By UMPIRE

Tanya Sloan vs. Moon Rock Aliens

MATCH SCORE
Tanya Sloan: 1
Moon Rock Aliens: 5

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 22 Match 17301 Medusa (Marvel) vs. Carmen Sandiego

MATCH SCORE
Medusa (Marvel): 0
Carmen Sandiego: 3

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 21 Match 17300 Ruby Rose vs. Tracer (Overwatch)

MATCH SCORE
Ruby Rose: 4
Tracer (Overwatch): 2

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 20 Match 17299 Cassie Cage vs. Trini Kwan

MATCH SCORE
Cassie Cage: 4
Trini Kwan: 1

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 19 Match 17298 Wednesday Addams vs. Chloe Bourgeois vs. Chel

MATCH SCORE
Wednesday Addams: 1
Chloe Bourgeois: 2
Chel: 1

By UMPIRE

Ash Crimson vs. Necalli

MATCH SCORE
Ash Crimson: 3
Necalli: 1

By UMPIRE

Black Widow vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Black Widow: 5
Cybermen (Mondasian): 1

By UMPIRE

Tula (Pirates Of Dark Water) vs. Zarana

MATCH SCORE
Tula (Pirates Of Dark Water): 4
Zarana: 2

By UMPIRE

Donatello (Mirage) vs. Jubei Yagyu

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 4
Jubei Yagyu: 3

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 18 Match 17279 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Baby Doll vs. Ladybug

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 1
Baby Doll: 0
Ladybug: 2

By UMPIRE

Minute Men (Kaiserreich) vs. The French Foreign Legion

MATCH SCORE
Minute Men (Kaiserreich): 1
The French Foreign Legion: 2

By UMPIRE

G.I. Joe vs. Zombies vs. The Super Hero Taisen Army

MATCH SCORE
G.I. Joe: 2
Zombies (Return of the Living Dead): 1
The Super Hero Taisen Universe: 5

By UMPIRE

Doctor Strange vs. Fat Buu

MATCH SCORE
Doctor Strange: 6
Fat Buu: 1

By UMPIRE

Space Jockey Alien vs. Astro Megazord

MATCH SCORE
Space Jockey Alien: 2
Astro Megazord: 4

By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Galford D. Weller

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 6
Galford D. Weller: 3

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. Agent Bishop

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 5
Agent Bishop: 1

By UMPIRE

King Triton vs. The Leviathan (Atlantis)

MATCH SCORE
King Triton: 6
The Leviathan (Atlantis): 1

By UMPIRE

Daredevil vs. Michael Myers

MATCH SCORE
Daredevil: 8
Michael Myers: 2

By UMPIRE

Leonardo (Mirage) vs. Haohmaru

MATCH SCORE
Leonardo (Mirage): 6
Haohmaru : 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Julian Bashir vs. Hawkeye Pierce

MATCH SCORE
Julian Bashir: 2
Hawkeye Pierce: 7

Movies

Magnus

Indeed. Out of all the X-Men movies, First Class is my favorite, followed by Wolverine. Wolverine Origins was a but disappointing, but Hugh Jackman's performance makes up for it.

EDIT: On another note, everyone praises Heath for his Joker role, especially because of his untimely death. I think Robert Downey is on the same level of portrayal as Heath. If he was dead, he'd get more praise then he already does.

No he got the award for his amazing performance. He would have gotten the award regardless. Do you what it takes to do a role like what he did in that movie? He took that role so seriously that it even costed him in real life. Heath had trouble sleeping and more when doing that role. Even Jack the Original Joker in Burton's film said he should have been more careful in what he was taking to deal with that role.

Personally, I liked Nicholson better. Ledger's Joker just doesn't resemble the Joker I know. And I, too, think that he only got that award for dying.

Seldom have I felt so strongly that an opinion could be "wrong" as when I read this comment.

No he got the award for his amazing performance. He would have gotten the award regardless. Do you what it takes to do a role like what he did in that movie? He took that role so seriously that it even costed him in real life. Heath had trouble sleeping and more when doing that role. Even Jack the Original Joker in Burton's film said he should have been more careful in what he was taking to deal with that role.

So, he put a lot of work into it. That doesn't make it good. If anyone should have got an award for these movies, it should have been Bale. He was perfect for the role of Batman. Ledger wasn't for Joker. And yeah, he was doing the role he was assigned. Blah, blah, blah. I still didn't like it. What more can I say?

Ledger was perfect for Nolan's incarnation of the Joker. If we're basing the quality of the actor's performance on how close their portrayal was to the comic book version of the character, I guess Chrisian Bale (his Batman is a lot more gritty, dark and oddly one-dimensional than the comic book version), Morgan Freeman, Tom Hardy, Cillian Murphy and Liam Neeson were all poorly cast, then?

Also, Ledger's performance was largely based on the version of the Joker seen in The Dark Knight Returns (where they played up the "psychopath" angle and toned down the "playful trickster" personality), which is one of the most acclaimed comic book series' of all time, so in a way, he was right for the role.

Bale deserves an award for his potrayal of Batman? No. He did alright as Bruce Wayne but every time Batman talked, all I heard was random, angrish, deep, hard to understand drivel. Between him and Hardy's nonsensical Bane voice, it's just annoying hearing them.

Bale was a great Bruce Wayne but Michael Keaton does give him a run for his money as Batman. The moments between Keaton's Batman and Catwoman were great in the second film. Cillian Murphy was perfect for Scarecrow and I was very glad to see he appeared in the final film. It showed that some of Batman's villains always come back. Honestly the actor who played Alfred in Nolan's films should have gotten an award. Bale did a great job but his performance wasn't to a point where he should have gotten a award like others.

How the *vulgarity* do you not know Michael Caine's name? HOW? Also, I think there is a better Batman out there. Christian Bale did an awesome job with what he could have done. Ledger was a *vulgarity*ing fantastic dark, psycho joker. He was perfect for that movie.

Just saw Perks of Being a Wallflower. I like the book more. The director was the author, so that was his vision on screen, but I just like the book more. More fleshed out, more of everything.

Personally, I liked Nicholson better. Ledger's Joker just doesn't resemble the Joker I know. And I, too, think that he only got that award for dying.

Read this graphic novel. It came out around the same time as Dark Knight, the Jokers are similar, but were independently made. It is a good read. Short, but good.