Gambit vs. Afro Samurai

MATCH SCORE
Gambit: 4
Afro Samurai: 7

Sign in to follow this  
deojusto

Were-Wolf

Dawn: Day 1

The townspeople gathered in the town square to discuss the recent events. Broken bodies and shredded livestock had been turning up in the misty moors recently with no explanation…

The Mayor was supposed to meet them and lead the discussion; he had been found ripped to shreds earlier that morning. With no leader, the village turned into a mob. Neighbors turned on neighbors, brothers onto brothers,

“Its witches, witches I say… I accuse Goody Proctor….Don’t be ridiculous, its not witches, there is a logical explanation…Like What?....Werewolves of course…Werewolves? Are you mad? …This is clearly the act of Goblins.â€

After some time a conclusion was reached. Since the attacks occurred only at night, the victims were ripped or slashed apart, and that they were eaten afterwards, it was found that a were-wolf was the culprit.

The mob turned on each other with accusations and rumors. No one trusted anyone and everyone had something to hide; shady travelers, mysterious backwoodsmen, and cruel villagers were all prime suspects….

(It is day one, The sunset is in exactly ten hours. If you want to lynch someone you have to do it before then. If you are the detective, witch, or wolf, pm me your choices for the night by this time. Begin posting below.)

(P.S. there is only one were-wolf, and no hunter)

I think the were wolf is James

I think the were wolf is James

"Huh!?! Why are you blamin me?"

"Huh!?! Why are you blamin me?"

Well in the statement he said mysterious backwoodsmen and you yourself in the story are woodsman.Also other than you can some time be tricky it is the best take you out. If you have a good statement to defend yourself I may take my accusation on you.

"He is providing a good point James... I mean you seem to tricky at times..."

"Thats prepostorus! Im a bloody woodsman! When have I come off as clever? And as for you barkeep, Im a regular at your establishment. Every evening after I finish up my cuttin; I drop by for a pint or two, shoot the breeze with others (with you at times even), then go straight home. Ask anybody, I walk straight through town square to get to my house, Im sure plentyve seen me.

"Thats prepostorus! Im a bloody woodsman! When have I come off as clever? And as for you barkeep, Im a regular at your establishment. Every evening after I finish up my cuttin; I drop by for a pint, shoot the breeze, then go straight home. Ask anybody, I walk straight through town square to get home, Im sure plentyve seen me.

OOC:sorry for in and out character mix up

I accuse out of pure fear sorry for that but still any one of can be that creature. I was so out that the word that can out of my mouth didn't even make sense to me but still it look like you have something of a defense. Still do you have some that can prove you go straight home

"I believe the werewolf is James Marlowe. Because I've been hearing that his wife has came home with wounds, scratches to be particular. His wife most likely transferred the curse to him. IT doesn't help that our friend here has done...unusual acts." Jonathan thought. "Trust me. I sell silver bullets and guns that kill werewolves."

"I believe the werewolf is James Marlowe. Because I've been hearing that his wife has came home with wounds, scratches to be particular. His wife most likely transferred the curse to him. IT doesn't help that our friend here has done...unusual acts." Jonathan thought. "Trust me. I sell silver bullets and guns that kill werewolves."

You think James Marlowe is the were wolf what prove do you have other than your rumors. Or have you seen his wife turn in to one.

You think James Marlowe is the were wolf what prove do you have other than your rumors. Or have you seen his wife turn in to one.

"I have seen his wife just as I was about to close my store. Also, it doesn't help that the curse spreads easily. My customers tell me of the situation at hand. Therefore, I have recently sold silver bullets."

"I have seen his wife just as I was about to close my store. Also, it doesn't help that the curse spreads easily. My customers tell me of the situation at hand. Therefore, I have recently sold silver bullets."

I see well I do hear rumor at bar but do really think it could be him.Hmmm wait why was she close to your store?

"My store is rather close to the tavern. I did have my derringer ready for close encounters."

Hmm that is reasonable ok then let see everyone else view on James.

"I believe the werewolf is James Marlowe"

I gotta step in here. I don't want to be a joy killer, but James Marlowe is an example character I created as a demonstration. He's not actually a member of the game. You can hang him if you like, but I wouldn't expect much to happen.

Also if you haven't gotten your role yet, let me know.

OOC: Can we have a character list sheet or something. Just a bunch of posts of the C-sheets together.

IC: "Hmph, it's Jack Bloogfang's the wolf. How do I know? His name is Bloodfang."

OOC: Can we have a character list sheet or something. Just a bunch of posts of the C-sheets together.

IC: "Hmph, it's Jack Bloogfang's the wolf. How do I know? His name is Bloodfang."

So you accuse me of being the wolf. Do you have any prove other than my name.

OOC:@HWFM:I gave myself an alibi for suspicious behavior, post off that.

OOC:@HWFM:I gave myself an alibi for suspicious behavior, post off that.

OOC: Will do.

"James, I'm sorry to offend you, but I suspect that you are a werewolf. It's that you seem suspicious, especially because you work in the woods, where lies many werewolves."

