The Kraken (Clash of the Titans): 2
Midgard Serpent: 3

By UMPIRE

Siegfried vs. Gill

MATCH SCORE
Siegfried: 4
Gill: 1

By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Michelangelo (2012)

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Michelangelo (2012): 0

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. April O'Neil

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3
April O'Neil: 0

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Doogie Howser vs. Beverly Crusher

MATCH SCORE
Doogie Howser: 1
Beverly Crusher: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Derelict (LV-426) vs. Penny (Inspector Gadget)

MATCH SCORE
The Derelict (LV-426): 8
Penny (Inspector Gadget): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Catwoman vs. Arsene Lupin III

MATCH SCORE
Catwoman: 2
Arsene Lupin III: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tinker Bell vs. Princess Aurora

MATCH SCORE
Tinker Bell: 8
Princess Aurora: 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Batman (Richard Grayson) vs. Leonardo (TMNT)

MATCH SCORE
Batman (Richard Grayson): 3
Leonardo (TMNT): 8

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Neal Caffrey vs. Dominic Toretto

MATCH SCORE
Neal Caffrey: 10
Dominic Toretto: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Death Star vs. Ron Stoppable

MATCH SCORE
The Death Star: 4
Ron Stoppable: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Anna Of Arendelle vs. Belle (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Anna Of Arendelle: 12
Belle (Disney): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Carlton Banks vs. Konohagakure

MATCH SCORE
Carlton Banks: 10
Konohagakure: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tiana (Disney) vs. Pocahontas

MATCH SCORE
Tiana (Disney): 3
Pocahontas: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Raphael (TMNT) vs. Lady Shiva

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (TMNT): 5
Lady Shiva: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Snake-Eyes vs. Raiden (Metal Gear)

MATCH SCORE
Snake-Eyes: 4
Raiden (Metal Gear): 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Shinobi (Joe Musashi) vs. Michelangelo (1987)

MATCH SCORE
Shinobi (Joe Musashi): 6
Michelangelo (1987): 3

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Sir John Falstaff vs. Vice City

MATCH SCORE
Sir John Falstaff: 10
Vice City: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Arthur Morgan vs. Nathan Drake

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 9
Nathan Drake: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Dwight Schrute vs. Remnant

MATCH SCORE
Dwight Schrute: 4
Remnant: 6

Movies

Magnus

BTW, I just saw The Hobbit 3D in HFR and here are my impressions:

First off, the HFR (High Frame Rate) is a little jarring at first. Everything looks like it's on 1.5x speed, the same effect you get when you have a TV with a high refresh rate (Is that the right jargon? I doubt it), while the 3D looks pretty great. The usher did warn the audience that due to the HFR and 3D some audience members may feel nausea, which my brother did experience for a bit, so keep that in mind. There is a 3D, 3D HFR and normal version (at least there was at my theatre). The effects look cool though it seems they used more CG than practical effects this time around.

That said, I enjoyed the film itself, though there are some problems.

• Some parts could be edited out entirely. There are a few scenes that are unnecessary and some scenes that probably don't pay off until the next 2 movies, so you get a feeling of "Well, that went nowhere".
  • Unlike the other LoTR movies this one feels like a kiddie movie, there are parts that (at least to me, my bro and my friend) felt too fantastical.
  • The tone is off. As I said it felt like a kiddie movie... up until in the next scene heads are being sliced off and people are getting killed left and right... then next scene there are singing and jokes. In the previous movies Merry and Pippin provided comic relief, in this movie everyone (including villains) provide comic relief.
  • Too many characters. I can name Gandalf, Bilbo, those two dwarfs who look like each other, that dwarf with a hat and the lead dwarf. Well, I didn't name the last 4 and that's not good.

Other than that though, it's enjoyable and a fun movie, I'll probably be taking my parents to go see it tomorrow.

Nope. My brother did, and told me that some of the scenes that don't pay off in this movie are incredibly important later on, yet he still shared most of these gripes with me.

