Raphael (Mirage): 6
Iori Yagami: 4

By UMPIRE

Michael Myers vs. Jason Voorhees

MATCH SCORE
Michael Myers: 0
Jason Voorhees: 4

By UMPIRE

Domino (Marvel Comics) vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Domino (Marvel Comics): 2
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3

By UMPIRE

Xu Wenwu vs. Sun Ce

MATCH SCORE
Xu Wenwu: 4
Sun Ce: 2

By UMPIRE

Bonne Jenet vs. Darli Dagger

MATCH SCORE
Bonne Jenet: 2
Darli Dagger: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Clonetroopers vs. Orcs

MATCH SCORE
Clonetroopers: 0
Orcs: 11

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Lucky the Leprechaun vs. Willy the Hillbilly

MATCH SCORE
Lucky the Leprechaun: 9
Willy the Hillbilly: 2

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Copperhead vs. Shocker

MATCH SCORE
Copperhead: 5
Shocker: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - The Flash (Wally West) vs. Supergirl

MATCH SCORE
The Flash (Wally West): 4
Supergirl: 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Mandrill vs. Calender Man

MATCH SCORE
Mandrill: 7
Calender Man: 5

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Necrons vs. The Shi'ar Empire

MATCH SCORE
Necrons: 5
The Shi\'ar Empire: 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Mr. Peanut vs. Flo (Progressive)

MATCH SCORE
Mr. Peanut: 2
Flo (Progressive): 8

Coalition Of Mankind

MarvelFan15

OK, how about this...

There have always been, effectively, more Orks than humans. It has been said that if all the Ork clans were to band together, the Imperium would be overrun.

Since Ork is now a race in singular, that means all the Ork clans. Which means the Imperium is, effectively, beaten.

The Empire and Republic could assist, but it took the Republic awhile to defeat the CIS, and I doubt the Empire can defeat the Tau, Eldar, Dark Eldar, and Tyranids by themselves.

Necrons wipe out the remaining human forces, who pose zero threat with the loss of the Imperium, Empire, and Republic.

This could very well actually happen... if the Orks worked effectively with their "allies".

They would still be stuck slowly advancing across the Super Galaxy. The Rest of Humaity however has access to the Inner Spheres Space Fold technology that is just as fast as Necron FTL speeds, or better since it can reach anywhere in the universe in an instant. Sure it requires about a month to power back up with Inner Sphere nuclear power plants, but slap in a Hypermatter Annihilator or a "Whatever the IOM uses" and that time is cut down to a fraction of a fraction of that time.

Don't think that Humanity can outfit these IS Jumpships in time? They're large enough to move whole armies of Mechs, support them through a whole campaign, and support the community that supports the war effort... And since the larger more powerful power plants don't do anything but recharge the batteries for the jumps, there would be no problem with just swapping them out.

In time the whole of Humanity could easily be outfitted with these ships. Moving their armies across the cosmos fast enough to fully beat back and destroy any Ork/Tyranid/Eldar advance.

Okay Skirm, My plan mostly involves the Replicators mixing up with the Necrons. Since this is both the block form and nanite Replicators they make up for each other weaknesses the block form being immune to all forms of energy weapons and also having made themselves immune to the Ancient tech that makes Replicators fall apart and the Nanites being able to rebuild themselves from even enemy projectiles means the only way left to destroy them is to instantly destroy all the nanites of one instantly with a termendous force which is where the Necrons come in being insanely tough.

First, there is no such thing as full immunity to an effect. Nanites/Blocks/Necron Warriors would still be turned to slag under the heat of a Melta Weapon.

Now for the ways that they can defeat the enemy there are a couple first we now have Necrons who heal themselves using the projectiles of enemies who can (Thanks to the nanite Replicators) enter your body and shut down your vital systems,

Unless Blocked by Force Fields/Refractor Fields/Void Shields, then they ain't entering anyones body.

have a power source which comes from drawing power from an infinite amount of mini-universes, as well as being able to reshape themselves to make any weapon they need instantly, also thanks to the fact that we are using both replicators can burn through the weapons and armour of enemies by being near them and simply taking apart the weapons atom by atom, also the block form Replicators have also consumed planets in about a days time before so that's another option,

1) Sure lots of power, but I've seen them run out of juice. I would think them less than or comparable to the High Power Sources of Humanity here.

2) Any weapon? First they would need to understand the weapon, which cannot be done on visual observation. Second they would need to replicate the power source, and once Humanity swaps out to Warp/Force based technology in response to the Void Dragon this would be impossible.

