Michelangelo (Mirage): 6
Galford D. Weller: 3

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. Agent Bishop

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 5
Agent Bishop: 1

By UMPIRE

King Triton vs. The Leviathan (Atlantis)

MATCH SCORE
King Triton: 6
The Leviathan (Atlantis): 1

By UMPIRE

Daredevil vs. Michael Myers

MATCH SCORE
Daredevil: 8
Michael Myers: 2

By UMPIRE

Leonardo (Mirage) vs. Haohmaru

MATCH SCORE
Leonardo (Mirage): 6
Haohmaru : 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Julian Bashir vs. Hawkeye Pierce

MATCH SCORE
Julian Bashir: 2
Hawkeye Pierce: 7

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Master Shifu vs. Eric Taylor

MATCH SCORE
Master Shifu: 2
Eric Taylor: 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Ryu Hayabusa vs. Deathstroke

MATCH SCORE
Ryu Hayabusa: 3
Deathstroke: 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Arthur Morgan vs. Robin Hood

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 1
Robin Hood: 5

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Kida vs. Princess Merida

MATCH SCORE
Kida: 3
Princess Merida: 6

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Puss in Boots (Shrek) vs. The Cube

MATCH SCORE
Puss in Boots (Shrek): 3
The Cube: 4

By UMPIRE

11:10 - Dr. Herbert West vs. Julian Bashir

MATCH SCORE
Dr. Herbert West: 7
Julian Bashir: 2

By UMPIRE

11:10 - Princess Merida vs. Princess Fiona

MATCH SCORE
Princess Merida: 8
Princess Fiona: 4

By UMPIRE

11:10 - Elektra vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Elektra: 7
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

By UMPIRE

11:10 - Black Cat vs. Arsene Lupin III

MATCH SCORE
Black Cat: 7
Arsene Lupin III: 6

By UMPIRE

11:10 - Jumanji vs. Meowth

MATCH SCORE
Jumanji: 4
Meowth: 6

Anime and Manga

Magnus

Yes. That's amazingly realistic.

Deathnote and Code Geas are two things I've never gotten how people can get that into. Paper thin characters and confusing story lines.

That being said I'll answer the original question. out of those four I prefer One Piece the most. followed by FMA. Naruto and bleach jocky for last place depending on how redundant the story is on any given week.

Yes. That's amazingly realistic.

Deathnote and Code Geas are two things I've never gotten how people can get that into. Paper thin characters and confusing story lines.

That being said I'll answer the original question. out of those four I prefer One Piece the most. followed by FMA. Naruto and bleach jocky for last place depending on how redundant the story is on any given week.

I argee.

Unlike other anime Code Geas and Deathnote use real worlds unlike other anime that uses fantasty worlds or fantasty citys. They also dont have comedy like other anime like Yu Yu Hakusho,Naruto,one piece,Dragonball Z,etc.

They also uses real world stuff and other countrys are in the anime. As again unlike other anime like Naruto,Afro Samurai,Bleach,etc.

People like it because Light is so intelligent and he uses his brains even though he is some high school graduate.

1. Cowboy Bebop, the single greatest Anime ever created. (Until Sir Exal proves me wrong like always). This show uses the 26 episode formula off of a 10 chapter Manga. That's saying something. It's truly deep, moving, and it's practically near perfect. Even the ending was great, although I never did learn of Jet's ultimate fate which bugs me today. But it's just so cool that you can't help but keep watching.

2. Yu Yu Hakusho. 110 episodes so it wasn't too long, very well thought out and developed I thought, interesting characters with even some interesting villains, Sensui alone redefined the idea of Multiple personality disorder. The main characters get flushed out throughout their run and really make you like them. (Also, this is what Bleach was brought in to replace after it finished it's run. Sales dropped and they needed something to bring the readers back.)

3. Trigun, and I know enough about this series to state that it's a decent enough show, like the twist into hell, and even the fan theory that Legato was a cannibal in answer to the editor's choice to remove it and makes him just downright creepy. Yes I know that some people hate Vash (I'll admit he gets on the nerves sometimes) it's the theme and feel that makes this series a good one.

4. Outlaw Star, again another 26 episode series, but it's still more of a space opera feel to it. The main cast is really good and there's only two mary sue type personalities one of which is a man. Yeah....he's pretty feminine for a guy. But it's still a pretty damn cool show.

Seriously, One Piece can be enjoyable but it takes some serious suspension of disbelief and a lot of attention because of Oda's love of hinting at things that don't make sense until about 200 chapters later (starting to wonder if he was a writer for Lost and got canned). Naruto is just a drama that people call well written but hasn't really gotten any better, in fact becoming more and more of a fan letter to Sasuke by the author. And I already talked about Bleach. FullMetal Alchemist while it ended and is ok just seems to be more of a teenager angesting after failing to play god.

dude those are my picks in the exact order also except instead of outlaw star i would have inuasha .

I argee.

Unlike other anime Code Geas and Deathnote use real worlds unlike other anime that uses fantasty worlds or fantasty citys. They also dont have comedy like other anime like Yu Yu Hakusho,Naruto,one piece,Dragonball Z,etc.

They also uses real world stuff and other countrys are in the anime. As again unlike other anime like Naruto,Afro Samurai,Bleach,etc.

People like it because Light is so intelligent and he uses his brains even though he is some high school graduate.

Argee? I'm sorry, but I love that misspelling. Whenever I agree with some passages and want to argue agianst other passages in the same post, I'll use that.

Anyway, apparently comedy is unrealistic. Real world does not equal realistic. If we went with that logic, Looney Tunes would be realistic, because it took place in WWII with *uncreative* and all.

