By UMPIRE

11:9 - Batman (Richard Grayson) vs. Raiden (Metal Gear)

MATCH SCORE
Batman (Richard Grayson): 7
Raiden (Metal Gear): 2

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Odie vs. Eternia

MATCH SCORE
Odie: 4
Eternia: 3

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Middle-Earth vs. Ronald Weasley

MATCH SCORE
Middle-Earth: 3
Ronald Weasley: 6

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Perry The Platypus vs. Raccoon City

MATCH SCORE
Perry The Platypus: 2
Raccoon City: 7

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Tobias Beckett vs. Kasumi Goto

MATCH SCORE
Tobias Beckett: 5
Kasumi Goto: 2

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Princess Merida vs. Mulan

MATCH SCORE
Princess Merida: 1
Mulan: 9

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Knock Out (Prime) vs. Beast

MATCH SCORE
Knock Out (Prime): 0
Beast: 8

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Catwoman vs. Dominic Toretto

MATCH SCORE
Catwoman: 8
Dominic Toretto: 2

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Mickey Goodmill vs. Herman Boone

MATCH SCORE
Mickey Goodmill: 6
Herman Boone: 5

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Mordin Solus vs. Doogie Howser

MATCH SCORE
Mordin Solus: 3
Doogie Howser: 5

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Nightwing vs. Jinx

MATCH SCORE
Nightwing: 8
Jinx: 1

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Sasuke (Ganbare Goemon) vs. Shinobi (Joe Musashi)

MATCH SCORE
Sasuke (Ganbare Goemon): 8
Shinobi (Joe Musashi): 0

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Neal Caffrey vs. Arthur Morgan

MATCH SCORE
Neal Caffrey: 2
Arthur Morgan: 5

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Scorpion (Mortal Kombat) vs. Cassandra Cain

MATCH SCORE
Scorpion (Mortal Kombat): 8
Cassandra Cain: 2

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Nathan Drake vs. Hasky

MATCH SCORE
Nathan Drake: 3
Hasky: 6

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Star Butterfly vs. Kida

MATCH SCORE
Star Butterfly: 2
Kida: 5

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Leonard McCoy (Star Trek 2009) vs. Hawkeye Pierce

MATCH SCORE
Leonard McCoy (Star Trek 2009): 9
Hawkeye Pierce: 2

By UMPIRE

Terror Toad vs. Moon Rock Aliens

MATCH SCORE
Terror Toad: 1
Moon Rock Aliens: 3

By UMPIRE

Inigo Montoya vs. Oberyn Martell

MATCH SCORE
Inigo Montoya: 3
Oberyn Martell: 1

By UMPIRE

William Riker vs. Demona

MATCH SCORE
William Riker: 1
Demona: 4

Movies

Magnus

First half of Avengers.. meh. Second half.. F*CKING JAWESOME! Totally made up for the dull start. Dad clocked out about halfway through. For some reason, I don't think he knew what he was getting into at first. I thought it odd that he even wanted to watch it, in the first place.

So anyways, we get to where Cap first appears, right? He's boxing, and my dad asks, "Who's this? Stallone?" Now alarms didn't start to blare here. I just thought my old man was making a funny. Then we got to where Iron Man is first shown. He asks, "This Schwarzenegger?" ...Something tells me he got "Avengers" confused with "The Expendables."

LOL your dad must have been real sleepy and tired.

I want to see Resident Evil because this has been a pretty good film franchise and I am interested to see how this one ends. Those films are fun to watch and enjoy.

The first 3, I'd agree with you. The first one was a bit slow, they actually went for a real movie on that one. The second was like horror action, the third was action, the fourth one was stupid. The fourth one was so dumb that I couldn't enjoy it. Because it was so god damn dumb. Worst movie I've ever seen.