3) In order to effect the Weapons and Armour of Humanity they would have to first bash through their multiple Shielding Systems. In the mean time

4) Yes they can consume a planet in a day, but IIRC they fall in on them selves and turn into a microsingularity or something.

and since they can build their troops instantly by simply taking atoms form the planet and rearranging them into the needed molecules as well as being able to build new troops from dead troops or dead enemies meaning an infinite amount of troops with an infinite amount of power that can kill you by being near you that can eat your weapons also if any missles are used to attack them nanite clouds can stop the blasts instantly.

Tyranid Fallacy. They first need the resources to do such a thing.

With GE and Republic Planetary Shields, and the improved shields granted by an amalgamation of all their techs. Humanity would not have to worry about their planets randomly being converted into enemy replicators.

Lastly, Replicators can be Hacked. As shown from many, many encounters with them. The Emperor being a Super Genius (I believe that I've proved this) might very easily be able to hack them and turn them against their allies. Then there would be a problem, as I believe that the Xeno don't actually have a faction that can supply them with the knowhow of personal energy shields (Unless I've overlooked a faction)

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There have always been, effectively, more Orks than humans. It has been said that if all the Ork clans were to band together, the Imperium would be overrun.

Really? With Super Custodes Grey Knights numbering in the trillions?

Since Ork is now a race in singular, that means all the Ork clans. Which means the Imperium is, effectively, beaten.

Not really, considering they have soldiers that would make Ork Warbosses drool.

The Empire and Republic could assist, but it took the Republic awhile to defeat the CIS, and I doubt the Empire can defeat the Tau, Eldar, Dark Eldar, and Tyranids by themselves.

Republic would be fighting the CIS. The Empire can't defeat Tau, Eldar, Dark Eldar, and Tyranids by themselves? Let's see, in one of my older novels, a Farseer admits that the Eldar only survive the Imperial Fleet because of their stealth, and without it, they would be all destroyed by now. In one story, Dark Eldar were once losing to normal people until they bombarded the planet, next a pack of Space Wolves encounter the planet and kill off the Archon and force the Dark Eldar to retreat, with barely any resources and only a few men. The biggest capital ship is smaller than a Cobra, from what I've read. They also can't conjure up weapons to defeat the Imperium in space. Tyranids are just too slow, and would be massacred when fleets in the thousands destroy their hive ships.

Necrons wipe out the remaining human forces, who pose zero threat with the loss of the Imperium, Empire, and Republic.

More like Necrons are bombarded before they become a real threat by the Imperium, Empire, and Republic.

Excerpt from the Lexicanum:

Orks are a warlike, crude and highly aggressive green-skinned alien race. Orks are the dominant subspecies of the Orkoids, which includes the smaller Gretchin and Snotlings. Although their society is entirely primitive and brutal, the Orkoid race is also the most successful species in the whole galaxy, spread throughout the galaxy and outnumbering possibly every other race. However, due to this aggressive and warlike nature, the massive race is split into hundreds of tiny empires, warring as much between themselves as against other races. In the purely theoretical event all the Orks were to unite, they would undoubtedly crush all opposition.

Excerpt from the Lexicanum:

Orks are a warlike, crude and highly aggressive green-skinned alien race. Orks are the dominant subspecies of the Orkoids, which includes the smaller Gretchin and Snotlings. Although their society is entirely primitive and brutal, the Orkoid race is also the most successful species in the whole galaxy, spread throughout the galaxy and outnumbering possibly every other race. However, due to this aggressive and warlike nature, the massive race is split into hundreds of tiny empires, warring as much between themselves as against other races. In the purely theoretical event all the Orks were to unite, they would undoubtedly crush all opposition.

This would then turn them into a third faction as they whaaaaaag! all across the galaxy destroying everything in their path, even their supposed allies.

However, It takes the Imperium around a year to travel across their galaxy, Orks might have the same speed but I would think they would be slightly slower. Now put them in a Super Galaxy that is several galaxies mashed together and Humanity could easily pull back for a year, exterminatusing the planets they loose in a Scorched Earth campaign. Then after that year the Galaxy would see the results of their efforts as the Super Space Marines, Super Grey Jedi Knights, Black Opps Acolytes, and whole armies of Mecha-Titans set boots on the ground and start pwning Orks left right and center, mowing them down like a Thresher to wheat.

The skys they would darken with ships that would appear in a flash of light from anywhere in the galaxy, and from them would pure these troops, through dropship and teleportation, as they shrug off the attempts of the Xeno to damage them.

I would think the Ground forces first objective would be to put up theater/planetary shields (Mounted on Special Purpose Titans) in order to deny the Xenos much needed supplies and reinforcements.

