X-23: 14

Yang Xiao Long vs. Joe Fixit

MATCH SCORE
Yang Xiao Long: 13
Joe Fixit: 9

Sign in to follow this  
Zreth

Rebellion of the Kingdom

OOC: Isn't this supposed to be in the RP Planning board? I'll just play as a random guy who gets dragged in. His name will be Clarence Smith.

This is the Yugioh RP.

Pikeru: Hi say your little like me! Whats your name?Mine is Pikeru!

Aurom: Pikeru! Sorry about...you know we never did catch your name..

OOC:Ignore....

"..." Getsu Fuhma was standing back against a wall, her eyes closed. She was asleep. He right hand was on top the sheathed katana's handle. At the sounds of voices and movement, she wakes up, her hand still on the katana, "So, you've all awakened... my name is Getsu Fuhma."

Aurom: Hello Miss.Fuhma may you tell me where I am?

Pikeru:Master Aurom look its a doggy!!

Aurom:Pikeru don't be disrespectfull. Hello kind sir sorry for my apprentice. She can be ...wily at times.

After Dartz write his name he see a huge figure coming in

Aurom: Hello Miss.Fuhma may you tell me where I am?

"In the middle of nowhere. Yet in the middle of enemy territory.", Fuhma spoke mysteriously, for she did so as she was wary of those that were with her. "I do not trust all of you yet... we shall see in time.", Fuma went to get something to eat.

"In the middle of nowhere. Yet in the middle of enemy territory.", Fuhma spoke mysteriously, for she did so as she was wary of those that were with her. "I do not trust all of you yet... we shall see in time.", Fuma went to get something to eat.

As the lady left Dartz ignore the figure and heads out side to get some air

Umbra looked around at the figures. He eyed the one that called her doggy as two left. After moving away from em he couldnt see the innkeepers. Shame as he didnt want to spend too long outside. Sighing he went out and followed the female, hoping she knew where to go...

OOC: Okay let's assume that Umbra brought everyone here everyone has 100 gold each companion does not count.

OOC: Okay let's assume that Umbra brought everyone here everyone has 100 gold each companion does not count.

OOC:Ok, I guess I couldve shown the place out of desperation, but were all still strangers...

OOC:what is the money use for???

OOC:what is the money use for???

...food.

Umbra looked around at the figures. He eyed the one that called her doggy as two left. After moving away from em he couldnt see the innkeepers. Shame as he didnt want to spend too long outside. Sighing he went out and followed the female, hoping she knew where to go...

"What is it?", Fuhma asked, not turning around, as she kept walking, directing it at the werewolf. "Are you wondering if you know where we are? I've said it, we're in the middle of enemy territory."

Fuhma reaches the buffet table and grabs something to eat. She turns around and looks at Umbra.

OOC: Where do I sign up? I'm clueless.

Go to Yugioh rp

OOC: Okay now somebody go to the market place

OOC: I'll go

Look at the food supplies Dartz when to the market place

"What is it?", Fuhma asked, not turning around, as she kept walking, directing it at the werewolf. "Are you wondering if you know where we are? I've said it, we're in the middle of enemy territory."

Fuhma reaches the buffet table and grabs something to eat. She turns around and looks at Umbra.

OOC:already there zreth

Umbra ignored the comment simply glad she found a food market, and he followed. He ended up next to her, picking out some meat that was by her selection.

OOC:take that how u will yeager.

Umbra ignored the comment simply glad she found a food market, and he followed. He ended up next to her, picking out some meat that was by her selection.

OOC: so you and panzer are there and i am going there

OOC: so you and panzer are there and i am going there

OOC:find yer own market :P. Make ur own enemies :)

OOC:find yer own market :P. Make ur own enemies :P

OOC: to bad :) I going there

"Oh, just hungry? I'm sure a werewolf's appetite is voracious...", Fuhma remarked, smiling, noticing his taking of the meat. "Can you sense enemy presence with your heightened senses?", Fuhma asked, curious.

OOC: No, there are no enemies.

"Oh, just hungry? I'm sure a werewolf's appetite is voracious...", Fuhma remarked, smiling, noticing his taking of the meat. "Can you sense enemy presence with your heightened senses?", Fuhma asked, curious.

OOC: No, there are no enemies.

Umbra was looking through the selection when she heard her comment. Hedve bern insulted if it wasnt true, for the moment anyways, giving a lighthearted growl. Her question came next. Figuring she wouldnt let up, he nodded and growled yes to her question about senses.

Umbra was looking through the selection when she heard her comment. Hedve bern insulted if it wasnt true, for the moment anyways, giving a lighthearted growl. Her question came next. Figuring she wouldnt let up, he nodded and growled yes to her question about senses.

"Mh, like Wolves are loyal to their pack... are you a loyal comrade to those you call comrades?" Fuhma asked, wondering, staring out into the bazaar, eating a fruit.

Suddenly the people of the market begin running away fleeing into there houses. " Tax collecters coming open up your wallets!!" Yelled a man with a drum in the middle of a group of armoured Knights.

OOC: These guys should be realativley easy Misc. Characters I will explain character types later.

"Mh, like Wolves are loyal to their pack... are you a loyal comrade to those you call comrades?" Fuhma asked, wondering, staring out into the bazaar, eating a fruit.

ooc:hit a spot jeager

Umbra winced at the question. Remembering what happened to his tribe...he simply nodded as he reached 4 another platter n sac.