Ayane vs. Kunimitsu

MATCH SCORE
Ayane: 7
Kunimitsu: 6

Fair to Midland is so good.

Florence + the Machine is so good also.

DBZ's soundtrack is indeed, awesome. :]

Funimation, Ocean Dub, or Sub?

Ocean is for the glorious Rock the Dragon!

Funimation is the great work of Bruce Falconer.

• Like 2

Shockwave speaks the truth even if I don't really dig the Ocean Dub myself heh. Also, UP THE IRONS!

I heard this song the other night in a club and was pissing myself, I think it might be Chinese, or Japanese "Op Op Op OPIUM GANGBANG STYLE!" i'll try and find it for you all >< hilarious. 

I can greatly recommend Pentatonix, on Youtube.  While I'm not really a fan of christmas music, they've made a version of Carrol of the Bells, that is absolutely amazing.

Also, check out Here Come The Mummies.  Absolutely hilarious.

sirmethos and M Bison: I think I've found a song that both of you may like quite a bit, lyrics and all.

It's called Adonai by Hurt.

In the past 12 hours, I've listened to an astonishing amount of Kanye. This is my standard, so listening to all of MBDTF and Yeezus with some College Dropout and Watch The Throne is a ridiculous amount.

sirmethos and M Bison: I think I've found a song that both of you may like quite a bit, lyrics and all.

It's called Adonai by Hurt.

I couldn't find it on youtube.  Only a live version where you can't really hear the lyrics.  I like the music though, so I'll keep seeing if I can find a studio version.

• Like 1

Anyone else listen to

? God damn good rapper. NSFW!

Yeah, I just don't like it when he tries to be too deep and ends up spewing some conspiracy bullshit, or some stuff that's over the top/ridiculous. He can have fun with it though, and he has his serious moments. He needs a better producer, there was a total of one beat on RAW that was really good.

I gotta admit, the RHCP have got to be my favorite non-rap artists. I'm listening to more electronica and indie and rock and shit now. Broadening my horizons.

Interestingly, I found out I like old stuff. Like Jazz (although my interest in Jazz is extremely picky) and especially Swing. Electro-swing is a subgenre that's pretty cool. It's just that there is so little of it I can find on Pandora (Parov stelar and Caravan Palace seem like the only two electro-swing artists in existence lol).

I couldn't find it on youtube.  Only a live version where you can't really hear the lyrics.  I like the music though, so I'll keep seeing if I can find a studio version.

The album that track is on is called The Crux. I dunno if that helps or not but yeah.

Yeezus is crazy good. Its barely hip hop or maybe beyond hip hop. One thing is for sure he has lost his mind and it is beautiful.

The College Dropout's definitely his best album. Then Late Registration.

Hopsin is ok. Kanye lost his damn mind. I've yet to hear Yeezus, which is rare. Force is correct with RHCP being amazing.

In other news, THE NEW QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE CD IS PHENOMENAL! That is just good *vulgarity*ing music.

Got Yeezus. New Slaves is the best song on there. His rapping is very... forceful throughout the album. Almost like a percussion instrument to amplify the sound, rather than actual rap. Not saying it's a bad thing, but this album's closer to 808 than any of his others, but obviously it's completely different. The record is... befuddling, confusing, and that's why it's so freaking awesome.

Second favorite would be Bound 2. Third favorite would be On Sight. Least Favorite is Hold My Liquor, it doesn't go with the rest of the album at all.

Manga Carta Holy Grail:

Production- 8/10

Lyricism- 6/10

Content- 7.5/10 (Jay-Z Blue, Nickels and Dimes, FUTW)