Incorrect. 1 million Space Marines =/= hundreds of trillions of Grey Jedi Knights.

Because somehow there are hundreds of trillions of Force Sensitive Psykers in the Super-Galaxy, where there aren't even a million Jedi Knights, and where neither psionic energy nor the Force exist in like... four sixth's of it.

Because somehow there are hundreds of trillions of Force Sensitive Psykers in the Super-Galaxy, where there aren't even a million Jedi Knights, and where neither psionic energy nor the Force exist in like... four sixth's of it.

1) Cloning solves all problems.

2) You may say Clone Madness, but then there is the Emperor's Genius, if anyone in the universe could solve it, it would be him.

3) Force Sensitivity is apparently granted by Midi-chlorians, with the resources of the IOM/GE/UNSC(Their AI's) they could distribute a Retro-Virus to spread across their worlds which would genetically alter the populous to 1) Start breeding Force Sensitives/Psykers, and 2) Actually turn some into Force Sensitives/Psykers.

4) In the event that #3 fails, or takes too long, they could transplant Force Sensitives/Psykers throughout the Galaxy, in a massive Breeding program.

5) Although there wouldn't be a whole lot of FS/P at the beginning, they would still be rounded up, and put into these "Programs". After they are through with the First Stage (Dedicated to Spreading their Genes)They would be put into the warzone as those Black Opps Acolytes I was talking about.

6) They would still have to face the Super Space Marines. They would be augmented with Space Marine, Spartan, and Federations Biotechnology, mass produced with Spaarti Cloning, which would pump them out in only a month with the help of IOM Omega-Psykers, and they would be wearing suits made from a combination of Space Marine, MJOLNIR, Federation, and Terran Technology.

Said Ãœber Marines would make Regular Space Marines look like children.

7) With the Inner Sphere (Battletech/Mechwarrior) they would have a tremendous advantage in just bulk amounts of additional Titans to be able to field.

Like I said, Even if it takes Humanity a Year of Fire and Death, once they consolidate their strength they would a force to be feared even by the Orks...

First, there is no such thing as full immunity to an effect. Nanites/Blocks/Necron Warriors would still be turned to slag under the heat of a Melta Weapon.

Well actually block forms have shown to be compeletly unharmed by all energy weapons unleashed at them except for the ancient weapon which they later became immune to as well the only way they actually got defeated is when they where attacked by the weapon that could wipe out all of a specific species or being.

Unless Blocked by Force Fields/Refractor Fields/Void Shields, then they ain't entering anyones body.

Well the early block forms probably couldn't but the ones later on had ships which weapon was really just a giant spear of replicator blocks that where capable of passing through shields, it can't really be that hard to incorporate that technology into smaller replicators

1) Sure lots of power, but I've seen them run out of juice. I would think them less than or comparable to the High Power Sources of Humanity here.
Really? Cause the only times I have ever seen either of the replicators stop was when they where hacked (Nanites) or when they where commanded by a human block form.

2) Any weapon? First they would need to understand the weapon, which cannot be done on visual observation. Second they would need to replicate the power source, and once Humanity swaps out to Warp/Force based technology in response to the Void Dragon this would be impossible.

I'm pretty sure they would understand a weapon after taking it apart atom by atom and they can always adapt it to compensate.

3) In order to effect the Weapons and Armour of Humanity they would have to first bash through their multiple Shielding Systems. In the mean time

Already explained

4) Yes they can consume a planet in a day, but IIRC they fall in on them selves and turn into a microsingularity or something.
Actually the planet just becomes a giant planet shaped Replicator

Tyranid Fallacy. They first need the resources to do such a thing.

With GE and Republic Planetary Shields, and the improved shields granted by an amalgamation of all their techs. Humanity would not have to worry about their planets randomly being converted into enemy replicators.

Already explained and this is also described as an on ground fight so it should only take place on one planet. I don't get the first bit since the whole planet would technically be thier resource or the air itself.

Lastly, Replicators can be Hacked. As shown from many, many encounters with them. The Emperor being a Super Genius (I believe that I've proved this) might very easily be able to hack them and turn them against their allies. Then there would be a problem, as I believe that the Xeno don't actually have a faction that can supply them with the knowhow of personal energy shields (Unless I've overlooked a faction)

Replicators can be hacked by someone with atleast the artificial ancient gene and years of experience working with Asuran tech, also they only have one day and the block forms and Necrons (I think) aren't hackable so they should be able to make up for the weakness of the nanite replicators. They wouldn't actually need the knowledge of personal shields either since they have knowledge of personal shields from the asuran tech database.

