Reptile: 1

Gambit vs. Afro Samurai

MATCH SCORE
Gambit: 4
Afro Samurai: 7

Sign in to follow this  
He who fights monsters

Primordial Fury RP

Cryodon double taked at being called friend. It was something he had never heard before. He listended to the two converse before inserting himself:

"Hmm. My land needs the least protection, only a watchful eye. Anything that could survive out here would most likely be fine. Now then, who exactly are the enemies who have risen?"

Gorus then looked down at Eztlil and spat Volanic Ash at his face.

Snapping its jaws shut, jagged teeth cutting into its own gums, shattering and cracking many of its betheren Eztli leaned back, feeling the heat of the flames that were rising in the ash colored opponent before him.

A blast of choking smog pelted its face, nostrils stinging with a burning sensation as the black soot dug its way in. Had it still relied on eyes to hunt and tear, the situation would have been dire. As it was, the fury-born creature simply attempted to clamp down its teeth over its enemy once again, this time, however, aiming for the torso.

Cryodon double taked at being called friend. It was something he had never heard before. He listended to the two converse before inserting himself:

"Hmm. My land needs the least protection, only a watchful eye. Anything that could survive out here would most likely be fine. Now then, who exactly are the enemies who have risen?"

"Mh, from what I could tell, it seems there are two fire types?", Avalanche threw in.

"Mh, from what I could tell, it seems there are two fire types?", Avalanche threw in.

"Hmph, shouldnt be too much of a problem" Cryodon boasted. He figured his land would be advantegous against such opponents, however he would prefer not to risk it...

"Hmph, shouldnt be too much of a problem" Cryodon boasted. He figured his land would be advantegous against such opponents, however he would prefer not to risk it...

"Interesting.", Avalanche smiled at his new friend's proclamation. "Hydrophant, do you know any more of our opponents?", He asked Hydrophant.

"Interesting.", Avalanche smiled at his new friend's proclamation. "Hydrophant, do you know any more of our opponents?", He asked Hydrophant.

"Eztli is a berserker in his own hungry rage. Draco Fang sees the world as corrupted. Gorus is their leader." Hydrophant responded.

Meanwhile, Eztli was blinded by the ask, causing Gorus to dodge and have Eztli open for an attack. It did nothing to harm Eztli.

Gorus: 100%

Eztli: 95%

OOC: Ruinus, remind me if you are in Berserk mode.

Gorus then grabbed Eztil's mouth before it reached his torso and spat Smoke into his mouth hoping that he will stay down now.

OOC: Will do. I'm not in berkser mode at the moment though. BTW: MD7, how are you grabbing my head? You're a T-rex right? 0.o

Feeling its opponent grabbing its face and another plume of ash blast its face, Eztli's breathing became ragged, then it suddenly stopped and grunted as horns erupted everywhich way from its body, hoping to catch its opponent in close proximity.

Eztli was having a bad case of asthma. He did suffocate for some time, the ashes taking toll, giving an insidious way for damage. Gorus' arms were not able to hold for long, as he had to let got due to Eztli's jaws. Both fell to the ground in the clash.

Gorus: 100-25=75%

Eztli: 95-25-15=55%

OOC: I'm sorry if the verdict seems rigged, Ruinus. If you go in Berserk mode, it means no holds beating down. Also, if ND7 posts again, he can heal himself.

"Eztli is a berserker in his own hungry rage. Draco Fang sees the world as corrupted. Gorus is their leader." Hydrophant responded.

"...and what of Gorus? Whats special about him?" Cryo replied, eager to hear.

Gorus then roared as he used his Obsidian tipped Claws to dig into you hoping that you will finally stay down.

"Gorus is of tremendous strength: Fire and Volcanoes. He wishes to cause much death with much violence on this planet."

Cryodon snorted from his trunk. He was convinced, the enemy had the potential to destroy his home. He wouldnt let that happen.

"Right...so no negotiating with em. Its time to fight..."

Cryodon said, changing mannerisms

Cryodon snorted from his trunk. He was convinced, the enemy had the potential to destroy his home. He wouldnt let that happen.

"Right...so no negotiating with em. Its time to fight..."

Cryodon said, changing mannerisms

"What do we do now? I'd rather take one on by myself to gauge their strengths.", Avalanche said to both Hydrophant and Cyrodon.

OOC: Ok, now I'm going into the berserk mode.

Eztli's blood began to churn and boil far beyond normality, and a rage greater tha its usual affliction gripped its mind. A surge of adrenaline that would normally kill any other creature coursed though its body, and it began to rage with every ounce of its being.

Its legs suddenly pushed upwards, its body turning into a blur of anger, horns and red, letting out a terrible scream of ruin as it charged the enemy one final time with snapping bites, thrashing tails, ripping talons and shredding horns.

As Gorus slashed with his claws, Eztli charged, giving a powerful strike. However, Eztli did get in the way of the claws, getting greivous injury wile giving Gorus injury as well.

Gorus: 50% (-25%)

Eztli: 45% (-10%)

Gorus was injured, but he did get his message straight across. It would be wise for the two to stop so they can lick their wounds.

OOC: ND7 is victorious by a hair.

Gorus sat thier healing as he sucked the Magma that was poruing out back into himself as he bent down by Eztil and asked if he would care to join him now?

"What do we do now? I'd rather take one on by myself to gauge their strengths.", Avalanche said to both Hydrophant and Cyrodon.

"No offense to your skill, but thats not only counterproductive to your planned alliance it also sounds a like quick way to leave Gaia without a god" Cryodon announced, pointing out the riskiness of such a move. He wanted to play it safe, however he did agree on wanting to know more about the enemy past what the old one was saying. He thought on it as the others continued...

The burst of adrenaline had finishes almost as soon as it started, the beasts body giving out, its muscles ripped and its body tired. The opponent, glowing red with magma pouring from its wounds, questioned him, asked him if he was ready to join its mad crusade once again.

Despite the arrogant tone in the question, the horned and bloody beast noted that the ash and fire creature was in barely better shape than it was.

It stood up, content that it had nearly beat the creature to such an extent, and walked off, intent on finding food. The message was clear, by not fighting against its opponent, it would join its opponent.

But it didn't like it.

Gorus then finished healing himself as he told Eztil to come back with him once he found some food.

Gorus then grinned as he knew that Hydrodron would try gathering allies and so he set off volcanos which were close to Hydroron's place.

OOC:OMG when did we fuse, lol? Cryodon+hydrophant=Hydrodon :P ? Also we're deep in Cryos winter wonderland, I think were safe from any volcanoes dude...

(Well I meant ones that are close by.)

OOC:OMG when did we fuse, lol? Cryodon+hydrophant=Hydrodon :P ? Also we're deep in Cryos winter wonderland, I think were safe from any volcanoes dude...

OOC: We didn't fuse...yet. Since the Virtuous Gods are most of the elements, we can make a three-way fuse!

OOC: Well I-wait.......what? :P ..... we'll thatll make things.......intresting