Raphael (Mirage): 6
Iori Yagami: 4

By UMPIRE

Michael Myers vs. Jason Voorhees

MATCH SCORE
Michael Myers: 0
Jason Voorhees: 4

By UMPIRE

Domino (Marvel Comics) vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Domino (Marvel Comics): 2
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3

By UMPIRE

Xu Wenwu vs. Sun Ce

MATCH SCORE
Xu Wenwu: 4
Sun Ce: 2

By UMPIRE

Bonne Jenet vs. Darli Dagger

MATCH SCORE
Bonne Jenet: 2
Darli Dagger: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Clonetroopers vs. Orcs

MATCH SCORE
Clonetroopers: 0
Orcs: 11

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Lucky the Leprechaun vs. Willy the Hillbilly

MATCH SCORE
Lucky the Leprechaun: 9
Willy the Hillbilly: 2

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Copperhead vs. Shocker

MATCH SCORE
Copperhead: 5
Shocker: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - The Flash (Wally West) vs. Supergirl

MATCH SCORE
The Flash (Wally West): 4
Supergirl: 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Mandrill vs. Calender Man

MATCH SCORE
Mandrill: 7
Calender Man: 5

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Necrons vs. The Shi'ar Empire

MATCH SCORE
Necrons: 5
The Shi\'ar Empire: 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Mr. Peanut vs. Flo (Progressive)

MATCH SCORE
Mr. Peanut: 2
Flo (Progressive): 8

Anime and Manga

Magnus

Meh I tried to get into Ghost in the shell Due to Adult Swims sporadic anime schedule prevented me from enjoying it.

I see how that could be an issue.

I first tried getting into Gits when I was in 6th grade.

I missed a few episodes of it every now and then and so I couldn't really follow the story all too well.

On a side note: I miss the old Adult Swim, it was amazing.

Nowadays, Saturdays are the only days I can bare watching it, and even then it's not the same.

When they aired their anime Monday-Friday, it was a better time indeed. Nowadays you need a good computer, or Netflix or something on your online gaming system, or an extra channel, to even watch anime.

When they aired their anime Monday-Friday, it was a better time indeed. Nowadays you need a good computer, or Netflix or something on your online gaming system, or an extra channel, to even watch anime.

Yeah, back when Witch Hunter Robin, Wolf's Rain, and Paranoia Agent were airing.

Indeed, I love Netflix.

I wish I had Netflix. :D Though, HuluPlus might be better for anime. I saw they have Toriko on there already.

The first month is free, and you can cancel your subscription after the free month is over. That way you could enjoy it for a month, but what a month that would be.

I'm paying for mine, but I know a few people who do what I suggested.

HuluPlus eh? I'm gonna go look that up.

Heh. Yeah. I think it's the same price as Netflix. I saw it on XBOX LIVE. Problem for me is, to start that trial you have to have a credit card. Don't have one. Then, I'd probably have to find a way to connect the internet to my XBOX 'cause the computer sucks. I don't even try to watch vids on this thing. If it's a short Youtube clip, I'll try to sit though it, but that's about it.

Ever get hooked on an anime, then realize there are over 500 episodes and you've just managed to clear 40 over two months? It's not fun.

Answer: Stop watching. Now. It's extremely rare for [anything, especially, for some reason,] an anime to keep its quality over thirty episodes. If you haven't hit the wall of suckiness already, after forty, you're just marking time. Stop watching now, then go online and read all the complaints that it started plunging into the shithole on the arc right after the one you stopped watching on. And laugh.

Main reason: Most long series (that I've seen anyways) catch up to the Manga they're based on too fast, and then here comes the filler. :P I loved Bleach when it started. But after the first 3 seasons, they just keep having filler arc after filler arc.

Well yeah. You guys are every marketer's dream, being happy that you have less to watch. Give me my filler dammit. Especially if it's based off a manga. I've read the manga, I know everything that's going to happen in the show! Give me some new stuff!

Heh. I don't mind some filler, but Bleach has way too much. They'll have a short part on the Hueco Meundo arc, and then go off on a 30-40 episode filler saga. It was one thing when they did the Bount Saga inbetween the series where it would fit, but this crap's gotten a little out of hand if you ask me.

I don't know about you, but if I had a choice between 300 episodes of a show with more than half being filler and 100 episodes of a show with no filler, I'd take the 300 every time. More bang for my buck.

Eh. If you paid $30 per set, with the sets containing only 11 episodes, I think you'd feel a little bit differently. It was different when they started with season box sets for only $5 more, and they had 20+ episodes.