Reptile: 1

Gambit vs. Afro Samurai

MATCH SCORE
Gambit: 4
Afro Samurai: 7

Sign in to follow this  
He who fights monsters

Primordial Fury RP

Avalanche follows, allowing his young, eager compatriot to take the lead.

OOC:Younger of the two maybe, but Cryo's far from eager.

As Cryodon trodded along through the winter he turned back, to see if his ally was holding up:

"So whats your story?"

OOC:Younger of the two maybe, but Cryo's far from eager.

As Cryodon trodded along through the winter he turned back, to see if his ally was holding up:

"So whats your story?"

OOC: Heh...

"Its not much of a story, only in that, I've slept while the Planet suffers through the ages. Only a cataclysm like this would waken me. This is so as the planet could potentially die. That's only happened several times and each these times, I've awoken and fought to protect the planet. But after that, I went back into hibernation.", Avalanche explained. "Through my sleep, I watched over Gaia and its creatures and from this, I learned much."

"Hmm. I myself havent done much waking. Ive fought vile gods that have directly attacked or tresspassed in the past, but this is the first event to forcefully awaken me and call me to action. Till now Ive protected my stake and little else, Ive seldom been asked for help by others...may explain why weve never met. Also why I was suprised by your appearance. " Cryodon replied.

"Hmm. I myself havent done much waking. Ive fought vile gods that have directly attacked or tresspassed in the past, but this is the first event to forcefully awaken me and call me to action. Till now Ive protected my stake and little else, Ive seldom been asked for help by others...may explain why weve never met. Also why I was suprised by your appearance. " Cryodon replied.

"Not many know of me... Only a select few, such as Hydrophant, know of me.", Avalanche said.

"Not many know of me... Only a select few, such as Hydrophant, know of me.", Avalanche said.

"Mh...So, what is Hydrophants story? I can sense his power, but he's never came my way before." Cryodon says as they begin to leave his snowy land.

Gorus felt the two allies to the leader of the Virtrious Ones start to leave with eachother and laughed to himself as he started a fire right were the two were walking.

Gorus felt the two allies to the leader of the Virtrious Ones start to leave with eachother and laughed to himself as he started a fire right were the two were walking.

"Hydrophant is a mystery himself as well...", Avalanche casually said as he sensed the flames coming at them and turned the ground beneath the flames into sand, easily snuffing out the flames as they have nothing to burn and thus, the flames fizzle out. "What I do know is he is trustworthy. ", Avalanche continued, while pondering about the attempts of the Vile leader. He then thought some more and send out a small quake, one that cannot be felt except for a select few, Avalanche being one of them. He detects Gorus a distance away. With a shift, Avalanche sent a present back, in the form of a pillar geyser rocketing out of the ground into his lower jaw. "Shall we continue?", Avalanche asked Cyrodon.

OOC:Whats with the indirect fire guys?

Cryodon merely smirked at the sight. "Yes, lets continue. You were saying?"

OOC:Whats with the indirect fire guys?

Cryodon merely smirked at the sight. "Yes, lets continue. You were saying?"

OOC: Trying to get us instead of facing us directly...

"Well, like I said, he's a mystery. However I do know this, when the oceans were formed, so was he and that's how I came to know of him. He didn't know of me at that time yet. He did seem to be a pleasant fellow though.", Avalanche continued, walking along with Cyrodon. "In fact, I watched him stop some tsunamis that would have destroyed the continents long long ago, saving the humans and whatnot. This is why I say you can trust him."

"Hmm, I see." Cryodon commented as they continued. While looking out for any other attacks from Gorus he curiously asked: "So, whats your opinion on me? Dont believe weve met before..."

"Hmm, I see." Cryodon commented as they continued. While looking out for any other attacks from Gorus he curiously asked: "So, whats your opinion on me? Dont believe weve met before..."