Well actually block forms have shown to be compeletly unharmed by all energy weapons unleashed at them except for the ancient weapon which they later became immune to as well the only way they actually got defeated is when they where attacked by the weapon that could wipe out all of a specific species or being.

Physical Impossibility.

1) Meltas are Heat Based weapons, that are able to heat a target to 10,000+ °C IIRC. First they would melt as no known matter can actually withstand it. But even if they were able to convert said heat into another form of energy in order to attempt to survive it, they would fry from either the energy it self, or from the strain of converting that much energy.

2) They have shown immunity to very small scale Plasma Weapons, weapons that would only rate as a 3 on the Warhammer Strength. IOM Plasma is rated Strength 7 IIRC. As well, the Strength Scale of Warhammer is not linear, meaning that the Plasma of Warhammer is not 4 times stronger, it's probably 4 whole Magnitudes Stronger. Which is why they have been described as completely incinerating people with a glancing hit.

Well the early block forms probably couldn't but the ones later on had ships which weapon was really just a giant spear of replicator blocks that where capable of passing through shields, it can't really be that hard to incorporate that technology into smaller replicators

Proof that they can by-pass All types of shields.

Really? Cause the only times I have ever seen either of the replicators stop was when they where hacked (Nanites) or when they where commanded by a human block form.

You're talking about their abundance of ZPM's? They have run out of power before, and will do so here. As well, the best form of power generation that Star Gate had before these was the Naquada(sp?) Generator, which was only several to one whole magnitude better than current Nuclear. The NGs would be equivalent to Human Fusion Generators, which are dwarfed in energy production capacity by Hypermatter, Antimatter and "Whatever the IOM uses".

Either These power sources are Equal to a ZPM or Far Better.

I'm pretty sure they would understand a weapon after taking it apart atom by atom and they can always adapt it to compensate.

1) They would have to survive contact with the enemy in order to capture that weapon

2) Even then they would have to batter down their opponents shields to make contact.

3) When Humanity starts to shift their Warmachine from Tech to Warp/Force, this will become impossible.

4) Ok, so now they have some good weapons, good luck getting of the planet when it's quarantined and then Annihilated.

5) What? you tried to get a signal off world? To bad it was stopped by Jamming/Planetary Containment Shields.

Already explained

Actually the planet just becomes a giant planet shaped Replicator

1) Didn't prove anything.

2) Proof?

Already explained and this is also described as an on ground fight so it should only take place on one planet. I don't get the first bit since the whole planet would technically be thier resource or the air itself.

No it was described as an Interstellar War, with a preference for Ground Conflict. The Whole Galaxy is the Playground.

Replicators can be hacked by someone with atleast the artificial ancient gene and years of experience working with Asuran tech, also they only have one day and the block forms and Necrons (I think) aren't hackable so they should be able to make up for the weakness of the nanite replicators. They wouldn't actually need the knowledge of personal shields either since they have knowledge of personal shields from the asuran tech database.

Proof that one MUST have said gene to access their tech. For all you know the Emperor himself may possess a very similar gene as he has all the attributes of an Ascended Ancient. As well, Gene Encoded Technology is just another hurdle that must be jumped, and with the fact that the Emperor is a Super Genius in the field of Genetics as well as Technology (And many, many different fields) he could probably hack them eventually.

First off, there is already a cure for clone madness: just surround the tanks with ysalimiri.

Second, inertialess drive gives the xenos by far faster FTL than the humans.

1) Thrawn was a Xeno of the GE. In this scenario I would think that the Xeno serving under Humanity would not be here. No Thrawn = No Ysalimiri.

2) Ysalimiri are only found on one planet in the entire galaxy IIRC. IOM Nega-Psykers although rare can be found anywhere. You can also thank the Necrons for that one.

3) The Ysalimiri and the Nega-Psyker would provide the same function.

4) No the Fastest FTL would be the Inner Spheres Jump Drive. It's speed is ∞ c, as it is able to Fold Space and travel anywhere in the known universe.

Correction, Battletech Jump Drives do have a speed limit.

"Within a few minutes after firing up the K-F drive, warning klaxons announce the impending jump and seconds later the K-F field expands around the ship. Warnings usually begin at 10 minutes, then 5 minutes, 1 minute, 30 seconds, and 10 seconds before the jump. Though a jump seems instantaneous, it can take several seconds depending on the distance traveled and the maximum number of DropShips carried[5]. A fully laden Potemkin-class WarShip jumping 30 light-years would require 375 seconds to complete a jump."

