Jaffa Warriors: 7
Tau Empire: 4

By UMPIRE

12:5 - Cecilia Kass vs. Xenomorph Prime

MATCH SCORE
Cecilia Kass: 1
Xenomorph Prime: 8

By UMPIRE

12:5 - Kool-Aid Man vs. Flo (Progressive)

MATCH SCORE
Kool-Aid Man: 3
Flo (Progressive): 9

By UMPIRE

12:5 - Willy the Hillbilly vs. Mickey Mouse

MATCH SCORE
Willy the Hillbilly: 9
Mickey Mouse: 2

By UMPIRE

12:5 - Android 8 vs. Shang-Chi (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

MATCH SCORE
Android 8: 6
Shang-Chi: 5

By UMPIRE

12:5 - Kali vs. Hermes

MATCH SCORE
Kali: 3
Hermes: 10

By UMPIRE

12:5 - Richard O'Connell vs. RMS Poseidon

MATCH SCORE
Richard O'Connell: 7
RMS Poseidon: 5

By UMPIRE

12:5 - Time Lords vs. Skrulls

MATCH SCORE
Time Lords: 9
Skrulls: 3

By UMPIRE

12:5 - Snap, Crackle, and Pop vs. Erin Esurance

MATCH SCORE
Snap, Crackle, and Pop: 8
Erin Esurance: 4

By UMPIRE

12:5 - Tenga Warriors vs. Ninjas

MATCH SCORE
Tenga Warriors: 9
Ninjas: 5

By UMPIRE

12:5 - Quetzalcoatl vs. Demeter

MATCH SCORE
Quetzalcoatl: 9
Demeter: 1

By UMPIRE

12:5 - Mario vs. The Noid

MATCH SCORE
Mario: 7
The Noid: 6

By UMPIRE

12:5 - Eli vs. Predator Pyramid

MATCH SCORE
Eli: 5
Predator Pyramid: 8

By UMPIRE

12:5 - Deathstroke vs. Spider-Man

MATCH SCORE
Deathstroke: 4
Spider-Man: 11

By UMPIRE

12:5 - Lobo vs. Carol Danvers

MATCH SCORE
Lobo: 9
Carol Danvers: 4

By UMPIRE

12:5 - Ronald McDonald vs. Dig 'em Frog

MATCH SCORE
Ronald McDonald: 2
Dig 'em Frog: 8

By UMPIRE

12:5 - Amazons vs. The 300 Spartans

MATCH SCORE
Amazons: 7
The 300 Spartans: 5

By UMPIRE

12:5 - ALF aka Gordon Shumway vs. Master Chief

MATCH SCORE
ALF aka Gordon Shumway: 1
Master Chief: 8

Fall of Treadstone

KevinDWolf93

Mission 1:Once in a lifetime opportunity(ies)

Briefing;

Alright here is the deal:several high-value targets have coincidentially entered a friendly embassy(pictured below), this is a once in a lifetime chance to rid the world of alot of scum in one fell swoop. There are two accesible entrances(and exits), one in the front main entrance and the other which leads into a parking garage. There are approximately 10 floors, covered with both embassy security and private security, courtesy of the targets, roaming around. Both are fair game, though itd be best to not aim for those that are visibly non-combatants. The jist of the mission is to get everyone in place, then create a disturbance on the ground floor via assault team, as to make the security focus elewhere which will thin ranks in the upper floors making the target assasinations easier. The assault team will act when the sniper are in place. The shadowers will act when the assault team begins the firefight. Escape info will be given though dissappearing in the chaos is what you guys are trained to do.

us_embassy_tel_aviv_6920.jpg

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the embassy on the other side of the road. I sit down on the bus stop.As I sit quietly I check out my get up for this mission.Looking at the formal business cloth I wonder if this going to trick them.While I wait for the other agent I take out a book and start reading

Redfield walked casually down the sidewalk, duffel bag hanging from his shoulder. Using the reflection on the inside of the red-tinted sunglasses he wore, Jason scoped out the building. The briefing had already hit the highlights, but you could never be too careful. Redfield was careful not to let the concealed weapons on his person "print". One miscalculated move, one weapon revealed for half a second, could compromise the entire mission.

I lurked outside the embasy entrance acting like I was texting on a phone but that's all it was was an act I ran a mental check on where I kept my weapons, and waited for the fireworks to start.

