Ashley J. Williams vs. Negan

MATCH SCORE
Ashley J. Williams: 2
Negan: 7

Teletubbies vs. Sesame Street

MATCH SCORE
Teletubbies: 7
Sesame Street: 4

Anthony Gallen vs. Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto)

MATCH SCORE
Anthony Gallen: 7
Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto): 2

Sir Dan Fortesque vs. Brook

MATCH SCORE
Sir Dan Fortesque: 3
Brook: 9

Sign in to follow this  
G4hardcore

UWT II

as i said before, im an honest guy...

and looking at those drawings you posted....

i might have been impressed some years ago...around the time i did the ones i posted...

but based on these drawings(which are very good),...your not worthy...no offence...

however, this has given me somewhat inspiration to do a drawing this weekend hopefully and have it avalible by next week.

so, very good work man!...but not enough to contend with the likes of me...hopefully my drawings well speak louder than my words sometime next week to show u that im not just talk...

so redraw them with more updated skill level at your time, then post them....i await it presently...

-.-

AKUMA just performed the Hell Murder Death on G4. :P :P Cuz he's not worthy. lol. JK :P

actually its the opposite...

that technique is done to those who ARE worthy...and the deceased should feel honored to have meet thier end by it...

actually its the opposite...

that technique is done to those who ARE worthy...and the deceased should feel honored to have meet thier end by it...

-.-

Did not know that. Thanks. While we're still on the topic, has there been any survivors of this technique?

=O !!!

Even though thats not my best work, im still not worthy? DAYUMM! lol jk

I WILL DRAW BETTER PICTURES RIGHT NOW!! I WILL BE WORTHY!! I WILL HAVE THE HELL MURDER DEATH EXECUTED AT ME!!... wait...

-.-

Did not know that. Thanks. While we're still on the topic, has there been any survivors of this technique?

sure...Gill(due to ressurrection), somehow bison, gen and gouken(by empting soul) and even after that gouken was thought to be dead....and gen was already dying of disease...main reason akuma didnt kill him.

the only way to survive it is to either avoid it all together..which could prove difficult, if you've seen SF:Alpha the animation..and knew how fast akuma was in it then you'll realize how difficult it is to dodge it...

ryu is already a bullet timer very easy as shown in SF Alpha movie and didnt even realize akuma was behind him...Akuma is the strongest char in SF if u want to include shin akuma power.

so either avoid it or learn the technique of emptying your soul...so that way, although you will still recieve the beating of a lifetime and probley be on the verge of death depending on who u are, u save your soul from punishment because thats the REAL death and the evil u are, the worse it is...

@G4, yes although it is good, some of my pics already on here could topple them...

you should shade ironman..it has so much potential...its already my favorite..but it needs either color or shading. your coloring is good, but i think it would look better with shading...done right of course but thats just me. i love shading and black and white on certain pics...

so yes i think ironman needs a good shading...then it would look awesome.

the detail on it is already very good, now just shade it and it would be great.

I WILL DRAW BETTER PICTURES RIGHT NOW!! I WILL BE WORTHY!! I WILL HAVE THE HELL MURDER DEATH EXECUTED AT ME!!... wait...

i await them presently...

OOH! OOH! Dont forget me giving Nightmare a Zeo flying kick, and Razzy om noming on Infernos soul while we watch. Shurikan'd be cool too...

OOH! OOH! Dont forget me giving Nightmare a Zeo flying kick, and Razzy om noming on Infernos soul while we watch. Shurikan'd be cool too...

Don't forget Fourarms holding Nightmare while Adam does his Zeo Flying Kick.

YES.

Ok... Requesting a drawing of Sky's Poketrainer, loaded down with everything she's been give and then being dragged off to Gun Practice... That's gonna be a funny one

Ok... Requesting a drawing of Sky's Poketrainer, loaded down with everything she's been give and then being dragged off to Gun Practice... That's gonna be a funny one

Let it be known that Adam and Dante are the ones dragging him :P.

since i wont be online over the weekend, im gonna keep busy by finishin up my uwt pics, cus i have a few.

And I want to see terrorism obliterated by Jesus Christ...

I second G4s wish :)

ah ok i looked him up... seems a bit too unimpresive for my taste... wait ben is in hell... jesus did you kill jaegerben 10???

EDIT. just noticed how many arms your guy has. i take back my unimpressive thing. want i should draw him as the human ish version or the demon lookin one?

demon!

No new pictures yet....Darn. Then again, I can't really complain myself. B)

done

No new pictures yet....Darn. Then again, I can't really complain myself. B)

i got em, i just gotta post em. i only have 3 tho, im having trouble with a few... (the cthlu/jester and the jesus request.)

i got em, i just gotta post em. i only have 3 tho, im having trouble with a few... (the cthlu/jester and the jesus request.)

i gotta go to night school ill be back in 3 hours after 6. florida time.

Awaiting with anticipation.