Anthony Fremont: 1
Chuck Shurley: 3

Batman vs. Lex Luthor

MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Lex Luthor: 3

Magnus

Movies

This Wolverine film looks like it has more of a good story to it and doesn't have a bunch of useless mutants in it. I liked the trailer.

This Wolverine film looks like it has more of a good story to it and doesn't have a bunch of useless mutants in it. I liked the trailer.

I think the last one they were trying to make a super team that Logan abandoned and then tried to find some way for it to blend in with the rest of the X-Men movies.

If they had focused solely on Wolverine, it would have been better.  So far it seems they did that for this movie.  So far...

The new GI Joe movie is good and I enjoyed it. It reminded me of Chuck Dixon's run on GI Joe a bit with the story which I loved. Glad GI Joe 3 has been green lighted and will be made.

I enjoyed Evil Dead... I hope the rumors about a sequal to both this Evil Dead and Army of Darkness is true, as well as a rumor that a seventh film will connect both films together.

• Like 1

Is the new Evil Dead film even a reboot then if they do plan on connecting both films? I can't wait to see the new Evil Dead.

Recently saw the new Evil Dead. I liked it quite a bit.

It had a LOT of parts that were much like Evil Dead 2. (One part in particular where a character heads into the cellar and is thrown around against the walls then has their head plunged into a puddle of water, sound familiar?)

It's my favorite of all the Evil Dead movies, but I'd rather it be the last in the series.

Personally, I don't any of them could compare to Ash but that just me... I always thought Evil Dead 2 was a sort of reboot. I enjoyed the recent Evil Dead and I thought it was good on its own. I mean yeah it took a lot from the originals but it was also its own film. I would like to see what would happen if they did make a sequel to it and if they did connect it to the originals.

Like I said before, I have read that there are plans for a sequel to this, an Army of Darkness 2, and a seventh film that will connect both Ash and the main character of the new film. I think that would be pretty interesting to see

It is true that Campbell is getting old but that hasn't stopped Hollywood from using the other old guys like Bruce Willis, Stallone, and even Harrison Ford. Even though it doesn't hurt they remain in shape and Campbell's not exactly Mr. 6 pack

Campbell could still do another Army of Darkness right now. He is in his early 50s. They just have to dye his hair black and have him lose a few pounds.

220px-Bruce_Campbell_2%2C_2012.jpg

Yeah I thought all the characters were boring, except for Mia and David... Even though I don't think any of them really got that iconic... I guess like Ash did in Evil Dead 2, which maybe good because they may not be aiming for that type of horror movie.

LOL god I can't wait to see what kind of live action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle film Michael Bay is producing. Here is the casting and it also reveal who is playing Splinter.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/176205-splinter-has-been-cast-in-michael-bays-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles

Oblivion is a pretty cool movie, saw it today with my brother and a friend. Anyone else catch it yet?

I heard not only was Oblivion good but it did great at the box office. Tom Cruise has been on a role.

I thought Oblivion was so ridiculously cliche it was kind of funny.

Marvel just officially announced they have the rights back to Daredevil. Fox Studios you morons thank you. Now if only you could take forever to do a Fantastic Four film and let Marvel get those rights as well...

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/23/marvel-studios-confirms-it-has-daredevil-rights-back

I thought Oblivion was so ridiculously cliche it was kind of funny.

How'd you think that?