Gambit vs. Afro Samurai

MATCH SCORE
Gambit: 4
Afro Samurai: 7

Sign in to follow this  
deojusto

Were-Wolf

"Ghost. Do not torment me. I am an old man who made a mistake."

I only torment you because you accuse me because of my last name ..LAST NAME ...

"Hrm, priest, before you go", Mose spoke, pulling out a silver cross, "It has a hidden dagger within it... take it.", he gives it to Sam. "I can't "sprinkle" silver around your church but the least I can do is give you that."

"Priest, sir, may I shack up within your church for the night. Demons haunt me and I wish to be free of them."

It was you that accuse me ..YOU..

"Priest, sir, may I shack up within your church for the night. Demons haunt me and I wish to be free of them."

"Of course. The house of the Lord is open to all! In fact, that offer extends to all. In times of danger we must draw closer to the Lord!", Sam announces.

He then turns to Mose. With the eyes of the crowd upon him, Sam makes a very public cry against violence.

However, when attention had shifted, he nodded a thanks to Mose.

"Of course. The house of the Lord is open to all! In fact, that offer extends to all. In times of danger we must draw closer to the Lord!", Sam announces.

He then turns to Mose. With the eyes of the crowd upon him, Sam makes a very public cry against violence.

However, when attention had shifted, he nodded a thanks to Mose.

"But Father, violence is a byproduct of self-defense. It cannot be avoided.", Mose interjected, nodding back as he slipped Sam the cross, doing so in a way that all eyes would not be able to see the transaction taking place.

Mose then threw a question to the wind, "Bloodfang. Any characteristics you may have noticed... as the beast slaughtered you?"

"I know you can't be the werewolf, Mr.Priest guy...your way too crazy...", Tom said as he then mumbled that Arsenio was crazy as well.

"I know you can't be the werewolf, Mr.Priest guy...your way too crazy...", Tom said as he then mumbled that Arsenio was crazy as well.

"Crazy?!", Sam shouts, "Boy, what has happened to your manners? Some time in church would do you good."

Sam then throws the boy a rather large bible.

"Crazy?!", Sam shouts, "Boy, what has happened to your manners? Some time in church would do you good."

Sam then throws the boy a rather large bible.

James catches the bible, before respectfully dropping it: "Excuse me father, may I borrow the boy for one moment" he said before turning to the kid: "Who was the first person you suspected again, boy?"

James catches the bible, before respectfully dropping it: "Excuse me father, may I borrow the boy for one moment" he said before turning to the kid: "Who was the first person you suspected again, boy?"

"I suspected Arsenio because he said Bloodfang was the Were-wolf and he is dead now...I think its him because he put the blame on someone else and that someone ended up getting killed. Coinceidence or maybe more? Or like I suspected Mose. How about you James?"

Sam nods. "Set a good example, and he'll straighten out. He's a good boy."

Sam then goes to see Arsenio, and reminds him about the church. "I will lock up the church door at sundown. Once closed, they will not open.", he warns.

"Me? You think it was me? Very well then. Take me to the gallows. I do have some sins to atone for. Hughes, I'll miss you buddy."

He turns to the priest.

"Sam, I'll not need your offer, though it is very kind of you, thanks."

Mose does something strange, he throws a silver bullet at the old man, uttering, "Catch!" He is determining whether he is or he is not what the others think he is.

Three hour mark. If you want to see some hanging, that's the deadline. Also all "special" characters should pm me there choices for the round if they haven't already done so.

Tom's eyes then start to water as he saw the old man catch the bullet(Why are we calling Pseudnoym old anyway, 41 aint THAT old.)

"I was wrong.......wahaahh!!", Tom said as he ran into the corner as tears could be seen running down his face as Arsenio was now confirmed NOT the Were -Wolf since he caught the bullet without it hurting him... and now someone else would die.

Arsenio turns quickly and catches the bullet in his hands.

"What's the matter with you?" he says angrily.

"Mh, it's not affecting you... good.", Mose said as he walked over to him and retrieved the bullet. "No worries, just confirming my suspicions."

"My true suspicion? Its the boy.", Mose said soon as he was sure the boy was out of range and that he would not hear it at all.

"My true suspicion? Its the boy.", Mose said soon as he was sure the boy was out of range and that he would not hear it at all.

(Any reason why it would be Tom?)

(Any reason why it would be Tom?)

OOC: Me, John, Teh Priest, The old man have been cleared of it... you and someone else left, I forget... but then again... they can have just easily withstand the pain of the silver.

Just in from a fishing trip Lester heard the rumors and gossip about the dead in town, now it was Bloodfang. Hopefully that didn't mean prices would be changing.

"A damned shame it's not killed my wife yet." Came a mutter as Lester shakes his head, now standing near the other group - a glare given at Arsenio as he moved past him and out the door. This was his nature to give dirty looks at most folk in the township. He was the scowling sort.

"Man...mister you do sure seem mean..." , Tom said to Lester who he seemed kinda scared of..