"Due to the nature of the land you hibernated on, being that its all ice mass, I did not detect you in all the time I slept through the ages. Nonetheless, from what you've told me, protecting your land, and from what I've gathered, you're a loyal, dependable ally that can be trusted.", Avalanche said, with a smile.

"Hmph, that much faith in me? Well, Ill try not to let you down..." Cryodon commented, amazed at the trust Avalanche was willing to put in him.

"Hmph, that much faith in me? Well, Ill try not to let you down..." Cryodon commented, amazed at the trust Avalanche was willing to put in him.

"Do not get me wrong, I share my trust with all those born of the planet. If they betray it, they'll never get it back.", Avalanche told Cyrodon.

"Do not get me wrong, I share my trust with all those born of the planet. If they betray it, they'll never get it back.", Avalanche told Cyrodon.

"Hmm, fair enough. I share a similar idea. So as a defender of Gaia your proficienr with your element?" Cryo asked.

"Hmm, fair enough. I share a similar idea. So as a defender of Gaia your proficienr with your element?" Cryo asked.

"Naturally. If one enrages me, they enrage Gaia as well." Avalanche said, boasting a bit.

"Naturally. If one enrages me, they enrage Gaia as well." Avalanche said, boasting a bit.

"Heh, well thats good. Dont worry about me, I may be out of my home but my abilities are as strong as ever..." Cryodon replied before jettisining a pillar of ice in front of the two, in an attempt to startle Avalanche. He smirked, not breaking stride, before apologizing:" Im usually not one for jokes, but you seemed the type to appreciate it..."

"Heh, well thats good. Dont worry about me, I may be out of my home but my abilities are as strong as ever..." Cryodon replied before jettisining a pillar of ice in front of the two, in an attempt to startle Avalanche. He smirked, not breaking stride, before apologizing:" Im usually not one for jokes, but you seemed the type to appreciate it..."

A rumble passed through the ground, "Ah, heh, I thought we were under attack. Good one.", Avalanche chuckled.

Gorus fell on his back as he used his tail to balance himself and decided that he would have to take on the two by himself.

Gorus then ran to were they were and after hiding behind a large rock he blew three fireballs at the duo.

Gorus fell on his back as he used his tail to balance himself and decided that he would have to take on the two by himself.

Gorus then ran to were they were and after hiding behind a large rock he blew three fireballs at the duo.

OOC: Now we wait for HWFM to activate battle mode... or something like that. :D:)

Jaeger Panzer's Avalanche:

Bio: God and Master of Gaia. He is as old as Gaia and like Mother Gaia, he is kind and gentle with all beings born of Gaia. However, none matches his fury and rage when aroused and he is to be feared for it. Thankfully, he is a very patient being but since the return of the Vile ones, he has decided to wage war on them and their followers to rid of Gaia its scum.

Special Moves:

Pillar Geyser (It erupts from the ground and depending on its size and number as well as shape, it can punch the enemy in the face, or uplift them entirely and throw them, trap them, spear them, etc. It can also act like a shield for Avalanche.)

Gaia's Rage (A combo involving every combat spike and armor on his body that ends with a pillar geyser being used as a bludgeoning weapon that is similar to like scoring a home-run on the opponent's body. If the final blow connects, it can send them flying.)

Tectonic Barrage (A continuous burst of high Richter scale earthquakes that knock the opponents about and could potentially entrap them and crush limbs due to the opening chasms and rifts that would result from the quakes.)

Hardening Earth (Enhances defense and improves the bluntness behind the blows and the sharpness of the spikes, allowing for more damage. Avalanche becomes twice as dense and heavy, slowing him down.)

Gaia's Love (Avalanche can call on the infinite energies of Gaia and use it to heal his wounds and any damage he has sustained in combat. He can extend this to his allies if he desires to do so.)

Quake Fist (With the force and the power of a full scale earthquake on top of Avalanche's strength behind his punch, he can deliver a blow that would most likely shatter mountains. This weakens him somewhat after each use, only temporarily though.)