So it would take them 12.5 seconds to cross a Lightyear.

hmm. So about a year to travel across the Milky Way Galaxy... Nevermind...

IIRC, inertialess drive is capable of literally infinite speed.

As far as I can figure, no.

After doing some research recently, Lex and Wiki say no.

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Necron_Fleetforge

"They use an Inertialess Drive, allowing them to move without entering the warp. The engines are very effective and alow the ships to move varying distances."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inertialess_d...80.99_universes

"Also the Necrons, one of the races in Warhammer 40,000 universe have inertialess drives as spaceship propulsion systems which allow almost instantaneous acceleration to faster than light speeds."

Page 74 of the Battlefleet Gothic book with Necrons in it... I don't know the name, I downloaded the PDF off of GW's main site (Canon), and the Necron section was a snip from a bigger book...

"Necron drives are capable of interstellar travel without the need to enter the Warp. The drive is fired whenever All Ahead Full orders are issued; instead of obeying the normal rules for this order the ship gains D6 x 10cm additional movement and can make a turn for every 20cm it travels."

So Apparently we were wrong about the Necrons having a monopoly on the market of Speed. They have amazing Tactical Movement, in that they can literally zip about a planetary system fairly fast. But even in Battlefleet Gothic, with their super speed maneuvers they are still beatable.

One reason to suggest why they can pop up just about anywhere is the fact that they are just about everywhere to begin with... Before the Enslaver Daemons destroyed the C'tan food stock (Almost every living thing in the galaxy) they claimed just about every part of the galaxy.

So, how do you guys think the Coalition of Mankind/Coalition of Aliens would go about unifying their warp-drives/FTL ship engines?

Physical Impossibility.

1) Meltas are Heat Based weapons, that are able to heat a target to 10,000+ °C IIRC. First they would melt as no known matter can actually withstand it. But even if they were able to convert said heat into another form of energy in order to attempt to survive it, they would fry from either the energy it self, or from the strain of converting that much energy.

2) They have shown immunity to very small scale Plasma Weapons, weapons that would only rate as a 3 on the Warhammer Strength. IOM Plasma is rated Strength 7 IIRC. As well, the Strength Scale of Warhammer is not linear, meaning that the Plasma of Warhammer is not 4 times stronger, it's probably 4 whole Magnitudes Stronger. Which is why they have been described as completely incinerating people with a glancing hit.

Melta weapons sound very similar to Asgard Ion weapons which can burn through all matter and even the most powerful shields like Ori Shields which could take a Naquadah bomb that took off about 40% of a earth sized planet, The Replicators have shown to be extremly resistant to even Asgard Ion weapons.

Proof that they can by-pass All types of shields.

Not all shields just shields that have anything to do with energy. MY proof would be from the Replicators ships which could smash Replicator blocks through Asgard ships shielding and drop swarms of replicators through Asgard planetary shields or that a single Replicator Spider would be able to pass through Ori Shields. Anyways most of the shields if not all don't stop objects in close combat being attack by a nanite swarm would e close combat and maybe thier Necron bits which can now use any weapon of the Necron arsenal instantaneously so if they need to bash through them it won't be that difficult and since the nanites are so smal and I assume the shielding will still let them breath they would be tiny enough to simply pass through the shield.

You're talking about their abundance of ZPM's? They have run out of power before, and will do so here. As well, the best form of power generation that Star Gate had before these was the Naquada(sp?) Generator, which was only several to one whole magnitude better than current Nuclear. The NGs would be equivalent to Human Fusion Generators, which are dwarfed in energy production capacity by Hypermatter, Antimatter and "Whatever the IOM uses".

Either These power sources are Equal to a ZPM or Far Better.

is an incredibly long-lived power source of great magnitude capable of powering entire cities and intergalactic spacecraft for thousands of years, making it the cleanest and most potent energy source in the known universe. Current physics suggests that no power source with greater unit yield is theoretically possible.

All ZPM's in the Pegasus Galaxy have been shown are extremly old and nearly depleted so obviously they can't last long.

1) They would have to survive contact with the enemy in order to capture that weapon

2) Even then they would have to batter down their opponents shields to make contact.

3) When Humanity starts to shift their Warmachine from Tech to Warp/Force, this will become impossible.

4) Ok, so now they have some good weapons, good luck getting of the planet when it's quarantined and then Annihilated.

5) What? you tried to get a signal off world? To bad it was stopped by Jamming/Planetary Containment Shields.

I'm going to think about this bit.

2) Proof?

I don't know the time they ate a planet and turned it into a giant replicator planet.

Hmm...I'm seriously thinking we could brew up a good story around this premise...

We need to share ideas.