Ashley J. Williams vs. Negan

MATCH SCORE
Ashley J. Williams: 2
Negan: 7

Teletubbies vs. Sesame Street

MATCH SCORE
Teletubbies: 7
Sesame Street: 4

Anthony Gallen vs. Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto)

MATCH SCORE
Anthony Gallen: 7
Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto): 2

Sir Dan Fortesque vs. Brook

MATCH SCORE
Sir Dan Fortesque: 3
Brook: 9

Sign in to follow this  
He who fights monsters

Primordial Fury RP

Avalanche silently awakes from his deep slumber, buried within the mountains. He tunnels out and, with a great yawn, he looks around. "I was disturbed. Gaia..."

Cryodon arose from his quiet sleep, shaking off the snow that had covered him for ages. Gazing around his white and vast surrounding, his peace interrupted and sensing the reawakening of the vile gods, he let loose an angry roar from his trunk in warning. If his land became a battlefield, those responsible would pay with their lives.

As Draco Fang woke up he see the spec of land he was on

Draco Fang:It look like a new era and with this I will destory this curse place with my flame of wrath

Gorus awoke and smashed the Mountains he was sleeping on and he let loose a mighty roar which would let Gorus find out if anyone was still brave enough to fight him.

Eztli relishes the sound of its prey's rib cage shattering in it's mouth. A heart, lungs, the intestings, stomach and muscles burst and pop in its mouth, showering it's taste buds with the sweet liquor of blood.

It feels a rush pass through it's body, causing it to shiver in excitment, the spike and horns adorning it's body slightly jutting out in the process. It finishes down its meal, which had managed to outfight the rest of its herd, the same herd that lay strewn about in bloody pieces and torn limbs. Eztli roars, the small herd offering no satisfaction to its ravenous appetite, and begins thrashing around, ramming into several nearby trees, digging up the earth with it's legs and throwing bloody pieces every which way.

It roars again, ripped flesh hanging from its jaw, large splinters from the trees it had rammed jutting out of its face along with horns. It had been gone so long, sealed away to turn its blind fury towards itself, and it needed to kill again.

It would find everything alive, and kill it.

As Draco the horizon he wait for his enemy to come to the island

Eztli relishes the sound of its prey's rib cage shattering in it's mouth. A heart, lungs, the intestings, stomach and muscles burst and pop in its mouth, showering it's taste buds with the sweet liquor of blood.

It feels a rush pass through it's body, causing it to shiver in excitment, the spike and horns adorning it's body slightly jutting out in the process. It finishes down its meal, which had managed to outfight the rest of its herd, the same herd that lay strewn about in bloody pieces and torn limbs. Eztli roars, the small herd offering no satisfaction to its ravenous appetite, and begins thrashing around, ramming into several nearby trees, digging up the earth with it's legs and throwing bloody pieces every which way.

It roars again, ripped flesh hanging from its jaw, large splinters from the trees it had rammed jutting out of its face along with horns. It had been gone so long, sealed away to turn its blind fury towards itself, and it needed to kill again.

It would find everything alive, and kill it.

OOC: Chilling and disturbing. I like it! Although one at a time, you may all choose to fight.

Gorus heard the roar and after melting through the spine of a fellow dinosaur and started walking over to where Eztli was. All the while, drolling boiling water dripping from his mouth.

OOC: ND7, since you are the leader of the Vile Gods, you may meet up with your teammates. You can speak to Eztli regarding tactics. After the Virtuous Gods are defeated, THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE! I admit that I love to give hints and tips.

(Could I fight him first to show I'm still in charge over him?)

(Alright just gotta wait for Rune.)

OOC: ND7, since you are the leader of the Vile Gods, you may meet up with your teammates. You can speak to Eztli regarding tactics. After the Virtuous Gods are defeated, THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE! I admit that I love to give hints and tips.

OOC:IF the Virtuous gods are defeated. Also, I suppose that last sentence means only you can contact me or Yeager?

OOC:IF the Virtuous gods are defeated. Also, I suppose that last sentence means only you can contact me or Yeager?

OOC: Formally, after one faction wins, the remnants must fight to the death until one remains. But since Gorus wants to assert his leadership, I'll allow that. The fight is watered down and there is no conquest. In other words, nothing is lethal and nobody loses land. If one fighter drops to 50% health before the other, he/she loses. Beat the opponent half to death and you win.

OOC: Formally, after one faction wins, the remnants must fight to the death until one remains. But since Gorus wants to assert his leadership, I'll allow that. The fight is watered down and there is no conquest. In other words, nothing is lethal and nobody loses land. If one fighter drops to 50% health before the other, he/she loses. Beat the opponent half to death and you win.

OOC:Ok, but I meant could hydrophant or Avalanche go to meet Cryo?

Eztli had found more victims, and after a short but sweet battle, had laid down in a pool of blood that had collected near the center of a bloody arena. It was in these moments that it would find rare bliss, only when it was almost drentched in blood, it's belly feeling something that it dared to consder full.

But something drew near, a familiar odor emanating from the North.

It snarled, its nostrils flaring as it took in a familiar stench.

It roared again, a roar from deeper within than its lungs, a yell of fury that came from deep within its being, showering the nearby land with saliva, blood and the remains of beings it had devoured in ages long past.