RE Extinction and Afterlife were just awful and this new one isn't looking any better. (unless Alice dies, which would be fantastic)

And isn't Leon in this new one? Bc if I'm not mistaken, he shouldn't be. In the second movie he's registered as Jill's deceased S.T.A.R.S. partner on one of the newspaper clippings on her wall in the beginning of the movie. (why the heck was Leon a S.T.A.R.S. Member is beyond me anyway)

I hope that RE6 won't be a waste of time. It looks promising, even though Chris' strength feats are STILL ridiculous, according to the gameplays I've seen.

Edit: The movies still suck overall, save Degeneration. (Damnation comes out soon though, so it should be good.)

Dark Knight Returns. Looking forward to that.

Live action movies: Marvel>DC

Animated movies: DC>Marvel

Eh, until recently, DC's live action movies were of far superior quality. But with Avengers and its prequels, Marvel has been catching up in terms of movie quality.

But when considering DC's few bad movies(green lantern, being the most prominent of the later movies), one has to also consider Marvel's myriad of bad movies(X1-3, Spider-Man, the Edward Norton version of Hulk, Fantastic Four 1-2, etc.).

It's true though, that DC is far superior in terms of animated movies. Until Marvel makes an animated movie that can compete with All-Star Superman, DC will continue to hold the title in that category.

I agree that the Batman trilogy is the best out of them too. Marvel has more movies that are of good quality then DC. First Class, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, are all pretty good movies IMO. I just watched The Avengers again, and I *vulgarity*ing love that movie. Batman movies can't do it alone. Green Lantern didn't help the cause at all.

But when considering DC's few bad movies(green lantern, being the most prominent of the later movies), one has to also consider Marvel's myriad of bad movies(X1-3, Spider-Man, the Edward Norton version of Hulk, Fantastic Four 1-2, etc.).

I thought the first Spiderman was pretty good, and Wolverine Origins was good, but the Deadpool wannabe was lame.

Heh if that Superman movie is as good as it looks next summer that live action one will change for me to this below.

Live action movies: DC > Marvel

The latest Resident Evil film was okay and I enjoyed it. This just means one more movie and this franchise is done. I think a year ago they already announced after these films they will reboot it anyways. By the way Leon was *vulgarity*ing useless in this movie. No point in him being in it. In the next film it has to end with Alice getting killed. At this point that's the best way to go. Oh and for reference Resident Evil 2 was done by a different Director which is why in that movie Leon was said to be dead. Then again you have to remember within the story they probably said he was dead because they didn't even know if he were alive probably.

Norton's Incredible Hulk and X-Men 2 were great films. Loved them both. I have to say the Amazing Spiderman film blows the other 3 Spiderman films out the water. Their were certain parts to Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer that I enjoyed. It was decent at best.

I see what you're saying now. I still say the Batman movies (Nolan's and Burton's) make up for what Marvel has out right now.

Basically you are putting Batman in a rumble with The Avengers. Good luck to Bats

Besides, I'm thinking more in the time frame of the past 5 years.

I don't think that's how you use that phrase...

Edited the phase. On another note the Batman films aren't enough to make DC better then Marvel in live action yet. However if the Superman film is awesome next year like it seems in the Comic Con trailer that could change that. That would be DC's two most popular characters with excellent films. Although people seem to forget Christopher Reeve's Superman films still hold up to this day along with the first two Burton Batman films.

Personally, I think Avengers, Captain America and X-Men: First Class are all better movies than any of the three Nolan Batman films, though that's probably just me.

Also, I didn't enjoy Amazing Spider-Man as much as I enjoyed the first Tobey Maguire movie.

I'm sure there are maybe 10 other people that feel the same way :P

Agreed.

I haven't seen the newest X-Men movie yet, but I enjoyed all of the others. X-2 being my favorite. Spider-Man, I liked the second more than the first.

While I do like Batman.. a lot.. these Nolan films, the two I've seen, anyways, just aren't my type of movies, really. So, I think I'd be on board with AvP. I haven't seen First Class, though... Thor's is still better. :P