Reptile: 1

Gambit vs. Afro Samurai

MATCH SCORE
Gambit: 4
Afro Samurai: 7

Sign in to follow this  
He who fights monsters

Primordial Fury RP

"Mh, I sense a potential ally to the north..", Avalanche silently whispered to himself. He then headed north. Eventually, he came to a tundra, "Perhaps an ally lies here?", he thought out loud.

"Mh, I sense a potential ally to the north..", Avalanche silently whispered to himself. He then headed north. Eventually, he came to a tundra, "Perhaps an ally lies here?", he thought out loud.

While trudging through his wintery home, on guard, Cryodon came across a figure unlike his own. Figuring it to be another god, but unsure whether friend or foe, he commanded aloud whoever entered his land to identify themself?

As magma started to flow out of the wounds Eztli had just inflicted, it realized that its opponent was attempting to heal himself so soon into the battle. It was playing the fight safely, defensively.

Eztli saw the move for what it was, an opening. Its opponent had left himself wide open for an attack, one it would be sure to exploit. Eztli reared it's head, the horns that had made a deadly crown around it withdrew into its head, the powerful jaw dislocating and snapping with sickening sounds as it extended into a wide and gaping maw, teeth jutting out of every available inch of space of its gums. It snapped its jaws down on its opponents neck, the constant voices chitterng away in its head that it would soon feast.

(...So now we wait Runius?)

(...So now we wait Runius?)

Seems we do.

(Man I wanna continue fighting now..)

While trudging through his wintery home, on guard, Cryodon came across a figure unlike his own. Figuring it to be another god, but unsure whether friend or foe, he commanded aloud whoever entered his land to identify themself?

"I am Avalanche, of the Virtuous Gods. Who might you be?", Avalanche returned.

"I am Avalanche, of the Virtuous Gods. Who might you be?", Avalanche returned.

Cryodon shifted somewhat. The intruder announced himself as a fellow Virtuous god, but there was still the question of what he was doing there. Getting closer he announced himself and asked Avalanches intentions:

"I am Cryodon of the Virtuous gods. What have you come to find in this land, a fight or refuge?"

Cryodon shifted somewhat. The intruder announced himself as a fellow Virtuous god, but there was still the question of what he was doing there. Getting closer he announced himself and asked Avalanches intentions:

"I am Cryodon of the Virtuous gods. What have you come to find in this land, a fight or refuge?"

"I sensed a presence here. So, naturally, I came to investigate. As we both are Virtuous Gods, why not be allies?", Avalanche asked Cyrodon, while standing up straight looking at him.

"I sensed a presence here. So, naturally, I came to investigate. As we both are Virtuous Gods, why not be allies?", Avalanche asked Cyrodon, while standing up straight looking at him.

Cryodon stood to match the intruders gaze. He knew fighting would be inevitable, but he preffered that he not instigate the confrontation with the vile gods, preffering to have home-field advantage if they were foolish enough to attack his land. Still, Avalanche seemed sincere in the alliance...curious Cryo asked:

"Against the vile gods, you mean? Why do you want to bring the fight to them, rather than protect your stake?"

As draco look in to the sea he wonder what was going on>

Draco: maybe I should go attack the filth of this world... yet again where are those virtuous gods ..heck where are my allies

As draco look in to the sea he wonder what was going on>

Draco: maybe I should go attack the filth of this world... yet again where are those virtuous gods ..heck where are my allies

OOC:Where else, brutally tearing at each other :D

Cryodon stood to match the intruders gaze. He knew fighting would be inevitable, but he preffered that he not instigate the confrontation with the vile gods, preffering to have home-field advantage if they were foolish enough to attack his land. Still, Avalanche seemed sincere in the alliance...curious Cryo asked:

"Against the vile gods, you mean? Why do you want to bring the fight to them, rather than protect your stake?"

"Stake? No... Gaia, the planet itself is suffering. I am God and Master of Gaia and if it suffers, so do I. If I do not cleanse Gaia of its evil... I will eventually perish. And yes, I would like your aid against the Vile ones....", Avalanche spoke.

Hydrophant appears. "If both of you would like to fulfill your goals, we will have to work mutually. The Vile Gods think that they can take what they want. They cannot and we need to stop them. Peace needs to be installed or the world will turn into a twisted parody of its beauty. I too am a Virtuous God and I lead the whole faction."

"Stake? No... Gaia, the planet itself is suffering. I am God and Master of Gaia and if it suffers, so do I. If I do not cleanse Gaia of its evil... I will eventually perish. And yes, I would like your aid against the Vile ones....", Avalanche spoke.

Cryodon listened. The god's plea was genuine, and while he wanted to stay neutral, he realized an alliance would be beneficial. A third god appeared also claiming to be virtuous, but he ignored him for the moment, paying him no attention. Moving somewhat closer to Avalanche he replied:

"Very well, I understand.However, before I answer...either of you, since you want an alliance to combat the vile gods...I would like to know: How are your skills in combat?"

Cryodon listened. The god's plea was genuine, and while he wanted to stay neutral, he realized an alliance would be beneficial. A third god appeared also claiming to be virtuous, but he ignored him for the moment, paying him no attention. Moving somewhat closer to Avalanche he replied:

"Very well, I understand.However, before I answer...either of you, since you want an alliance to combat the vile gods...I would like to know: How are your skills in combat?"

"Proficient... why?", Avalanche answered.

"Proficient... why?", Avalanche answered.

Cryodon smirked for the first time, possibly ever. There was something about Avalanche that he admired:

"Just wanted to see if you had the ability to pull your own weight..."

Cryodon turned to Hydrophant. He didnt look that old, however he did have an aura of experience about him.:

"Right. So what do you guys do? Shouldnt be too hard to tell what I control...however if you want a demonstration..."

Cryodon smirked as several icicles jettisoned out of the floor around him

Cryodon turned to Hydrophant. He didnt look that old, however he did have an aura of experience about him.:

"Right. So what do you guys do? Shouldnt be too hard to tell what I control...however if you want a demonstration..."

Cryodon smirked as several icicles jettisoned out of the floor around him

"I control water and related elements. Aquatic life is no exception, while ice overlaps."

Cryodon smirked for the first time, possibly ever. There was something about Avalanche that he admired:

"Just wanted to see if you had the ability to pull your own weight..."

"Heh. You seem to be able to do the same, easily, friend.", Avalanche returned. "Hydrophant, Cyrodon, what's the next step? I'm interested in your thoughts.", Avalanche asked the both.

"One of us falls, we must cover for the fallen. If Gorus defeats me, one of you must be able to cover for my worshipers and land, so that evil won't poison the air." Hydrophant suggested.

"Mh, if that happens, I could build earth walls around your land. They'd have some form of defense.", Avalanche suggested.

"Also, I can use water to make moats. Thus another form of defense. If circumstances are desperate, I'll use water to drown opponents. Especially that my area is somewhat surrounded by water and I'm extremely fast in the water. So if anyone fights me in the water, it would be a death wish." Hydrophant responded.