I haven't read the book in years. Like, a decade. But I do know that knowing the names of the dwarves is useless. You don't need to know all the names. All you need to know is Bilbo, Gandalf, Gollum, and Thorin Oakenshield. I also know that The Hobbit has a kid feel because it's supposed to. It's a kid version of Lord of the Rings. I don't know of any unnecessary scenes except maybe Raddaghast being a boss, but yeah, that will probably come in in the next movie. Raddaghast finding that blade just goes to show that Sauron is coming back and whatnot, maybe a nice little cameo for LOTR fans.

I haven't read the book in years. Like, a decade. But I do know that knowing the names of the dwarves is useless. You don't need to know all the names. All you need to know is Bilbo, Gandalf, Gollum, and Thorin Oakenshield. I also know that The Hobbit has a kid feel because it's supposed to. It's a kid version of Lord of the Rings. I don't know of any unnecessary scenes except maybe Raddaghast being a boss, but yeah, that will probably come in in the next movie. Raddaghast finding that blade just goes to show that Sauron is coming back and whatnot, maybe a nice little cameo for LOTR fans.

Without doing alot of spoilers:

Yeah, I know the scene with Radagast sets up future scenes in the next movies, as does the scenes with the Necromancer. I understand that, but some people might not understand that this movie is like the previous ones, 1 in a trilogy, so they might lose some entertainment when they see scenes that aren't resolved at the end.

For instance, the entire 10 min exchange between Bilbo and Frodo at the beginning could be entirely removed, it served no purpose except setting up Frodo as putting the "NO ADMITTANCE" sign and going off to meet Gandalf. It also messes with the flow of the story, since it starts with Bilbo talking about the past, then suddenly the "present" then back to the past again.

And yeah, I know it's more of a kid feeling movie, but the thing is that, at least to me, it breaks it's own tone. For example, in the span of a few minutes you go from slaptstick humor with the dwarves singing and doing dishes (Holy hell I hated that scene) to watching dwarves getting massacred and heads being sliced off, then back to slapstick with those three ogres, etc. A perfect example is Gandalf slicing open the Goblin King's gut, it's a pretty graphic depiction (you can see inside his gut), and them the Goblin King comment "Yeah, that'll do it" before keeling over and dying. It's like they didn't tone down the violence from previous LoTR while cranking up the humor to kid levels.

I'll agree, The Hobbit was a pretty good movie, but I will also agree that not only the stuff they left out from the book, but also the stuff they added, which, not only wasn't in the book but directly contradicts things from it/them, reduces the overall quality of it.

To be honest, I liked the stuff they added in. The cameo by Saruman was pretty cool, and Radagast was a boss. I know Azog is already dead by the events of the book, but I liked him in the movie.

It's been a long time since I've read the book, so I can't remember what they left out.

To be honest, I liked the stuff they added in. The cameo by Saruman was pretty cool, and Radagast was a boss. I know Azog is already dead by the events of the book, but I liked him in the movie.

It's been a long time since I've read the book, so I can't remember what they left out.

Taken on their own, the added scenes are pretty cool, but considering that the scenes with Radagast directly contradicts various things from the book, some of which are fairly important, and which also have an influence on the LotR characters, I can't help but be disappointed.

As for what they left out, a few of the things I noticed, were that the wolves and the eagles don't speak, and due to that, the wolves don't sing at the group when they are in the trees, which considering that they had the dish-washing song and the goblin kings song included, just seems wrong, also the scene where Bilbo returns to the group, from what I can recall, in the book the group has made camp, and he walks by the guard using the ring, then explains it away as actually having some thieving skills after-all, which is something that also has an impact later on in the book/movie series.

So the newest DBZ Villain is based on Sekhmet, Goddess of Destruction. His design is confirmed to be cat based and his title is God of Destruction Bills.

Hilarity ensues when one must fear Bills as the Story goes in the movie...

And he's apparently ridiculously powerful to the point that he effortlessly defeats Goku in SS3, stopping him with a finger and so on forth...

I'm loving the idea of the introduction that yes, there are beings out there more powerful, and that it once more brings Gods back into the fold as to not being entirely weaker. W00T.