(Sky Korean)

Name:Jack Bloodfang

job:Bartender

My father was a bartender and when he die I decide to take the place. The bar name was Blood Fang name after our family. I had no life I was just another drop out collage student that dream big but end up in the in the gutter. This was my only way out of the streets. When I arrive at the bar I can see the sigh BLOOD FANG in Red and Black. As I open the door I see nothing real change. I drop my bag and was ready to see my life go to hell in this dump.

(KevinDwolf)

Name: James Campbell

James's family has always come off as mysterious, and he is no exception. His ysual routine is coming out early in the morning to do his job(which he does especially well), drops by the pub for a pint, then heads on home. He'll chat with any passerbyer if he has time, however James isnt much for trying to start them(conversations) himself. He has friends that he acquaints himself with, but he seldom touches on his personal life, prefering to talk about town/government matters where he proves himself more than a hard labor brute type. He is the last remaining member of his family in the town,as the rest have died or moved away. He doesnt particularly mind though.

(Jaeger Panzer)

Given Name: Mose

Middle Name: Finch

Surname: Shepherd

Mose F. Shepherd, a man of mysterious origins, relocated to this out of the way, in the middle of no where location and set up shop, providing services such as construction of buildings, weaponry, and smaller things, like metal working and jewelry. He is a well versed man and from the looks of it, seems to be an intelligent man. He is fond of those he likes, such as Jonathan Hughes and Arsenio Arsenic and is not fond of those that come off as arrogant, ignorant douche-bags. He has no family and only has a small group of friends and this, he greatly treasures it.

(Pseudonym)

Name: Arsenio Arsenic

Age 41

Profession: Apothecarist

Arsenio rolled into town and bought up a building almost immediately. He's rather tight-lipped about his family, but for all other matters he chats amiably with the residents. He very much enjoys fishing in the town lake with his good friend Johnathan Hughes.

(He who fights monsters)

Name: Jonathan Hughes

Profession: Gun salesman

-The jaded gun salesman is of a poor family. His calling was from his alcoholic parents being shot down by police while he was adopted at one years old. He was raised by a militiaman and his wife, who taught him about firearms of the time. This gave him the opportunity to defend and sell.

(MarvelMan)

Name: Sam Clemens

Occupation: Priest at the Local Catholic Church/Ex-Time Traveler

Few know much about Sam Clemens, other than his best friend, Jonathan Hughes. But those who do are often puzzled by what they know. Clemens arrived at the town several years ago, and often claims to have been transported there after a failed trip through time. Despite his obvious madness, the local priest began to train Clemens (who is quite smart, and often recalls books no one has heard about), in the ways of the church. Nowadays, Clemens is known for his powerful sermons, which often leave him exhausted and in bed for several days. While often ridiculed for his unorthodox methods, Sam has earned the respect of most for the miracles he occasionally performs, such as successfully curing dangerous diseases through the use of a white bar and water. Considered a productive member, the community generally overlooks his ramblings, which include future wars and scientific theories, as well as his unusual habit of throwing bibles at those he considers heretics.

(ND7)

Name: Tom Withers

Name: Lester Booth

Job: Fisherman

A quiet man who rarely talks unless hes had some booze in him. He tends to keep to himself, his family lives just out of town quiet and secluded, always keeping to their own unless they're selling something or causing trouble. He is said to have a mean temper and enjoys to scuffle, he spends his days at the local pub or fishing.

OOC: Will do.

"James, I'm sorry to offend you, but I suspect that you are a werewolf. It's that you seem suspicious, especially because you work in the woods, where lies many werewolves."

"Yes, I work in the woods...during the day. Id be a complete imbecile to go there during the night when those beasts come out. Hell regular wolves would be enough of a deterrent for any sane man, and let me tell ya, Im a sane man. N' as I said before Ive got a schedule that I rarely break. Im sorry for sendin back to yee Mr. Gun salesman, but what do you do on dark nights? When I walk through town to get home,an I doubt you get customers at that time o' evening, I dont see ya out much durin de evening...and thats sayin something coming from me.

"Yes, I work in the woods...during the day. Id be a complete imbecile to go there during the night when those beasts come out. Hell regular wolves would be enough of a deterrent for any sane man, and let me tell ya, Im a ssne man. N as I said before Ive got a schedule that I rarely break. Im sorry for sendin back to yee Mr. Gun salesman, but what do you do on dark nights? When I walk through town to get home, I dont think I see ya out much durin de evening...and thats sayin something coming from me.

"Once night breaks out, I close the store and go home. Because of werewolves and thieves, I lock up the place, especially in locking the doors, barring the windows, and putting pieces of silver that my regulars gave me as a gift. Of course, when the doors or windows break, I rigged a bell to ring so I can pull out my trusted arms."

OOC: I just love how my post was skipped over. :huh::D

Mose sighed, he wasn't fond of quarreling with those he was comfortable with as it usually turned out bad or worse. "Accusing one another isn't going to get us anywhere. I've already provided my alibi and proof how I could not be the perpetrator. Johnathan's recently sold silver bullets, and I know he makes the silver bullets by hand, so he cannot be the werewolf, this would eliminate two suspects. Johnathan, do you remember, who bought the bullets?", Mose interjected.

Hmmm I see mostly everyone has prove that there not the werewolf but one us most be it so one of is lying. As for me I can't be the werewolf because at night I lock my self in the bar with five lock to the door, when it is closing time that is about 1 in the morning.