Afro Samurai: 7

Sign in to follow this  
He who fights monsters

Simple Brawl

Occ:

I am NINJA= no honor

you also have explosives

Bomb =Honorable

Second of all you be on the ground from the force of the bullets that or you have the wind knock out of you

Also I shoot Joseph in the head so who is he going to fight skrim

Also Skrim maybe is still after you

Also I was running away with cameo and had a mile head start and I can still shoot at you

OOC:

1.) You are sneaking away, meaning you're not running away, in fact, you're barely walking, as sneaking is sllloowwwww.

2.) Armor is capable of taking a blow from a dragon as I've change armor to what it was supposed to be. Here's a link. http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Adamant_Armor read the first game description. VERY STRONG STUFF although I toned it down in order to be killable as per HWFM's wishes. Also, do not assume they're auto hits.

3.) Headshots do not count as automatic kills, we only die if we admit we die or HWFM, who is GM, says so.

4.) As HWFM is still very much alive, he would most likely be dueling with him as I'm coming after you now.

5.) If you WERE running, I would have seen through your camo then.

OOC:

1.) You are sneaking away, meaning you're not running away, in fact, you're barely walking, as sneaking is sllloowwwww.

2.) Armor is capable of taking a blow from a dragon as I've change armor to what it was supposed to be. Here's a link. http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Adamant_Armor read the first game description. VERY STRONG STUFF although I toned it down in order to be killable as per HWFM's wishes. Also, do not assume they're auto hits.

3.) Headshots do not count as automatic kills, we only die if we admit we die or HWFM, who is GM, says so.

4.) As HWFM is still very much alive, he would most likely be dueling with him as I'm coming after you now.

5.) If you WERE running, I would have seen through your camo then.

Occ: Dragon example is not good reason why it's implying getting hit by dragon and not getting moved AT ALL

Also if you are chasing me I be running away my character is not that dumb ...also I be shooting at you

And armor would of slow you down and didn't give any good prove that the bullet impact will not effect you

Also none of your weapon can reach me because I have a mile head start

OOC: Wait, IIRC he was using a rifle that fired .308 rounds... that have a Super Sonic speeds... You shouldn't have been able to hear them, and Bullets are really small and fast...

OOC: Joseph isn't a Romero type zombie. He is an O'Bannon type zombie enhanced by the madness of my imagination. Besides, you guys have the wrong genre savvy. Even if he took the shot, he'd STILL survive. Also, I'm developing a gag in which Joe thinks that Spartan soldiers are sorry excuses for supersoldiers.

"We have an interference. After I rid ourselves of interference, we'll return to the battle. Also, don't do any funny stuff, you sorry excuse for a super soldier." He switches to his rifle, adding a scope and a grenade launcher. The SG 550 of Switzerland could take those, combining AK reliability and AR-15 accuracy.

OOC: Joseph isn't a Romero type zombie. He is an O'Bannon type zombie enhanced by the madness of my imagination. Besides, you guys have the wrong genre savvy. Even if he took the shot, he'd STILL survive. Also, I'm developing a gag in which Joe thinks that Spartan soldiers are sorry excuses for supersoldiers.

"We have an interference. After I rid ourselves of interference, we'll return to the battle. Also, don't do any funny stuff, you sorry excuse for a super soldier." He switches to his rifle, adding a scope and a grenade launcher. The SG 550 of Switzerland could take those, combining AK reliability and AR-15 accuracy.

OOC: I thought I was getting rid of him?

OOC: I would if he is bothersome. People, don't complain that I cheat, because I allowed sky to have a silencer for long range. Allow me to demonstrate. It is one of the best, if not the best, assault rifles.

OOC: Mhhhh. Good idea.

Hinok has arrived at the location where the ninja was and finds him rather easily, he goes towards him, wit his blade out, ready to strike.

OOC: Mhhhh. Good idea.

Hinok has arrived at the location where the ninja was and finds him rather easily, he goes towards him, wit his blade out, ready to strike.

Occ:HOW????

OOC:HO-LY S**T...where to start

Jaeger: Your logic is (really)kinda flawed, I agree w/ EVERYTHING Sky+Skirm said.

HWFM:Wow. Thats horrible. Even by ur regular standards. Put that extra crap away and quit abusing power.

Zreth: Im still shocked that u attacked me before I could even make a proper entrance and are complaining about me not showing up, considering I constantly wait patiently 4 u to get ur stuff in all the time...Ill get my IC response, but just wait.

Occ:HOW????

