By UMPIRE

Siegfried vs. Gill

MATCH SCORE
Siegfried: 4
Gill: 1

By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Michelangelo (2012)

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Michelangelo (2012): 0

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. April O'Neil

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3
April O'Neil: 0

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Doogie Howser vs. Beverly Crusher

MATCH SCORE
Doogie Howser: 1
Beverly Crusher: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Derelict (LV-426) vs. Penny (Inspector Gadget)

MATCH SCORE
The Derelict (LV-426): 8
Penny (Inspector Gadget): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Catwoman vs. Arsene Lupin III

MATCH SCORE
Catwoman: 2
Arsene Lupin III: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tinker Bell vs. Princess Aurora

MATCH SCORE
Tinker Bell: 8
Princess Aurora: 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Batman (Richard Grayson) vs. Leonardo (TMNT)

MATCH SCORE
Batman (Richard Grayson): 3
Leonardo (TMNT): 8

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Neal Caffrey vs. Dominic Toretto

MATCH SCORE
Neal Caffrey: 10
Dominic Toretto: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Death Star vs. Ron Stoppable

MATCH SCORE
The Death Star: 4
Ron Stoppable: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Anna Of Arendelle vs. Belle (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Anna Of Arendelle: 12
Belle (Disney): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Carlton Banks vs. Konohagakure

MATCH SCORE
Carlton Banks: 10
Konohagakure: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tiana (Disney) vs. Pocahontas

MATCH SCORE
Tiana (Disney): 3
Pocahontas: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Raphael (TMNT) vs. Lady Shiva

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (TMNT): 5
Lady Shiva: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Snake-Eyes vs. Raiden (Metal Gear)

MATCH SCORE
Snake-Eyes: 4
Raiden (Metal Gear): 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Shinobi (Joe Musashi) vs. Michelangelo (1987)

MATCH SCORE
Shinobi (Joe Musashi): 6
Michelangelo (1987): 3

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Sir John Falstaff vs. Vice City

MATCH SCORE
Sir John Falstaff: 10
Vice City: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Arthur Morgan vs. Nathan Drake

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 9
Nathan Drake: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Dwight Schrute vs. Remnant

MATCH SCORE
Dwight Schrute: 4
Remnant: 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Master Splinter (TMNT) vs. Wildcat

MATCH SCORE
Master Splinter (TMNT): 5
Wildcat: 7

Movies

Magnus

Awesome news regarding Marvel. Apparently Walt Disney and Fox are working on a deal where the rights to important Fantastic Four characters goes back to Marvel Studios. In exchange Marvel gives Fox a extension to their Daredevil reboot. If a deal is worked out they said Marvel could get the rights to characters like Galactus, Silver Surfer, and Uatu the Watcher in future releases. If a deal isn't worked out (which would be a bad move on Fox's part) then they have to get a Daredevil movie into production by October 10 or run the risk of Marvel getting the rights back to Daredevil. Damn I think Marvel is seriously trying to get some of their characters back which is awesome .First they tried working a with Sony regarding Spiderman which Kevin Feige said is still possible. Now this deal with Fox they are working on. You can read up on it at superherohype, IGN, and sites like that.

It's bad enough they're making Guardians of the Galaxy and Ant Man. I want to see Daredevil, X-men, Spider-man, and Punisher (I saw the new short film with Thomas Jane reprising his role as him, Pretty good) all done by marvel studios.

Guardians of the Galaxy should be awesome, if they do it right. Ant-Man... eh. I guess they could pull that off if they're clever about it.

Honestly, I think Marvel should let sleeping dogs lie and continuing making new films, rather than rehashing old ideas. I mean, they tried Daredevil, they tried Punisher, and they tried FF, and none of those worked out too well. Some of those movies could be good if done right, yeah, but I'd honestly rather see new ideas rather than a reboot of something I've already seen.

Meh. Jessica Alba is somewhat attractive, I guess.

Edit: ^ I agree with you there, I much prefer DC in that regard at the moment. Guardians of the Galaxy is a personal favorite of mine, though, and Marvel have been on fire in terms of films lately (excluding mishaps like Spirit of Vengeance. >_>).

If Marvel Studios does get those characters Fox might as well hand over Fantastic Four and get it over with. That would be three big characters from the Fantastic Four that Marvel studios would have. If you add in the fact Marvel Studios already has Thanos Fox wouldn't be left with much as far as major characters they could use in the Fantastic Four reboot their doing.

Yeah. Marvel better be getting all their characters back.

I want to see them ALL in one universe!

But seriously. I hope Fox doesn't try to pull a fast one and slaps some crappy DD movie together just to keep the rights.

• Like 1

Marvel Man Fox Studios is stupid enough to not take the deal with Marvel Studios and do exactly that with Daredevil . Notice how neither Fox or Disney are denying or confirming this deal. Fox Studios in the past has done that before in the 1990s with that Fantastic Four movie which they didn't even put out but just made it to keep the rights. Notice how neither studio has come out to deny or confirm this. Usually means they are trying to work a deal out. If the deal doesn't go through its on Fox's part which I am sure of.

Yeah back in the 1990s they made a Fantastic Four movie just to keep the rights and it was never released. It was horrible and you can actually see scenes from it on youtube. Here is the actual movie someone has up actually:

Edit: Don't worry the movie has been up a long time on youtube so its okay to post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp5jnPjNDgs

Marvel Man Fox Studios is stupid enough to not take the deal with Marvel Studios and do exactly that with Daredevil . Notice how neither Fox or Disney are denying or confirming this deal. Fox Studios in the past has done that before in the 1990s with that Fantastic Four movie which they didn't even put out but just made it to keep the rights. Notice how neither studio has come out to deny or confirm this. Usually means they are trying to work a deal out. If the deal doesn't go through its on Fox's part which I am sure of.

Fox hands down the most worthless studio out there. God, I can{t think of one time they made a good movie instead of making a cash grab off of a recognizable name.