By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Michelangelo (2012)

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Michelangelo (2012): 0

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. April O'Neil

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3
April O'Neil: 0

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Doogie Howser vs. Beverly Crusher

MATCH SCORE
Doogie Howser: 1
Beverly Crusher: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Derelict (LV-426) vs. Penny (Inspector Gadget)

MATCH SCORE
The Derelict (LV-426): 8
Penny (Inspector Gadget): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Catwoman vs. Arsene Lupin III

MATCH SCORE
Catwoman: 2
Arsene Lupin III: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tinker Bell vs. Princess Aurora

MATCH SCORE
Tinker Bell: 8
Princess Aurora: 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Batman (Richard Grayson) vs. Leonardo (TMNT)

MATCH SCORE
Batman (Richard Grayson): 3
Leonardo (TMNT): 8

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Neal Caffrey vs. Dominic Toretto

MATCH SCORE
Neal Caffrey: 10
Dominic Toretto: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Death Star vs. Ron Stoppable

MATCH SCORE
The Death Star: 4
Ron Stoppable: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Anna Of Arendelle vs. Belle (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Anna Of Arendelle: 12
Belle (Disney): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Carlton Banks vs. Konohagakure

MATCH SCORE
Carlton Banks: 10
Konohagakure: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tiana (Disney) vs. Pocahontas

MATCH SCORE
Tiana (Disney): 3
Pocahontas: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Raphael (TMNT) vs. Lady Shiva

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (TMNT): 5
Lady Shiva: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Snake-Eyes vs. Raiden (Metal Gear)

MATCH SCORE
Snake-Eyes: 4
Raiden (Metal Gear): 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Shinobi (Joe Musashi) vs. Michelangelo (1987)

MATCH SCORE
Shinobi (Joe Musashi): 6
Michelangelo (1987): 3

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Sir John Falstaff vs. Vice City

MATCH SCORE
Sir John Falstaff: 10
Vice City: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Arthur Morgan vs. Nathan Drake

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 9
Nathan Drake: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Dwight Schrute vs. Remnant

MATCH SCORE
Dwight Schrute: 4
Remnant: 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Master Splinter (TMNT) vs. Wildcat

MATCH SCORE
Master Splinter (TMNT): 5
Wildcat: 7

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Rapunzel vs. Megara (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Rapunzel: 8
Megara (Disney): 3

Movies

Magnus

I thought Super was a shitty movie too. I didn't say anything about subliminal messages. Why did you have a dildo in your ass and what did that have to do with movie entertainment enjoyment?

I was on the ropes with Super. I wasn't a giant fan, but it had its moments.

My message was subliminal.

Don't judge me.

If you had a dildo in your ass, would you be enjoying whatever movie you are watching? No.

In real news, maybe this movie is satirical in nature and goes to show how stupid our culture is when it comes to guns and how everyone says "I wish that guy died" or whatever the new phrase is.

If it's a satire of the hyperviolence in American society - then sure. I can understand that and see why that would be a legitimate and actually really interesting thing. But I don't think it is. From what I saw in the trailer, it wasn't satirical at all. It was played completely straight. This man walks around gunning down people he considers "assholes" and we as the audience are supposed to root for him the whole way through. I'm just saying, a psychopathic main character doesn't do it for me.

Let's keep the homophobia out of the conversation, shall we? You can disagree with my assessment of a movie without mentioning my anus.

Rampage. That was a sick *vulgarity*ing movie. That shit made me want to puke it was so violent, and it didn't even have any gore. It was just this insane guy who goes around killing people to institute his own version of population control. I'm not sure whether that movie was insanely horrible or a great movie. It did a good job of invoking emotion in me. In fact I don't think I've ever had stronger emotions while watching a movie. So, it accomplished its goal in that regard I guess.

Expendables 2

The action is better than the first. Jean Claude Van Damme makes for a cool villain. We get more Arnold and Bruce. There's one scene in particular that feels like biting criticism of the state of action movies. Overall I liked it a good deal more than the first one.

At the same time it's a bit too tongue in cheek and self-aware for its own good. And Chuck Norris? Internet kiddies are gonna love his bit, but I really wish they didn't go where they went with his character.

Semi spoilers ahead!

It kind of felt crass to introduce the new member of the Expendables like that, show off his vigor and energy and make him seem like the next gen of the group and then bam, just like that. Sure, it gave them the motive for the rest of the movie but any Expendable could have taken his place and it would have played out almost the same.

I quite liked it. The ending was utter shit, though. Overall I'd give it maybe a 7/10. I'd probably bump it up to 8 or 8.5 if it'd given us a decent climax, rather than spending so much time building it up then just leaving it for the sequel. One of the things I've always loved about the Bourne films are the endings; they always do a great job wrapping things up, and yet still leave room for another sequel (it doesn't hurt that they've found a kick-ass track to play at the end of every installment). In this, the ending was just... unsatisfying. Jeremy Renner was great, though.

I just saw Legend of the Fist: The Return of Chen Zen and it was a awesome movie. It starred Donnie Chen as Chen Zen. Bruce Lee originally did the role of Chen Zen in Fist of Fury and Jet LI in Fist of Legend.. Here is the cover:

220px-Legend_of_the_Fist-_The_Return_of_Chen_Zhen_poster.jpg

• Like 1

After watching The Avengers again yesterday, I now look at it the same way as TDKR. I can see the character/team they were trying to build, I saw how they wanted to build it, and I saw them build it. Batman was broken and had to understand and accept his fear to rise up again. The Avengers had to get over themselves and come together and Agent Coulson did that for them. However, these transformations weren't very believable. So I still like TDKR more because it's Batman and an awesome ending to the trilogy.

tl;dr I now understand the arguments for The Avengers. I just don't believe in the transformations of character/team.

Coulson brought them all together because he believed they could all become a great team like Fury believed. We know he loved Captain America, worked with Tony, and in the prequel comics to the movie he worked with Widow along with Hawkeye in the past. Thor knew him although not close like the others and Bruce Banner I can't remember at the moment.

I agree I like Batman more because its a excellent Batman story told throughout 3 films. If you watch all of them Bane was the perfect villain for the final film and Bruce Wayne needed to be broken. He had that coming since the first film actually. You needed a villain like Bane to break him down physically and mentally.

Just saw Expendables 2 and the Total Recall reboot. Both were great movies I enjoyed. Jean Claude Van Damme was one of the best in that movie for me and a badass villain. Loved the fight scene with him and Stallone. Total Recall was a successful reboot of the film and one where the changes they made were actually good as far as the story. It really helped the film that they had good actors and actresses in the roles.