By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Michelangelo (2012)

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Michelangelo (2012): 0

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. April O'Neil

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3
April O'Neil: 0

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Doogie Howser vs. Beverly Crusher

MATCH SCORE
Doogie Howser: 1
Beverly Crusher: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Derelict (LV-426) vs. Penny (Inspector Gadget)

MATCH SCORE
The Derelict (LV-426): 8
Penny (Inspector Gadget): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Catwoman vs. Arsene Lupin III

MATCH SCORE
Catwoman: 2
Arsene Lupin III: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tinker Bell vs. Princess Aurora

MATCH SCORE
Tinker Bell: 8
Princess Aurora: 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Batman (Richard Grayson) vs. Leonardo (TMNT)

MATCH SCORE
Batman (Richard Grayson): 3
Leonardo (TMNT): 8

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Neal Caffrey vs. Dominic Toretto

MATCH SCORE
Neal Caffrey: 10
Dominic Toretto: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Death Star vs. Ron Stoppable

MATCH SCORE
The Death Star: 4
Ron Stoppable: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Anna Of Arendelle vs. Belle (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Anna Of Arendelle: 12
Belle (Disney): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Carlton Banks vs. Konohagakure

MATCH SCORE
Carlton Banks: 10
Konohagakure: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tiana (Disney) vs. Pocahontas

MATCH SCORE
Tiana (Disney): 3
Pocahontas: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Raphael (TMNT) vs. Lady Shiva

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (TMNT): 5
Lady Shiva: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Snake-Eyes vs. Raiden (Metal Gear)

MATCH SCORE
Snake-Eyes: 4
Raiden (Metal Gear): 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Shinobi (Joe Musashi) vs. Michelangelo (1987)

MATCH SCORE
Shinobi (Joe Musashi): 6
Michelangelo (1987): 3

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Sir John Falstaff vs. Vice City

MATCH SCORE
Sir John Falstaff: 10
Vice City: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Arthur Morgan vs. Nathan Drake

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 9
Nathan Drake: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Dwight Schrute vs. Remnant

MATCH SCORE
Dwight Schrute: 4
Remnant: 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Master Splinter (TMNT) vs. Wildcat

MATCH SCORE
Master Splinter (TMNT): 5
Wildcat: 7

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Rapunzel vs. Megara (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Rapunzel: 8
Megara (Disney): 3

Movies

Magnus

The Amazing Spider-man was pretty good, enjoyed it a lot. Peter had a good actor, I can actually believe he was a high school student with no confidence, even though he seemed to me more of a loser than I remember reading. Even Tobey wasn't that much of a newb, but whatcha gonna do. Can't really complain.

I loved Total Recall, though I didn't see the original.

Avengers was great. Favorite scene? Hulk's one-shot at Thor, even though war was waging all around them. I laughed even after the scene shifted. Laughed hard.

Apparition was a decent horror movie, with some very nice money shots.

Saw The Possesion, and there was a moth inside the theatre... that only flew across the screen when the scenes with moths were played... Take that for what you will.

And I saw 2016, Obama. Educational, if not subtley biased.

The Amazing Spider-Man was relatively good, but tbh, it kinda seemed like a prologue, more than a movie in and of itself.

Bad things: The plot was thin, bordering on non-existent. The Lizard's appearance. Parker constantly losing his mentors/father figures(really, his dad and uncle ben were to be expected, but throwing in the other two was just overkill), it pushed it over the limit from tragic, to amusing.

Good things: The acting, the actor that played Peter did an absolutely brilliant job, and while it's been a few weeks since I saw it now, I can't remember any acting that was plain bad. Web-swinging/Spider-Man acrobatics, ever since I played the Ultimate Spider-Man game, I've been kinda picky with how these things are done(I wasn't wildly impressed with the way they handled it in the first three movies), but they did a great job in this one, I especially liked the PoV shots of his acrobatics and web-swinging. And finally, The Lizard. While his appearance kinda threw me off, his personality was awesome. My youngest brother(not kain) commented on how he didn't like that it was the intelligent Lizard, as opposed to the original feral Lizard, but imo, this way kinda leaves the door open for The Lizard to return as a villain in a later movie, with Connors trying to perfect the serum, to avoid the nasty side-effect, and unleashing the Feral version of Lizard(possibly/hopefully, with a more Lizard-like appearance). Though I wasn't particularly impressed with Connors himself.

