Reptile: 1

Gambit vs. Afro Samurai

MATCH SCORE
Gambit: 4
Afro Samurai: 7

Sign in to follow this  
Zreth

Rebellion of the Kingdom

Five Outlaws of Kalron hide in a secret room beneath the floors of a Old Hut. Two doorways to the world outside exsist one to the inside of the Hut that consists a series of loose bricks and another that is a secret trapdoor for a quick exit. being allowed to stay by the owners. Your own rations are running out so you must go to buy food soon.

Five Outlaws of Kalron hide in a secret room beneath the floors of a Old Hut. Two doorways to the world outside exsist one to the inside of the Hut that consists a series of loose bricks and another that is a secret trapdoor for a quick exit. being allowed to stay by the owners. Your own rations are running out so you must go to buy food soon.

As Dartz awake from his sleep he saw four other figure in the room unaware of what was happening he ran toward the door

Dartz:(what the hell is going on .....I was in the forest a minute ago and now I in this place)

OOC:I thinking to my self just to tell you guys

As Dartz awake from his sleep he saw four other figure in the room unaware of what was happening he ran toward the door

Dartz:(what the hell is going on .....I was in the forest a minute ago and now I in this place)

OOC: Okay can someone work bringing him here into there entrance post?

OOC:My guy starts isolated, play ofv not knowing he is a beast-warrior.For fun :D

Umbra was resting in some kind of makeshift inn. He is awoken by noise outside his room. Peeking he sees one of the other guests run for the door. Growling at the sight he closes the door. It was a miracle the innkeepers didnt freak out and let him stay during the whole mess and who knows what the others would do upon seeing the wolfman's figure. He looked toward his food supply and saw it low. Hed have to figure something out...

OOC: Okay can someone work bringing him here into there entrance post?

OOC:I guess someone brought him there after seeing him passed out in said forest...

OOC:My guy starts isolated, play ofv not knowing he is a beast-warrior.For fun :D

Umbra was resting in some kind of makeshift inn. He is awoken by noise outside his room. Peeking he sees one of the other guests run for the door. Growling at the sight he closes the door. It was a miracle the innkeepers didnt freak out and let him stay during the whole mess and who knows what the others would do upon seeing the wolfman's figure. He looked toward his food supply and saw it low. Hed have to figure something out...

OOC: I'm making animal people and freaks a common sight in Kalron

OOC: I'm making animal people and freaks a common sight in Kalron

THat way you can actually walk outside.

OOC:I thinking to my self just to tell you guys

OOC:sorry let me another intro

OOC: I'm a little lost on what to do. Someone please guide me along.

OOC: Kay sign up

OOC: Yo can give us the idea of this place again and what we are suppose to do because I am lost

OOC: Yo can give us the idea of this place again and what we are suppose to do because I am lost

OOC: You are in the secret cellar of an old Hut owned by these old people and thier Granddaughter somebody needs to go out and get some food cause you guys are starving whoever goes out will meet some fighting. Now draw straws.

OOC: You are in the secret cellar of an old Hut owned by these old people and thier Granddaughter somebody needs to go out and get some food cause you guys are starving whoever goes out will meet some fighting. Now draw straws.

OOC: thanks so why is kev alone???

Aurom wakes up to find himself next to a little swordsman. Aurom:"Little warrior can you tell me were I happen to be?

Aurom wakes up to find himself next to a little swordsman. Aurom:"Little warrior can you tell me were I happen to be?

Dartz:.....

OOC: thanks so why is kev alone???

OOC: I have no Frackin' clue.

OOC: Remeber to roleplay your companion too.

OOC: I have no Frackin' clue.

OOC: ok then I restart my intro also who are you in story???

As dratz awake he heard a question from the spellcater and see a woman and...

Pikeru: Hi say your little like me! Whats your name?Mine is Pikeru!

Aurom: Pikeru! Sorry about...you know we never did catch your name..

OOC: Isn't this supposed to be in the RP Planning board?

no look for yugioh rp and we discuses the area we pick on chat

OOC:Aww fine. Still I may catch the rest of the group off-guard. Ill go for food.

@hwfm: all the characters(for some reason unexplained) have ducked into an inn in the middle of where zreth stated. Huge overthrow going on. Dangerous...

@sky:I wanted suprise reactions from ya'll when I enter

Umbra finished what was left of his meal, but he still hungered. Remenbering the chaos outside he grabbed his equipment and cash and went to see the nice keepers for any info on food places. He walked into the main room where everyone was...

Pikeru:Master Aurom look its a doggy!!

Aurom:Pikeru don't be disrespectfull. Hello kind sir sorry for my apprentice. She can be ...wily at times.

"..." Getsu Fuhma was standing back against a wall, her eyes closed. She was asleep. He right hand was on top the sheathed katana's handle. At the sounds of voices and movement, she wakes up, her hand still on the katana, "So, you've all awakened... my name is Getsu Fuhma."