Boulder Toss (Avalanche lifts a boulder close to five times his size and throws it at his foe with all his might behind the toss, it will cause a small earthquake that will knock the enemy over if it misses due to landing with all the force intact in it.)

Effecting Terrain (Avalanche can will the state of the very ground as he wishes, whether it be clay, quicksand, sand, earth, rock so long as it is of Gaia [in terms of earth elemental materials])

Strength: 5

Speed: 1

Special Moves effectiveness: 3

Defense: 5

Range (For melee combat): 3

vs.

Bio: God of Fire and Volcano, he protects the Vile Gods . Using his might and his powers he hopes to bring death to the world with much violence.

Special moves: Magma Blast , Volcanic Crust shield, Magma Hand toss (Throws Magma which resembels his hands) , healing fire (heals a dose of 10-25% health back during battle, while out of battle, it can heal until 100%. In battle, it can only be used every three posts. EG: I use the move, and I cannot use it until three turns after.)

Strength:5

Speed: 3

Special Moves effectiveness:3

Defense:5

Range:1

ND7's Gorus.

Let's get ready to rumble! This time, it is MUCH more lethal. However, because I feel merciful for the RP right now, tactical withdraws are optional, but both fighters must agree or at least be OK with it. Whoever either: A.) Kills the opponent (given that the loser doesn't wish to retreat) or B.) Beats the opponent to at least 15% of health (if tactical withdraws are agreed upon or tolerated.) Our players would have a second chance in fights. NOW LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE! The two would be set upon Gorus' Snout Mountains. Will Avalanche subdue Gorus or will Gorus kill Avalanche for his impudence?

Jaeger Panzer's Avalanche:

vs.

ND7's Gorus.

Let's get ready to rumble! This time, it is MUCH more lethal. However, because I feel merciful for the RP right now, tactical withdraws are optional, but both fighters must agree or at least be OK with it. Whoever either: A.) Kills the opponent (given that the loser doesn't wish to retreat) or B.) Beats the opponent to at least 15% of health (if tactical withdraws are agreed upon or tolerated.) Our players would have a second chance in fights. NOW LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE! The two would be set upon Gorus' Snout Mountains. Will Avalanche subdue Gorus or will Gorus kill Avalanche for his impudence?

OOC: What of Cyrodon? Is he a bystander? Also, I just looked at ND7's Gorus' stats, he's missing a point. Also, please tell me of the terrain's effect that would benefit Gorus as well as, is it a volcanic area that the battles taking place in? Will you be calling the hits as well?

"Cyrodon. Looks like its time to show you what the master of Gaia can do...", Avalanche said seriously, with a look on his face that matched the tone in his voice. Avalance gets into a stance and with a snort, a ripple can be seen going throughout his body. Avalance's body becomes more stout and tense, where the spikes located all over his body noticeably become sharper. He then sets one foot forward, moving towards Gorus, leaving an imprint of his foot into the ground thanks to his added weight. He then bellows a mighty roar, a roar that is for challenging the enemy.

OOC: Activating Hardening Earth. Continuous effect unless the GM says otherwise. My speed is decreased but my defense and offense is enhanced.

(Did everybody just ignore the fireballs?)

Gorus chuckled as he spat Boling Water at Aval.

(Did everybody just ignore the fireballs?)

Gorus chuckled as he spat Boling Water at Aval.

OOC: Mh. Lets just say my hardening earth imbued body tanks them without damage, for this one time... that okay?

"Water...?", Avalanche wondered as he immediately summoned three pillar geysers, in the form of tall, wide, thick walls, lined up at angles with no breaks or openings between them in the front of him in order to block the attack (something like this \_/, with Avalanche behind the bottom one, it is facing Gorus directly.). While all this was done, Avalanche sends out a burst of shaking quakes at Gorus's location, attempting to knock him over. "The God of Fire spews not only Fire and Magma but Water as well?", Avalanche wondered out loud.