Jump to content

Electra Woman & Dyna Girl vs. Hippies

MATCH SCORE
Electra Woman & Dyna Girl: 3
Hippies: 1

Homer Simpson vs. Stewie Griffin

MATCH SCORE
Homer Simpson: 5
Stewie Griffin: 4

Anthony Gallen vs. Forelli Crime Family

MATCH SCORE
Anthony Gallen: 7
Forelli Crime Family: 0

Anakin Skywalker vs. Reptile

MATCH SCORE
Anakin Skywalker: 6
Reptile: 1

Gambit vs. Afro Samurai

MATCH SCORE
Gambit: 4
Afro Samurai: 7

Sign in to follow this  
He who fights monsters

Simple Brawl

Recommended Posts

Occ:Just a joke fine let start

Ratio see the samurai is getting close he pull out his gun and starts shooting at his legs

Hinok instinctively jumps and throws three Kunais at the ninja's center body mass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hinok instinctively jumps and throws three Kunais at the ninja's center body mass.

Ratio dodge it with his ninja speed and move back and pull out his h&k usp 45 with suppressor and start shooting the samurai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ratio dodge it with his ninja speed and move back and pull out his h&k usp 45 with suppressor and start shooting the samurai

OOC: We're in a desert right?

 

The explosion occurs and hits Raito with a massive amount of sand. As the gun he is using is only suitable for long range, Hinok easily dodges it and runs up to Raito, running into the dust. He brings the Masamun down to bear upon the ninja.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ratio dodge it with his ninja speed and move back and pull out his h&k usp 45 with suppressor and start shooting the samurai

OOC: Suppressor was restricted to long range, because there is no sense for secondaries having silencers. I'll be lenient and leave it alone.

 

Altough the kunais missed the explosions blasted Raito to mid range. He had no choice put to use his pistol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zreth: Im still shocked that u attacked me before I could even make a proper entrance and are complaining about me not showing up, considering I constantly wait patiently 4 u to get ur stuff in all the time...Ill get my IC response, but just wait.

Sorry bud, It was just that seeing that most people weren't here at the moment I wanted to get a way to get more people to pop in. Sorry about the complaining bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OOC: We're in a desert right?

 

The explosion occurs and hits Raito with a massive amount of sand. As the gun he is using is only suitable for long range, Hinok easily dodges it and runs up to Raito, running into the dust. He brings the Masamun down to bear upon the ninja.

Edit

I back away and start shooting at him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edit

I back away and start shooting at him

OOC: Semi Desert, and if its plains, that's even worse. BTW... bad move.

 

As the dust cloud isn't that large, its still covered a good area.

 

Hinok just simply swung his eight foot long blade around in sweeping motions everywhere, running forward before the blows, and back and forth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OOC: I don't have a sense of humor anymore, its surgically removed. *smacks you*

 

OOC:

@HWFM:Ow. That hurt...points for quoting Peter Sellers though.

 

@Zreth: Ok, no problem. Ima focusing all the "can u post now" anger. Its not that big a deal...

 

"Perfect.Just my luck, I land in such a horrid place... mid-bounty at that."

 

Larking curses himself, as he heads through the wasteland so much for an easy bounty he thinks to himself. He is cutoff, as he notices something on his HUD quite a ways away: Its really big. He sees that it is lifting something nearby. Larkin immediately takes evasive manuevers moving away from the target. He dodges the large object. As he recovers he reflexively reaches for his pistol, but notices that there are several other people in the distance. Keeping weary of the attacker he makes a break over in that direction, for hopes of losing the beast in other targets

 

OOC: Sky, Jeager. Heading your way...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OOC: Semi Desert, and if its plains, that's even worse. BTW... bad move.

 

As the dust cloud isn't that large, its still covered a good area.

 

Hinok just simply swung his eight foot long blade around in sweeping motions everywhere, running forward before the blows, and back and forth.

I dodge the sword not because his skill but because the sword is not that wealdy I back up and start shooting at him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OOC:

@HWFM:Ow. That hurt...points for quoting Peter Sellers though.

 

@Zreth: Ok, no problem. Ima focusing all the "can u post now" anger. Its not that big a deal...

 

"Perfect.Just my luck, I land in such a horrid place... mid-bounty at that."

 

Larking curses himself, as he heads through the wasteland so much for an easy bounty he thinks to himself. He is cutoff, as he notices something on his HUD quite a ways away: Its really big. He sees that it is lifting something nearby. Larkin immediately takes evasive manuevers moving away from the target. He dodges the large object. As he recovers he reflexively reaches for his pistol, but notices that there are several other people in the distance. Keeping weary of the attacker he makes a break over in that direction, for hopes of losing the beast in other targets

 

OOC: Sky, Jeager. Heading your way...

OOC: Mhhhh.

 

Hinok lays a kunai bomb for anyone that might intervene.

 

OOC: no, not omnipotence. CAUTIOUSNESS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OOC: Mhhhh.

 

Hinok lays a kunai bomb for anyone that might intervene.

 

OOC: no, not omnipotence. CAUTIOUSNESS.

 

OOC:Regardless, of which I can see that action being done.

 

"One of the figures tosses something in my direction, landing a bit away. I keep away from it, unaware of its proximity. Still I am fairly close enough to the two other fighters. I turn to the beast. It is a bit away, having not moved much...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OOC: Mhhhh.

 

Hinok lays a kunai bomb for anyone that might intervene.

 

OOC: no, not omnipotence. CAUTIOUSNESS.

I back away more I shoot the kunai to detonate it and move away from range

Occ: ops

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I back away more I shoot the kunai to delineate it

OOC: LMAO! You just made it explode! and Kevin is still in the same area, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OOC: LMAO! You just made it explode! and Kevin is still in the same area, right?

Occ: yup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OOC: LMAO! You just made it explode! and Kevin is still in the same area, right?

 

OOC: No, I backed off...here

 

OOC:Regardless, of which I can see that action being done.

 

"One of the figures tosses something in my direction, landing a bit away. I keep away from it, unaware of its proximity. Still I am fairly close enough to the two other fighters. I turn to the beast. It is a bit away, having not moved much...

 

you on the other hand...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OOC: No, I backed off...here

 

OOC:Regardless, of which I can see that action being done.

 

 

 

you on the other hand...

OOC: Mhhh, large explosion radius as its...C4 and I'm actually trying to find Sky so I'm running around swinging the blade in the dust.... I'm safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Aw hell, well this is the problem with being made of a large suit of armour I guess, I think you guys might actually get a kill before I make it.

 

IC: Valdak curses and begins lumbering towards the fighting group.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OOC: Aw hell, well this is the problem with being made of a large suit of armour I guess, I think you guys might actually get a kill before I make it.

 

IC: Valdak curses and begins lumbering towards the fighting group.

Hinok runs up to him. "Mh.... pansy." Hinok runs back to where he was.

 

OCC: :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I take out my riffle and run for it

OCC: TACTICAL RETREAT

TacticalRetreat.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I walk towards you slowly with greater determination!!!!

who???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
who???

OOC: ME!

 

"Hmmm.", Hinok throws four more kunais at Zreth's character.

 

OCC: You can't dodge these... they have C4 in em... sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...