Ted Mosby vs. Lucifer

MATCH SCORE
Ted Mosby: 1
Lucifer: 5

Boba Fett vs. Road Runner

MATCH SCORE
Boba Fett: 2
Road Runner: 8

Mysteries Inc. vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Live Action)

MATCH SCORE
Mysteries Inc.: 13
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Live Action): 1

Sign in to follow this  
G4hardcore

UWT II

Ditto, we talked bout it, the captions would be epic. Then weve got Aang and the priests doing their own thing in backround <_<.

"*hand on omnitrix*Ill do it! Ill do it!"

Yeah, hey, don't forget the adamantium chains in the veins... Ouch.

Draw me please!

Ditto, we talked bout it, the captions would be epic. Then weve got Aang and the priests doing their own thing in backround <_<.

"*hand on omnitrix*Ill do it! Ill do it!"

I started that picture but im having trouble with something...maybe somone can help... If the veins in their arms are bound in adamantium chains *looks at akuma with disdain* then how can i put an omnitrix around the wrist? I mean, I could do it, but it would look very groosss...

Draw me please!

Do you mean freddy? or pennywise? Or someone else? Im on a drawing mood today, so tell me quick!!

Do you mean freddy? or pennywise? Or someone else? Im on a drawing mood today, so tell me quick!!

G4, the Omnitrix looks like a wristwatch in Alien Force. You could situate the chains around it and up the arm.

I think he means his fight with me.

G4, the Omnitrix looks like a wristwatch in Alien Force. You could situate the chains around it and up the arm.

I think he means his fight with me.

Okay, who was he fighting with when he fough you..?

Okay, who was he fighting with when he fough you..?

me? kidomaru.

I started that picture but im having trouble with something...maybe somone can help... If the veins in their arms are bound in adamantium chains *looks at akuma with disdain* then how can i put an omnitrix around the wrist? I mean, I could do it, but it would look very groosss...

im only doing a vllains job...true evil has no remorse...devil is as true evil as u get...

and yes it would look gross, i intended it that way...

imagine his veins running out of his wrists and becoming chains...while blood could be squirting....?

im only doing a vllains job...true evil has no remorse...devil is as true evil as u get...

and yes it would look gross, i intended it that way...

imagine his veins running out of his wrists and becoming chains...while blood could be squirting....?

i finished the drawing... since it is chibi, gore and blood is at a minumum. i think ill try my hand at a non chibi version though. i have my digital so pictures are on the way.

never heard of em.......

from the show naruto.

from the show naruto.

ah ok i looked him up... seems a bit too unimpresive for my taste... wait ben is in hell... jesus did you kill jaegerben 10???

EDIT. just noticed how many arms your guy has. i take back my unimpressive thing. want i should draw him as the human ish version or the demon lookin one?

ah ok i looked him up... seems a bit too unimpresive for my taste... wait ben is in hell... jesus did you kill jaegerben 10???

we fought. I died.

No... we got lured into Hell by an old man (THANKS AKUMA) then made a deal with teh devil then fought Jesus.

No... we got lured into Hell by an old man (THANKS AKUMA) then made a deal with teh devil then fought Jesus.

We're officially adding, "Deal with the Devil" you your list of heroic feats

the same old man who akuma promised was leading you in the right direction and that you had nothing to worry about..?? >.>

(THANKS AKUMA)

no problem. :P

@g4, the old man WAS leading them in the right direction, they found the candle and supposedly put out the flame, but they got led straight to hell as an end result of thier 'troubles' in elm street(should have listened to that "brat" JP). i was original gonna call that an official "kill" but JP was whinning and spread talks of idle threats... <_< (blowing up hell, summoning alien X, all that sore loser type stuff).

that alone would have been reason enough for death to him and aang, had pat not came up with suggestion of freedom by means of a bargin...

this seemed like a good idea...so i took it.

pat made a deal with the devil and will see the fruits of his actions.....

W-W-Whaaat?

You read it right, I'm done.

Don't ask me why.

Also, don't kill Ben off. I'd like to use him again sometimes later if there's another tournament.

You read it right, I'm done.

Don't ask me why.

Also, don't kill Ben off. I'd like to use him again sometimes later if there's another tournament.

But... I gotta ask why!!

I didn't make a deal... Pat wanted to go through with it, not me.

i know, thats what i said.

for the last one, ill PM you.....