Unlike other anime Code Geass and Deathnote use real worlds unlike other anime that uses fantasy worlds or fantasy cites. They also don't have comedy like other anime like Yu Yu Hakusho, Naruto, One Piece ,Dragonball Z,etc.

They also uses real world stuff and other countries are in the anime. As again unlike other anime like Naruto, Afro Samurai, Bleach, etc.

fixed. Too many typos.

*cough*Britannia*cough*

And Anime like Yu Yu Hakusho takes place in "the real world" too. Just because you never heard of a town or city doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Examples: Hell Minnesota. No I'm not kidding. Metropolis.

I enjoy boxing, I should look it up.

Thanks.

But I do not watch anime on youtube not good but on different websites.

well its on other sites as well, Animefreak.tv and so on. But its well worth a look into I'm currently rewatching it along with One Piece.

Argee? I'm sorry, but I love that misspelling. Whenever I agree with some passages and want to argue agianst other passages in the same post, I'll use that.

Anyway, apparently comedy is unrealistic. Real world does not equal realistic. If we went with that logic, Looney Tunes would be realistic, because it took place in WWII with *uncreative* and all.

When I meant as in unrealistic I mean the caharaters dont have super powerfum powers or hav e fantasy powers unlike in Deathnote. Sure there are demons but the Shinigami are based off of Japanese myths.

Death note has logics.

That is what I mean.

Ok let me explain this clearly when I meant with comedy I mean like cartoonish like this.

zvdbfs.gif

Pow.gif

Naruto_01841.gif

WTFnaruto.gif

What I meant was DEATH NOTE is not cartoonish anime comedy. I know Death note has some comedy(No duh),like the parts with Light's girlfriend but the majority of the anime is not comedy but is suposse to be serious and focus on Death.

That is what I meant as in comedy.Just look at the pics. Cartoon style drawing when a funny part happens.

Ok let me explain this clearly when I meant with comedy I mean like cartoonish like this.

zvdbfs.gif

Pow.gif

Naruto_01841.gif

WTFnaruto.gif

What I meant was DEATH NOTE is not cartoonish anime comedy. I know Death note has some comedy(No duh),like the parts with Light's girlfriend but the majority of the anime is not comedy but is suposse to be serious and focus on Death.

That is what I meant as in comedy.Just look at the pics. Cartoon style drawing when a funny part happens.

1175990127631.gif

Lchairspinning5.gif

LOL but Thats not really catoonish drawing.And the first pic I can not see. But what I am trying to say. Death note doesnt fucues on comedy but try to be serious. Unlike DBZ,Naruto,One Piece,etc,etc.

That is what I am trying to say.

Few animes actually stick to comedy.

Those that do generally don't last.

Few animes actually stick to comedy.

Those that do generally don't last.

TV anime ratings would disagree with you:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-...ing-august-9-15

Four of the top ten series airing in Japan are straight-up comedies: Sazae-san, Shin-chan, Doraemon, and Chibi Makuro-chan. They're all VERY long-running series. Sazae's been around since the 60s or 70s. So, yeah, most of the series that DO last are comedies. And looking at the rest of the top ten (the one I posted is fairly typical of what's actually popular in Japan), the other series are kid shows that are created to generate merchandise, like Pokemon, One Piece, and Pretty Cure.

So yeah, most of the shows that people think of when they hear the word "anime" AREN'T the most popular shows. DBZ and One Pieces are exceptions to the rule. Also, while it doesn't appear on this list, Naruto is usually around 11th to 15th in the ratings, putting it just outside of the top ten. FMA, while it was airing, and Bleach rarely break into the top 20 to my knowledge. The rest of the top 20 is made up of other comedy series and kids shows. Every now and then something else breaks into the top 20, but it's usually something from the noitaminA block, which targets adult audiences and is popular with adult women.

Just some info for peeps so they know that what they think are the most popular anime series aren't nearly as popular as believed. Save for One Piece. If anything, One Piece is MORE popular than most fans in the west give it credit for.

As for my personal favorites, I'm revising the top whatever list I posted on my blog awhile back. I'll post a link to it later.

Four of the top ten series airing in Japan are straight-up comedies: Sazae-san, Shin-chan, Doraemon, and Chibi Makuro-chan. They're all VERY long-running series. Sazae's been around since the 60s or 70s. So, yeah, most of the series that DO last are comedies. And looking at the rest of the top ten (the one I posted is fairly typical of what's actually popular in Japan), the other series are kid shows that are created to generate merchandise, like Pokemon, One Piece, and Pretty Cure.

So yeah, most of the shows that people think of when they hear the word "anime" AREN'T the most popular shows. DBZ and One Pieces are exceptions to the rule. Also, while it doesn't appear on this list, Naruto is usually around 11th to 15th in the ratings, putting it just outside of the top ten. FMA, while it was airing, and Bleach rarely break into the top 20 to my knowledge. The rest of the top 20 is made up of other comedy series and kids shows. Every now and then something else breaks into the top 20, but it's usually something from the noitaminA block, which targets adult audiences and is popular with adult women.

Just some info for peeps so they know that what they think are the most popular anime series aren't nearly as popular as believed. Save for One Piece. If anything, One Piece is MORE popular than most fans in the west give it credit for.

As for my personal favorites, I'm revising the top whatever list I posted on my blog awhile back. I'll post a link to it later.

I ment over seas.

Don't forget that dragonball even started off as a comedy. Akira had shown he's more of a comedy guy, what with that show with Arale that I can't remember. it just turned out he had a knack for action.

Don't forget that dragonball even started off as a comedy. Akira had shown he's more of a comedy guy, what with that show with Arale that I can't remember. it just turned out he had a knack for action.

Arale = Dr. Slump