OOC: Well, you hadn't responded to my last post and I've been waiting for a while so.... and plus, you're sneaking to cover, so you're slow in reality. Samurais are capable of seeing an arrow in flight and slicing it... easy to find a dude crawling on the ground....

Hinok silently grunts and throws a kunai in the front of the ninja, in order to drive him towards him. He readies his blade.

OOC: Let me guess for you sky, Deus Ex Machina. I'll overrule moves that don't have an ounce of "reality."

Hinok searched, but it would prove futile. Joseph had an advanced sense of smell. His nose was as strong as a bears'. "If he can hear me, I warn him if that he causes more interference, I'll be on his ass!"

OOC: Let me guess for you sky, Deus Ex Machina. I'll overrule moves that don't have an ounce of "reality."

Hinok searched, but it would prove futile. Joseph had an advanced sense of smell. His nose was as strong as a bears'. "If he can hear me, I warn him if that he causes more interference, I'll be on his ass!"

OOC: :P I was only kidding, friend. No, I'll do this instead, hehe, thank god for animal tracking. MUAHAHAHAHA!

Hinok arrives at the location of where the Ninja was, he sees a small mark in the ground. A man had been lying here recently, very recently. He then tracks the marks leading in one direction and begins to follow it, hoping it may lead him to the ninja.

Jaeger: Your logic is (really)kinda flawed, I agree w/ EVERYTHING Sky+Skirm said.

HWFM:Wow. Thats horrible. Even by ur regular standards. Put that extra crap away and quit abusing power.

Zreth: Im still shocked that u attacked me before I could even make a proper entrance and are complaining about me not showing up, considering I constantly wait patiently 4 u to get ur stuff in all the time...Ill get my IC response, but just wait.

OOC: Sorry. I got carried away.

Joseph took off the accessories. "They aren't that necessary. I'll let go." He then turns to Luc. "Now where were we?"

OOC: Hahaha, I'm only doing a bit of what's called a Big Lipped Alligator moment, I shall stop that... sorry. I'm now using Animal Tracking.

OOC: Yes, I too, was about to do a Big Lipped Alligator Moment.

OOC: Hehehe, well, at least I resorted to legitimate moves now. Let's do good, HWFM!

OOC: Hahaha, I'm only doing a bit of what's called a Big Lipped Alligator moment, I shall stop that... sorry. I'm now using Animal Tracking.

Occ: I think this how it went

Jp"Ha I caught you"

Sky:how I was a mile away(In Japaneses)

Jp: I don"t know

"Big Lipped Alligator Moment", every one get a hat and start dancing

When it end Jp pick up a note Saying

Now I am two miles away and counting ...

Jp:DAAAAAAAMMMM IT

Ps: I safe yourself your butt skrim jk

Occ: I think this how it went

Jp"Ha I caught you"

Sky:how I was a mile away(In Japaneses)

Jp: I don"t know

"Big Lipped Alligator Moment", every one get a hat and start dancing

When it end Jp pick up a note Saying

Now I am two miles away and counting ...

Jp:DAAAAAAAMMMM IT

Ps: I safe yourself your butt skrim jk

OOC: First off of all, you never said you were a mile away and you're SNEAKING, it takes a while TO SNEAK.

After following the tracks of the ninja, Hinok sees him a ahead a bit, he sees brief glimpses of the ninja, he readies his kunais.

OOC: First off of all, you never said you were a mile away and you're SNEAKING, it takes a while TO SNEAK.

After following the tracks of the ninja, Hinok sees him a ahead a bit, he sees brief glimpses of the ninja, he readies his kunais.

Occ:Just a joke fine let start

Ratio see the samurai is getting close he pull out his gun and starts shooting at his legs

OOC:

@HWFM: Another rule...take a joke :P, Skys just joking around

@Yeager: Actually, he specifically stated a mile...I read it just now. Plus he also said screw sneaking when seeing a samurai w/ a giant sword coming for him....now GONE with da subject, I have to write...

OOC:

@Yeager: Actually, he specifically stated a mile...I read it just now. Plus he also said screw sneaking when seeing a samurai w/ a giant sword coming for him....now GONE with da subject, I have to write...

OOC: I don't have a sense of humor anymore, its surgically removed. *smacks you*

OOC: I don't have a sense of humor anymore, its surgically removed. *smacks you*

.... sorry???

OOC:

OOC: Ah, Fug Nuggets. YOU JOINING OR NOT?!?!? :o Well, that's changed.

I was aiming for Kev, not you. Sorry for collateral damage.

Occ: ok then lets continue then my zombie (Infected) friend