X-23: 14

Yang Xiao Long vs. Joe Fixit

MATCH SCORE
Yang Xiao Long: 13
Joe Fixit: 9

Sign in to follow this  
Zreth

Rebellion of the Kingdom

Dratz:(.... I wonder how the spellcaster and the girl are going...wait I forgot about that)

Then Dartz take out a small paper from his sleeve and on it is WHATS YOUR NAME? Then he show it to the spellcaster and the girl.

Aurom then wrote on the paper that his name was Aurom the Magcian and that this girl was Pikeru his apprentice.

Aurom then wrote on the paper that his name was Aurom the Magcian and that this girl was Pikeru his apprentice.

OOC: He's mute, not deaf...

He then nods and write that he not deaf only mute he then write his name on the paper

OOC:Right, so whats the full scenario Zreth? Who's doing what,where?

As the dragon flew away Umbra agreed, moving towards the forest.

OOC: I guess I can start things up now. If Marvel finishes in time he can come in here. Also here's a hint ask for directions from an NPC who happens to be very close to you.

The Dragon flies towards it's mountain lair deep within the sky's. Drifting away in the air compeletly unopposed it speeds away in great speeds. Their companions left to chase not even a shadow left.

OOC: The people with the Dragon I'll give you a brief overview of what's happening to you.

OOC: I guess I can start things up now. If Marvel finishes in time he can come in here. Also here's a hint ask for directions from an NPC who happens to be very close to you.

The Dragon flies towards it's mountain lair deep within the sky's. Drifting away in the air compeletly unopposed it speeds away in great speeds. Their companions left to chase not even a shadow left.

OOC: The people with the Dragon I'll give you a brief overview of what's happening to you.

Dartz :(Great it look like it we entering dragon territory)

Then he look at scenery

Dartz :(Great it look like it we entering dragon territory)

Then he look at scenery

OOC: Stop there you and ND get special side quests I'l PM the rest to you guys later.

"Quickly, ask any friendly locals how to get to the mountains!" Khashayar suggested. "We got ourselves a dragon to hunt."

You look around and see that you are lost in th woods the tall trees shadowing some of the sunlight and casting heavy shadows as the sky begins to darken into night. You are surrounded by nothing but your allies thhe boy that you had followed earlier. The ground is littered with hard stones and bad to sleep on.

You look around and see that you are lost in th woods the tall trees shadowing some of the sunlight and casting heavy shadows as the sky begins to darken into night. You are surrounded by nothing but your allies thhe boy that you had followed earlier. The ground is littered with hard stones and bad to sleep on.

Umbra motions to where he saw the dragon fly, not wanting to stick around in the woods, but he was waiting for the females opinion on what to do.

Umbra motions to where he saw the dragon fly, not wanting to stick around in the woods, but he was waiting for the females opinion on what to do.

"Shall we either follow or go to the nearest village and better equip ourselves?", Fuhma asked the werewolf. He would also take Khashayar's opinion.

"Shall we either follow or go to the nearest village and better equip ourselves?", Fuhma asked the werewolf. He would also take Khashayar's opinion.

OOC: You do realize that you are lost and you have that kid that you followed for a bit until you went off to look for......

OOC: You do realize that you are lost and you have that kid that you followed for a bit until you went off to look for......

OOC: Mh, the werewolf could look for a scent of human smell... foreign ones that is and follow it... cripes

"Follow the boy."

Umbra nods as he begins to trail the two ahead of him.

"Follow the boy."

OOC: Or better yet ask for directions.

"We should walk to the east into the deeper parts of the forest, this way we can make it to the old Jewel mines the Dragon lives in faster. By the way my name is Haymitch."

OOC: Or better yet ask for directions.

"We should walk to the east into the deeper parts of the forest, this way we can make it to the old Jewel mines the Dragon lives in faster. By the way my name is Haymitch."

"Lead us then."

"Lead us then."

Umbra nodded in agreence, wanting to leave.