I lay kneeling on the final floor of the hotel. I had been setting charges on every floor on up; with the bustle of activity no one notices a maintenance lowly man even with so tight of security.

I was behind schedule, if only slightly. 10 floors is a lot to cover, I had to stop and look like I was actually repairing something every time one of the guard for hire was around. I placed the last C4 block inside the drywall of an open construction opening.

"What are you doing?"

I look up and see one of the guards staring at me.

"Water drip, one of the guards asked me to look into it. Have to check all the floors"

"What guard?"

"One of the private guests, he didn't specify."

This lie had worked multiple times and was perfect for this situation. Embassy guards are trained to communicate openly so all information is relayed as effectively as possible. However Private security guards are trained to keep all relevant information private to protect the client. When multiple guard teams and government embassy employees have to share a space, a lot of toes get stepped on and no one tells anyone anything, meaning if you blame your presence on another guard team, they have no way to check up on you.

"Fine, just get it done quick"

"All done sir" I say.

I lift my bag and walk out of the room and towards the waiting elevator. As I'm traveling down I check the time. The other reaper agent should be in place. Best not to keep him waiting to long. I reach the lobby and calmly stroll out, making eye contact with no one. I see the bus stop and continue towards it to meet my contact.

I lift my bag and walk out of the room and towards the waiting elevator. As I'm traveling down I check the time. The other reaper agent should be in place. Best not to keep him waiting to long. I reach the lobby and calmly stroll out, making eye contact with no one. I see the bus stop and continue towards it to meet my contact.

As I read my book I see the agent on the other side of the road I check if I got all the thing for the mission.I wait for him on the bus stop to pick up the briefcase.

Within the building on the seventh floor, Ezio was cleaning a section of the floor dressed in janitorial clothing. But soon, he would strike.......

I see him at the bus stop but we don't make eye contact. He's reading a book and never looks up. I sit down next to him without a word.

As the other agent sit down I put away my book and leave the briefcase there. I stand and tell him good luck on his part as I walk to the building adjacent from the embassy.

Klara entered the building. She headed to the lobby effectively feigning her intentions. As she got closer to the the door, there was a guard, but no witnesses/civilians. She disposed of her (after shooting down a camera) and took her clothes for disguise, while hiding herself and the body in a hidden place. With her disguise and stealth, she passed the guards without notice. As she was on the final step, a guard questioned her. She responded that she's looking into something, investigating for herself. As the guard came closer, she wrung his neck and hid his body in the drywall. She did her actions quietly and ruthlessly. She then waited for the rest of her team, with a key in her pocket.

OOC: Am I doing this right?

OOC:Doing good so far, we just need the assaut guys to get into place.

Robert Wolf entered the embassy building, equipment in a briefcase. Moving his way over to the elevator he stepped inside, and pressed the floor 10 button on the interface.

Connor, in a nice suit, pulls up onto the sidewalk in his taxi, off the left side of the road, across from the embassy. He gets out and looks around, trusting that the other agents were here, he pulled out his suitcase (contains his shotgun), and double checked to see if his pistol and mini SMG were where he left them, on his person. They were there. He then notices the bus stop and remembers one of the agent is currently sitting there. Connor thinks of whether or not to join him in wait for his job. He takes a few moments and thinks it through. He then decided to head over there and dose so. He takes a seat when he gets there. He then notices the man close by. Taking a chance, he said to him quietly, "Mission Status?", he wanted to know how it was going before he headed to the garage.

OOC: That'd be you Sky.

Klara entered the building. She headed to the lobby effectively feigning her intentions. As she got closer to the the door, there was a guard, but no witnesses/civilians. She disposed of her (after shooting down a camera) and took her clothes for disguise, while hiding herself and the body in a hidden place. With her disguise and stealth, she passed the guards without notice. As she was on the final step, a guard questioned her. She responded that she's looking into something, investigating for herself. As the guard came closer, she wrung his neck and hid his body in the drywall. She did her actions quietly and ruthlessly. She then waited for the rest of her team, with a key in her pocket.

OOC: Am I doing this right?

OOC:Not bad. Though dont do so many actions at once n call hits(Ive gotta roll for how well u do), though since this is level 1 and you actually handled it pretty well IC Ill allow it this time

As the other agent sit down I put away my book and leave the briefcase there. I stand and tell him good luck on his part as I walk to the building adjacent from the embassy.

