfsbane, and we were all close enough to Mose inside the pub, that one of us could have slipped it into his pocket without him knowing….â€

Results: The WereWolf attacked Mose Finch Shepherd (Jaeger) in the night. Luckily Mose was under the protection of the Witch/Warlock for the night so he was protected. The night’s activities is effectively a push, no change in status. The sequence above is far more in depth than those before it, and I may have added some clues to the killer’s identity. I also may have added false clues to point the finger at others, just for kicks. You all lucked out last night, it is statistically unlikely that everyone will survive the night again….

"Who? Who protected him? Which of you has the power?" Arsenio asked incredulously. "Mose, count yourself lucky. One of our friends apparently has the power to save us."

"Who? Who protected him? Which of you has the power?" Arsenio asked incredulously. "Mose, count yourself lucky. One of our friends apparently has the power to save us."

"Are ye daft man! If we all know who protected Finch, then that person will be the wolfs next target! Whoever did it, keep yer mouth shut!" James yells to the crowd.

Arsenio looks James hard in the face. After some time thinking, he aggressively clasps his hands, pulls him into a hug and whispers in his ear "Thank you."

"Maybe it's a vampire." Arsenio mused.

"Wait...there's a VAMPIRE??? IF there is a witch in town, I have an idea: Because werewolves, vampires, and witches/warlocks are all mortal enemies, it is possible not to banish them, but to get all the heathens to kill each other. If the witch/warlock wins, we spare him/her, granted she/he quits the heathenish ways. If they refuse, kill the witch/warlock. Of course evil isn't a toy, but we might not have any other choice. There is always a bigger fish, we just need to 'summon' a bigger one."

"I had hoped it wasn't the case but it seems so. Silver is useless.", Mose sighed, looking at the people, while rubbing his wound on his arm. "Wolfsbane, apparently, is our only form of defense."

Arsenio looks James hard in the face. After some time thinking, he aggressively clasps his hands, pulls him into a hug and whispers in his ear "Thank you."

"For what?" James confusingly asks.

As a another day begin and the town people start accusing each other Jack is in his Pub with no one to hear him."Dam there is no customer today, yet again I am a ghost and my poor BloodFang bar is all boarded up. Man am I so lonely it been a day I died from that dam werewolf. At least one my fellow townsman not dead yet again one my townsman kill me." As he talk out load in the pub all lone he start to wonder if he can make drink in his ghostly form.

Tom rubbed his head as the bible hit him very hard, but he then walks over to James and Mose and asks Mose if he feels any different with the Wolfsbane with him.