Also, I finally watched Blade Runner last night. I tried really hard to like it, but my god it was bad.

So you like the new Bourne movie, a movie which basically took out everything that made the other ones good, but you hated one of the greatest movies of all time? Are you sure you even watched Blade Runner?

So you like the new Bourne movie, a movie which basically took out everything that made the other ones good, but you hated one of the greatest movies of all time? Are you sure you even watched Blade Runner?

It wasn't a good movie. Seriously. The plot was extremely simple, Harrison Ford is a HORRIBLE actor, many of the themes that are so frequently praised by critics were, quite simply, done poorly, pretty much all the characters were unlikable, and it had some of the worst plot pacing I've ever seen in a film.

I went to see the Bourne Legacy expecting exactly what I'd gotten from the other three: a good action flick with a decent story, and that's pretty much what it was.

I watched Blade Runner expecting the science fiction masterpiece I'd heard so much about: what I got was a boring, three-hour-long piece of cinematic garbage. I liked the ideas of some of the movie's plot points, such as the possibility that the main character was a replicant and the whole eye fixation, but I feel they could have been done a lot better.

Anyway, Surfer is correct: to each their own.

God damn him for having different tastes! That's just the worst.

Quoted for being the most goddamn hypocritical comment I've ever seen on the site.

It wasn't a good movie. Seriously. The plot was extremely simple, Harrison Ford is a HORRIBLE actor, many of the themes that are so frequently praised by critics were, quite simply, done poorly, pretty much all the characters were unlikable, and it had some of the worst plot pacing I've ever seen in a film.

I went to see the Bourne Legacy expecting exactly what I'd gotten from the other three: a good action flick with a decent story, and that's pretty much what it was.

I watched Blade Runner expecting the science fiction masterpiece I'd heard so much about: what I got was a boring, three-hour-long piece of cinematic garbage. I liked the ideas of some of the movie's plot points, such as the possibility that the main character was a replicant and the whole eye fixation, but I feel they could have been done a lot better.

Anyway, Surfer is correct: to each their own.

Except the new Bourne had neither a good plot nor badass action sequences. There's no mystery in it like the others, the plot is incredibly boring. The action sucks, just look at who the guy fights during the movie, that's not the Bourne I enjoyed.

Blade Runner explores the implications of technology on the environment and on society, the main goal of science fiction, better than most movies I've ever seen. It uses a contradiction between past, future, and present, literature, religious symbolism, classical dramatic themes, and a unique noir setting. The film focuses on what it means to be human. The pacing, I agree, is one of the only negative points about the film, but just because the characters are unlikable doesn't mean it's a bad movie, they're SUPPOSED to be unlikable, the main character is supposed to be morally ambiguous, that's an essential part of the paranoia infusing the setting. The work is probably one of the most thematic pieces of science fiction ever written.

Quoted for being the most goddamn hypocritical comment I've ever seen on the site.

Quoted for the truth. My only problem is that this is not the first time I've ever posted that exact line, verbatim. So either, you overlooked my posts like that for the past however long you've been on this site, or you don't like how I used it to disagree this time around.

Except the new Bourne had neither a good plot nor badass action sequences. There's no mystery in it like the others, the plot is incredibly boring. The action sucks, just look at who the guy fights during the movie, that's not the Bourne I enjoyed.

Blade Runner explores the implications of technology on the environment and on society, the main goal of science fiction, better than most movies I've ever seen. It uses a contradiction between past, future, and present, literature, religious symbolism, classical dramatic themes, and a unique noir setting. The film focuses on what it means to be human. The pacing, I agree, is one of the only negative points about the film, but just because the characters are unlikable doesn't mean it's a bad movie, they're SUPPOSED to be unlikable, the main character is supposed to be morally ambiguous, that's an essential part of the paranoia infusing the setting. The work is probably one of the most thematic pieces of science fiction ever written.

So, you like it because it's some super involved social commentary on stuff. Good for you. AvP doesn't like it because he thinks it is boring as shit. You feel two different ways because you saw it in two different ways.