Jump to content

Homer Simpson vs. Stewie Griffin

Match 14683 by Gronaldra
in progress now...

Anakin Skywalker vs. Reptile

MATCH SCORE
Anakin Skywalker: 6
Reptile: 1

Gambit vs. Afro Samurai

MATCH SCORE
Gambit: 4
Afro Samurai: 7

Vegeta vs. The Hulk

MATCH SCORE
Vegeta: 18
The Hulk: 2

Scandal Savage vs. X-23

MATCH SCORE
Scandal Savage: 0
X-23: 14

Yang Xiao Long vs. Joe Fixit

MATCH SCORE
Yang Xiao Long: 13
Joe Fixit: 9

Sign in to follow this  
Zreth

Rebellion of the Kingdom

Recommended Posts

Dratz:(.... I wonder how the spellcaster and the girl are going...wait I forgot about that)

Then Dartz take out a small paper from his sleeve and on it is WHATS YOUR NAME? Then he show it to the spellcaster and the girl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aurom then wrote on the paper that his name was Aurom the Magcian and that this girl was Pikeru his apprentice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aurom then wrote on the paper that his name was Aurom the Magcian and that this girl was Pikeru his apprentice.

OOC: He's mute, not deaf...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aurom then wrote on the paper that his name was Aurom the Magcian and that this girl was Pikeru his apprentice.

He then nods and write that he not deaf only mute he then write his name on the paper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC:Right, so whats the full scenario Zreth? Who's doing what,where?

 

As the dragon flew away Umbra agreed, moving towards the forest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: I guess I can start things up now. If Marvel finishes in time he can come in here. Also here's a hint ask for directions from an NPC who happens to be very close to you.

 

The Dragon flies towards it's mountain lair deep within the sky's. Drifting away in the air compeletly unopposed it speeds away in great speeds. Their companions left to chase not even a shadow left.

 

OOC: The people with the Dragon I'll give you a brief overview of what's happening to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OOC: I guess I can start things up now. If Marvel finishes in time he can come in here. Also here's a hint ask for directions from an NPC who happens to be very close to you.

 

The Dragon flies towards it's mountain lair deep within the sky's. Drifting away in the air compeletly unopposed it speeds away in great speeds. Their companions left to chase not even a shadow left.

 

OOC: The people with the Dragon I'll give you a brief overview of what's happening to you.

Dartz :(Great it look like it we entering dragon territory)

Then he look at scenery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dartz :(Great it look like it we entering dragon territory)

Then he look at scenery

OOC: Stop there you and ND get special side quests I'l PM the rest to you guys later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
"Quickly, ask any friendly locals how to get to the mountains!" Khashayar suggested. "We got ourselves a dragon to hunt."

You look around and see that you are lost in th woods the tall trees shadowing some of the sunlight and casting heavy shadows as the sky begins to darken into night. You are surrounded by nothing but your allies thhe boy that you had followed earlier. The ground is littered with hard stones and bad to sleep on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You look around and see that you are lost in th woods the tall trees shadowing some of the sunlight and casting heavy shadows as the sky begins to darken into night. You are surrounded by nothing but your allies thhe boy that you had followed earlier. The ground is littered with hard stones and bad to sleep on.

 

Umbra motions to where he saw the dragon fly, not wanting to stick around in the woods, but he was waiting for the females opinion on what to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Umbra motions to where he saw the dragon fly, not wanting to stick around in the woods, but he was waiting for the females opinion on what to do.

"Shall we either follow or go to the nearest village and better equip ourselves?", Fuhma asked the werewolf. He would also take Khashayar's opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
"Shall we either follow or go to the nearest village and better equip ourselves?", Fuhma asked the werewolf. He would also take Khashayar's opinion.

OOC: You do realize that you are lost and you have that kid that you followed for a bit until you went off to look for......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OOC: You do realize that you are lost and you have that kid that you followed for a bit until you went off to look for......

OOC: Mh, the werewolf could look for a scent of human smell... foreign ones that is and follow it... cripes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
"Follow the boy."

 

Umbra nods as he begins to trail the two ahead of him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
"Follow the boy."

OOC: Or better yet ask for directions.

 

"We should walk to the east into the deeper parts of the forest, this way we can make it to the old Jewel mines the Dragon lives in faster. By the way my name is Haymitch."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OOC: Or better yet ask for directions.

 

"We should walk to the east into the deeper parts of the forest, this way we can make it to the old Jewel mines the Dragon lives in faster. By the way my name is Haymitch."

"Lead us then."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
"Lead us then."

 

 

Umbra nodded in agreence, wanting to leave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...