The Kraken (Clash of the Titans): 2
Midgard Serpent: 3

By UMPIRE

Siegfried vs. Gill

MATCH SCORE
Siegfried: 4
Gill: 1

By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Michelangelo (2012)

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Michelangelo (2012): 0

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. April O'Neil

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3
April O'Neil: 0

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Doogie Howser vs. Beverly Crusher

MATCH SCORE
Doogie Howser: 1
Beverly Crusher: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Derelict (LV-426) vs. Penny (Inspector Gadget)

MATCH SCORE
The Derelict (LV-426): 8
Penny (Inspector Gadget): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Catwoman vs. Arsene Lupin III

MATCH SCORE
Catwoman: 2
Arsene Lupin III: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tinker Bell vs. Princess Aurora

MATCH SCORE
Tinker Bell: 8
Princess Aurora: 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Batman (Richard Grayson) vs. Leonardo (TMNT)

MATCH SCORE
Batman (Richard Grayson): 3
Leonardo (TMNT): 8

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Neal Caffrey vs. Dominic Toretto

MATCH SCORE
Neal Caffrey: 10
Dominic Toretto: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Death Star vs. Ron Stoppable

MATCH SCORE
The Death Star: 4
Ron Stoppable: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Anna Of Arendelle vs. Belle (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Anna Of Arendelle: 12
Belle (Disney): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Carlton Banks vs. Konohagakure

MATCH SCORE
Carlton Banks: 10
Konohagakure: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tiana (Disney) vs. Pocahontas

MATCH SCORE
Tiana (Disney): 3
Pocahontas: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Raphael (TMNT) vs. Lady Shiva

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (TMNT): 5
Lady Shiva: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Snake-Eyes vs. Raiden (Metal Gear)

MATCH SCORE
Snake-Eyes: 4
Raiden (Metal Gear): 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Shinobi (Joe Musashi) vs. Michelangelo (1987)

MATCH SCORE
Shinobi (Joe Musashi): 6
Michelangelo (1987): 3

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Sir John Falstaff vs. Vice City

MATCH SCORE
Sir John Falstaff: 10
Vice City: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Arthur Morgan vs. Nathan Drake

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 9
Nathan Drake: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Dwight Schrute vs. Remnant

MATCH SCORE
Dwight Schrute: 4
Remnant: 6

Movies

Magnus

It was alright. I was slightly disappointed in a few parts in that it wasn't the big adventure movie I thought it would be. One of the plot elements, which is supposed to be a big reveal, is pretty easily foreseeable (in fact my little bro called it around 15 min into the movie). But what was there was fun and well done. Laughs at the appropriate parts, etc.

I read a few. This one was good:

"2007: Yeah, I'm so glad they were making a live-action adaptation!

2008: Come on, give us some news!

2009: Wachowski Brothers... Hmm, okay.

2010: Akira to feature Causasian actors... Hmm, maybe they can make something decent out of it...

November 2011: Kristen Stewart offered role in Akira. *Smashes pc and walks away*"

Just saw Amazing Spiderman it was a great movie. The acting, story, and characters were done very good. Andrew Garfield is superior to Tobey as Spiderman. This most definitely surpassed the original Spiderman in my opinion. Oh and the Lizard was awesome. The Lizard was very close to his comic counterpart as far as his portay. This movie reminded me why Lizard is one of Spiderman's best villains.

Oh and in case you guys didn't know Kevin Feige said in the future the Spiderman and Avengers worlds in the movieverse could be connected. They almost did it in the Avengers but the films schedules kept it from happening. They wanted to have Oscorp and Tony Starks building be right next to each other in both Universes to show the worlds were the same.

Looks to me Sony doesn't mind working with Marvel if they can get things straight to make it happen in the future. I guess that Avengers money got Sony's attention.

Amazing Spiderman was godawful. The relationship drama was painful. The action was mediocre at best. The coincidences that allow things to happen are laughable. The way the entire movie hinges on Parker losing one father figure after another (four hit combo there) almost becomes a parody of itself. It was humorless outside of the attempts at witty quips Parker spouts while out fighting car thieves, and those quips weren't the least bit funny. The scenes at school with Flash Thompson played out like a bad re-enactment of Teen Wolf. The Lizard was an afterthought at best, as if they felt they had to shoehorn in a villain for Spidey to fight between scenes of him awkwardly, painfully courting Gwen Stacey.

Yeah, I have nothing nice to say about the movie.

I once tried watching Akira but then fell asleep halfway through it.

1. He critiques them for shit I'll never care to notice, mainly because I look to ignore them.

You don't notice things like plot, writing, acting, and all the other things that actually make up a movie?

Yeah, the average movie-goer doesn't notice those things either.

I once tried watching Akira but then fell asleep halfway through it.

It's one of the better animes from back when the majority were good. Ninja Scroll is #1 though still IMO.

This Spiderman had way better actors and actresses. I loved the story more as it really focused on Peter Parker and Gwen which while he also struggled with Uncle Ben's death. Thats most definitely in line with the Spiderman comics. Peter in the movie only had one father figure. Uncle Ben. Captain Stacy was close to him only because he was Gwen's father and he wasn't a father figure. Captain Stacy dies in the comics as well. Connors was just mentor to Peter like he was in the comics. In the current comics Spiderman and Flash become friends down the line and the film nailed Peter's relationship with Gwen. Lizard was far from a after thought. Lizard from the middle of the movie to the end was a big threat. Lizard and Spiderman had greats fights.

As a Spiderman fan I loved this movie. Its doing very good money wise and broke one or two records already. Now in the sequel they can set up him working at the Bugle, introduce Mary Jane, and Harry Osborn.

I hope if they decide to kill Gwen they don' t do it until the third film. I think her death is huge and should be saved for the final film.

You don't notice things like plot, writing, acting, and all the other things that actually make up a movie?

Yeah, the average movie-goer doesn't notice those things either.

I notice how good the actress looks. Emma Stone is awesome. The only actor who ever actually pissed me off for sucking dick was Hayden Christensen in Episode 2. And Kristin Kreuk in Smallville too. Writing, I don't notice. Except the shitty dialogue in Episode 1 and 2. Plot, as long as there is one, I'm usually happy.

Even for those that do pay attention to acting, writing, etc. it's still subjective.

I can say that I think X is a great actor, and give examples and reasons for why I think that way, and you could still say that you think he couldn't act his way out of a wet paper bag.

Likewise, a movie where you think the writing was horrible, others might think that the writing was great.

Personally I never pay attention to movie critics, 'cause I almost never agree with them(Titanic was supposedly a brilliant movie, for me that was 2+ hours I'll never get back. While several critics thought that Avatar was horrible, I thought it was a great way to use the 'pocahontas' plot/story and thoroughly enjoyed the movie).

• Like 1

Ahhhh! Landon, why would you say that about the Amazing Spider Man...??

I mean, I'm still going to see it, I'll just have my eyes open for doubts and plot holes now.

MARVANOTE: But seriously, if you're curious to see it, you definitely should. Landon is probably getting paid by Marvel to say this so the Sony movie will tank and thus give the rights back to Marvel. Or maybe he's being paid by DC, so people won't be tired of comic book movies by the time Batman shows up.