Reptile: 1

Gambit vs. Afro Samurai

MATCH SCORE
Gambit: 4
Afro Samurai: 7

Sign in to follow this  
Zreth

Rebellion of the Kingdom

The two soldiers fall again from the blow thier shields taking the brunt of the force the others begin closing in breaking defensive formation and begin flailing their weapons.

Umbra notes that attention is drawn to him, rather than the woman. Realizing the shields need to go he slashes for the legs of the nearest soldier with his sword. Umbra then grabs for another soldiers shield hoping to tear the protection away from his hands and stab through him...

Aurom who had heard the ruckus looked at the Soliders and with Pikeru both shot balls of Magic energy at them.

Umbra notes that attention is drawn to him, rather than the woman. Realizing the shields need to go he slashes for the legs of the nearest soldier with his sword. Umbra then grabs for another soldiers shield hoping to tear the protection away from his hands and stab through him...

One soldier drops as the sheer strength of the blow tears off his legs. His stump like legs falling over he collapses to the ground. With blinding speed the shield is ripped away from his hands leaving the soldier in the open. The others quickly fall back with haste and flee the area.

(What about Aurom's attack?)

Aurom walks down to the two and asks them if they are okay and apolgoizes for not being here sooner.

Pikeru:Wow you guys were awsome!! Too bad Master Aurom had to stall getting here.

(What about Aurom's attack?)

Aurom walks down to the two and asks them if they are okay and apolgoizes for not being here sooner.

Pikeru:Wow you guys were awsome!! Too bad Master Aurom had to stall getting here.

OOC: Sorry you where late but don't worry something is coming up soon but there needs to be atleast thrree of you guys to fight it.

(Well?)

One soldier drops as the sheer strength of the blow tears off his legs. His stump like legs falling over he collapses to the ground. With blinding speed the shield is ripped away from his hands leaving the soldier in the open. The others quickly fall back with haste and flee the area.

OOC:no back-to-back fight, thanks.

Seeing the soldiers flee despite such numbers left a grin on Umbras long face. He turned to the remaining soldier, whos shield he took. He gave a warning growl/howl to scare away the soldier, not planning to bother with a killing blow.

OOC: Well end for today since today was just a test run. Tomorrow hopefully you will have more people with you cause important bits will start happening.

Aurom:Umm...the one they call Umbra are you okay? The Magcian said as he put his hand on Umbra's shoulder as Pikeru hid in fear that you might attack.

OOC: Well end for today since today was just a test run. Tomorrow hopefully you will have more people with you cause important bits will start happening.

OOC:K, we'll pick up w/ me n jeager in da market place still for da fight?

Aurom:Umm...the one they call Umbra are you okay? The Magcian said as he put his hand on Umbra's shoulder as Pikeru hid in fear that you might attack.

OOC:Its heartwarming time

Umbra went to check on the swordsman when he saw the two from earlier. He nods showing that he was ok, but edged to the female directing the magician to check her. The one who called him a doggy was visibly scared. Seeing that he kneeled until the two were leveled, and patted her on the head.

OOC:Its heartwarming time

Umbra went to check on the swordsman when he saw the two from earlier. He nods showing that he was ok, but edged to the female directing the magician to check her. The one who called him a doggy was visibly scared. Seeing that he kneeled until the two were leveled, and patted her on the head.

"I'm fine... Umbra, you handle yourself well... I look forward to working with you, if we do ever work with one another." Fuhma then looks at Pikeru, "What is this child doing here?" she asked Aurom.

"I'm fine... Umbra, you handle yourself well... I look forward to working with you, if we do ever work with one another." Fuhma then looks at Pikeru, "What is this child doing here?" she asked Aurom.

Turning away from the child for a second, he stares at the female before nodding in mutual agreement.

As the silent swordsman arrives there was nothing left just a bunch of people on the floor.

Dartz:(crap I knew I should turn left... I wounder what happen ...o well it doesn't matter I head back to that hut)

"Might as well buy food here... also, Aurom and Pikeru, make yourself useful and search to see if the men have money...", Fuhma turns around and goes to buy food, "Umbra, if there's a kind of food you want, you'd best come.", Fuhma called back.

"Might as well buy food here... also, Aurom and Pikeru, make yourself useful and search to see if the men have money...", Fuhma turns around and goes to buy food, "Umbra, if there's a kind of food you want, you'd best come.", Fuhma called back.

Saying bye to the child. Umbra got up and began following the chatty women again, eager to continue where he left off eating. He kept his distance though, hoping she doesnt ask another question like before...

OOC:...which means i totally want that too happen jeager *winks*

As the swordsman return to the hut with people resting peacefully, he think where the Cosmo Queen was located.

Dartz:(I seek my revenge on you..Cosmo Queen)

OOC: Nothing important just filling in what my character is doing

As the swordsman return to the hut with people resting peacefully, he think where the Cosmo Queen was located.

Dartz:(I seek my revenge on you..Cosmo Queen)

OOC: Nothing important just filling in what my character is doing

OOC:Well thats good.

Saying bye to the child. Umbra got up and began following the chatty women again, eager to continue where he left off eating. He kept his distance though, hoping she doesnt ask another question like before...

OOC:...which means i totally want that too happen jeager *winks*

Fuhma remained quiet the whole time, picking out the food, she even decided on a few health, nutritious food for the child, Pikeru. She even grabbed a couple of pork chops, bacon for Umbra, several vegetables, meats, and fruits for the whole group. She then paid cash up front, singling out the gold for it. She then gestured to heading back to the hut to Umbra. "Sorry if I'm not talking, I'm just deep in my thoughts... the child, why is she here..."

OOC: Well, it can't happen right away.... :)

Fuhma remained quiet the whole time, picking out the food, she even decided on a few health, nutritious food for the child, Pikeru. She even grabbed a couple of pork chops, bacon for Umbra, several vegetables, meats, and fruits for the whole group. She then paid cash up front, singling out the gold for it. She then gestured to heading back to the hut to Umbra. "Sorry if I'm not talking, I'm just deep in my thoughts... the child, why is she here..."

OOC: Well, it can't happen right away.... :)

OOC:sad, but true...

Umbra was suprised at the womans silence as opposed to earlier. It was confusing. As if she read his mind she replied with an answer. Umbra hadnt thought about why the child was in a dangerous place, though it was a question she worried over so Umbra let the female think it over in peace.

OOC:ND's got some explaining to do it seems :)

OOC:ND's got some explaining to do it seems :)

OOC: About the child? Yes...

Getsu arrives at where Aurom and Pikeru are, with Umbra following. "We're heading back... you've got explaining to do on the way back...", Fuhma somberly said.

Aurom:Hmm? Explaing for what?

Pikeru: Maybe because you didn't help beat the bad guys Master!

Aurom:Hmm? Explaing for what?

Pikeru: Maybe because you didn't help beat the bad guys Master!

"No... about how you have a young child with you in a dangerous environment..." Fuhma sighed, walking back to the hut.

OOC: About the child? Yes...

Getsu arrives at where Aurom and Pikeru are, with Umbra following. "We're heading back... you've got explaining to do on the way back...", Fuhma somberly said.

As the female and the wolf come though the door the swordsman give the female a paper with a picture of Cosmo Queen and on the bottom are the words.

Have you seen her.