I follow him carefully with my eyes as he crosses the street. I don't touch the briefcase quiet yet. I sit at the bus-stop for a few moments so it doesn't look like we were together. After enough waiting he has disappeared from sight and I get moving. I pick up the briefcase and begin to calmly walk towards my location, in the west. The target location has a clear sight of the garage exit. I need to get in place over it before the mission can begin.

Connor, in a nice suit, pulls up onto the sidewalk in his taxi, off the left side of the road, across from the embassy. He gets out and looks around, trusting that the other agents were here, he pulled out his suitcase (contains his shotgun), and double checked to see if his pistol and mini SMG were where he left them, on his person. They were there. He then notices the bus stop and remembers one of the agent is currently sitting there. Connor thinks of whether or not to join him in wait for his job. He takes a few moments and thinks it through. He then decided to head over there and dose so. He takes a seat when he gets there. He then notices the man close by. Taking a chance, he said to him quietly, "Mission Status?", he wanted to know how it was going before he headed to the garage.

OOC: That'd be you Sky.

OOC:....I left the area and that would be deojusto there now not me and I think he left .... sorry for not posting earlier I was righting something

As I enter the adjacent building before heading to the elevator.

Before leaving the bus stop I bumped shoulders with a man in an fashionable suit. He said only a few words as we passed.

"Mission status?"

"Clear" I replied, "Standby still waiting for assault operatives."

OOC: little rewrite for jaeger

Before leaving the bus stop I bumped shoulders with a man in an fashionable suit. He said only a few words as we passed.

"Mission status?"

"Clear" I replied, "Standby still waiting for assault operatives."

OOC: little rewrite for jaeger

"Ah, I'll be getting there now...", Connor said quietly as he left the bus stop. Without turning back, he called back to the stranger, "Good luck." Connor headed for the garage, alert for anything that could happen.

OOC:Alright yall heres how we'l update scenarios. Careful not to mess anything up, you guys.

Shadowers:

*Both Razor and Ezio continue their cover jobs, uninterupted. They can both see several embassy security guards sweeping the area on their respecitve floors.

*Wolf exits the elevator on the tenth floor and glances around before moving into position, noting where private bodyguards are. Its free of embassy guards

*As Blades takes a drink of water, noone bothers him, he can see that security on his floor is fairly light(at least in the hallways). Very few of any combatants

Assasians:

*Redfield and Connor both inconspiciously make their way to the entrance to the parking garage.

*Klara having dispatched the guards, waits patiently for the others to come through the signal. She can hear someone come down the hallway, however if she pays it cool, there shouldnt be any suspision.

Reapers:

* Mason moves up to the elevator and presses the call button. Nothing happens.Before he can do anything else, a worker walks up to him before saying:"Sorry, sir, the elevator is out of order. Is there anything I can help you with?".

*Jericho makes it to the building, and non-chalantly walks through the front entrance.

OOC:Alright yall heres how we'l update scenarios. Careful not to mess anything up, you guys.

Reapers:

* Mason moves up to the elevator and presses the call button. Nothing happens.Before he can do anything else, a worker walks up to him before saying:"Sorry, sir, the elevator is out of order. Is there anything I can help you with?".

As Mason think on different route he speak to the employ" The elevator is out ...well then the stairs are accessible right if they are I be take it up to my meeting.

Then Mason heads for the stairs.

Shadowers:

*Both Razor and Ezio continue their cover jobs, uninterupted. They can both see several embassy security guards sweeping the area on their respecitve floors.

*Wolf exits the elevator on the tenth floor and glances around before moving into position, noting where private bodyguards are. Its free of embassy guards

*As Blades takes a drink of water, noone bothers him, he can see that security on his floor is fairly light(at least in the hallways). Very few of any combatants

As one of them passes him, Ezio touches the rim of his cap and adopts a slight Spaniards drawl.

"Good day sir."

His preliminary reconnaissance completed, Jason made his way to the entrance parking garage, the reflection of another assault operative in his peripheral. He stood just down the sidewalk from the guard booth, nonchalant. As soon as a civilian car pulled up to the guard booth, he scaled the short concrete wall, making his entrance into the darkness of the parking deck.

With one quick scan to confirm that there were no threats, Redfield made his way toward the entrance referenced in the briefing. As he walked, Jason kept his head on a swivel, wary but not overly suspicious -- the footfalls of his boots echoed around the devoid parking garage. He could only hope that the other operatives were in place.