It was him! Eztli knew not and cared not for names, it barely knew of the name it had been given by it's worshipers in the ancient world, all it cared for was the feel of flesh and blood and life as it passed through its jaws. This one had promised it a world of carnage, a feast that would go beyond all feasts, and it had followed.

And what was its reward?

Imprisonment.

And now this creature roamed towards it, no doubt intent on bringing it towards its goals once again so soon after Eztli had its freedom.

Powerful legs propelled it forward, horns ripping through flesh and bone, spurting blood as they formed along its face, Eztli let out another blood curling roar as it charged its old leader...

OOC: @kev: Yes. They can either meet peacefully or violently. It all depends on the player.

IC:

Ruinus' Eztli:

Bio: Eztli, the God of Rage and Hunger, would love nothing more than to see the entire Earth blanketed in a never ending savage feast. No one, perhaps not even Eztli itself, know wether it's blind rage causes it's seemingly singular need to crush and mangle all between it's jaws or if it's hunger drives it to extreme rage at it's inability to devour beings fast enough.

Special Moves:

Lust Jaw: Eztli's massive jaw stretches beyond it's reasonable limit, it's jaw unhinges and it's teeth seem to extend from it's skull, forming frightening rows of razor sharp teeth which Eztli then uses to rip large chunks of the enemy, satisfying both it's need to kill its opponent and satisfy it's never ending hunger. Eztli experiences a slight regenerative effect if it eats enough of the enemy's flesh.

Bull Rage: Eztli attempts to mangle the enemy with it's horns and a straight ramming attack. The same power that sustains it's terrible hunger and white hot rage grant it the ability to temporarily extend it's horns farther out, along with several smaller ones erupting from it's face and neck, forming a deadly battering ram.

Gnashing of Teeth: Eztli goes into a blind fury, it's blood boiling and it's heart pumping in the excitement and sheer carnage of a battle. The once slow and hulking frame of Eztli is fueled by it's anticipation of a good meal, gaining an unnatural speed. Eztli forgoes any semblance of self-preservation, instead opting to bite and thrash at any possible chance.

Eztli's Statistics:

Strength: 5

Speed: 1

Special Moves effectiveness: 5

Defense: 5

Range: 1

Eztli's Statistics during Gnashing of Teeth:

Strength: 5

Speed: 5

Special Moves effectiveness: 5

Defense: 1

Range: 1

VS.

Special moves: Magma Blast , Volcanic Crust shield, Magma Hand toss (Throws Magma which resembels his hands) , healing fire (heals a dose of 10-25% health back during battle, while out of battle, it can heal until 100%. In battle, it can only be used every three posts. EG: I use the move, and I cannot use it until three turns after.)

Strength:5

Speed: 2

Special Moves effectiveness:3

Defense:5

Range:1

ND7's Gorus

Gorus: 100%

Eztli: 100%

Eztli had found more victims, and after a short but sweet battle, had laid down in a pool of blood that had collected near the center of a bloody arena. It was in these moments that it would find rare bliss, only when it was almost drentched in blood, it's belly feeling something that it dared to consder full.

But something drew near, a familiar odor emanating from the North.

It snarled, its nostrils flaring as it took in a familiar stench.

It roared again, a roar from deeper within than its lungs, a yell of fury that came from deep within its being, showering the nearby land with saliva, blood and the remains of beings it had devoured in ages long past.

It was him! Eztli knew not and cared not for names, it barely knew of the name it had been given by it's worshipers in the ancient world, all it cared for was the feel of flesh and blood and life as it passed through its jaws. This one had promised it a world of carnage, a feast that would go beyond all feasts, and it had followed.

And what was its reward?

Imprisonment.

And now this creature roamed towards it, no doubt intent on bringing it towards its goals once again so soon after Eztli had its freedom.

Powerful legs propelled it forward, horns ripping through flesh and bone, spurting blood as they formed along its face, Eztli let out another blood curling roar as it charged its old leader...

Gorus roared as he spat Boling Water into a hole that was infront of the both of us. The Boling water then filled up the hole. Gorus then appeard to be what chuckled as it thought of what Eztli would do to dodge the water.

OOC: Actually, how do fights work? Do we just post an action and wait for the other person to respond?

Wait, you know what? His special moves is a 3, mine is a 5. I'm doing this.

The appearance of boiling water before him did nothing to deter Eztli's charge, the temperature of the water could never hope to match the blood that boiled through it's veins.

Its skin was burned off, sizzling into strips and peeling away as it charged straight through the attack, its' horns flaring as it charged straight into the target, jaws ready to rend and tear.

OOC: Both fighters post an action. Depending on action, moves, or stats, I'll judge the outcome.'

Although Eztli was affected, it did nothing much to deter as he charged. He butted into Gorus for retaliation. Gorus saw that Eztli was ready to sink his teeth. But would Gorus knock some out instead?

First strike goes to ND7.

Gorus: 90%

Eztli: 95%

Gorus glared as Lava started pouring out of the holes were the horns were.

Gorus then laughed as he simply looked down at Eztil and shot Volcanic Ash right into his face hopening it would harden and knock him out.