Alexandra Amberson: 4
Danger Room: 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Calender Man vs. Rainbow Archer

MATCH SCORE
Calender Man: 6
Rainbow Archer: 4

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Burger King vs. Flo (Progressive)

MATCH SCORE
The Burger King: 6
Flo (Progressive): 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Artemis vs. Odin

MATCH SCORE
Artemis: 5
Odin: 8

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Battle Droids vs. Clonetroopers

MATCH SCORE
Battle Droids: 0
Clonetroopers: 14

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Tallahassee (Zombie Land) vs. The Town of Silent Hill

MATCH SCORE
Tallahassee (Zombie Land): 4
The Town of Silent Hill: 7

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Overlook Hotel vs. Din Djarin

MATCH SCORE
The Overlook Hotel: 4
Din Djarin: 11

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Pele vs. Cúchulainn

MATCH SCORE
Pele: 5
Cúchulainn: 4

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Android 8 vs. Midnighter

MATCH SCORE
Android 8: 9
Midnighter: 3

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Flash (Wally West) vs. Superman

MATCH SCORE
The Flash (Wally West): 6
Superman: 7

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Invid vs. The Romulan Star Empire

MATCH SCORE
The Invid: 7
The Romulan Star Empire: 6

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Lucky the Leprechaun vs. Snap, Crackle, and Pop

MATCH SCORE
Lucky the Leprechaun: 7
Snap, Crackle, and Pop: 5

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Qu (All Tomorrows) vs. The Cylons

MATCH SCORE
The Qu (All Tomorrows): 4
The Cylons: 8

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Michonne vs. Monster Island

MATCH SCORE
Michonne: 2
Monster Island: 11

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Apollo vs. Quetzalcoatl

MATCH SCORE
Apollo: 9
Quetzalcoatl: 2

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Tony the Tiger vs. Dig 'em Frog

MATCH SCORE
Tony the Tiger: 8
Dig 'em Frog: 3

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Scar (Disney) vs. David Xanatos

MATCH SCORE
Scar (Disney): 5
David Xanatos: 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Mario vs. Willy the Hillbilly

MATCH SCORE
Mario: 3
Willy the Hillbilly: 10

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Lara Croft vs. Xenomorph Prime

MATCH SCORE
Lara Croft: 7
Xenomorph Prime: 9

Movies

Magnus

Marvel movies I would like to see happen in there cinematic universe:

The Runaways

Heroes for Hire

Shehulk

Spider-Woman

Captain Marvel

The Defenders

Squadron Supreme

More then likely I have a feeling that Marvel will get the rights back to the Fantastic Four films because Fox has yet to start production on those movies. If Fox doesn't get a FF movie out soon Disney/Marvel can automatically get the film rights back.

I have been hoping that Fox continues to not do that film so that they lose the rights similar to what happened to other characters owned by other studios where Marvel got the rights back to those characters.

I have read the Silver Surfer comics in the past. That would make a awesome film indeed. With a big budget that could be the next Sci Fi hit in film.

After reading a good portion of Warlord of Mars comics which the film was based on and rewatching the movie John Carter. I can tell you the comics and the movie are good. The movie though should have explained the story better because there is so much history and more they could have expanded on to explain it better for the general audience. Good film though but it didn't make alot of money and wasn't that successful so it will be lucky if it gets a sequel.

John Carter's problems were not explaining the story better and not making you care more about the characters. It had a great length to do both but still failed in part of those aspects.

I can't wait to see at my Theater who actually will come see that long ass movie Titanic in 3D. Talk about a movie that doesn't need to be in 3D at all.

Just saw the vampire movie We are the Night and American Reunion. The Vampire flick with the female vampires was actually fun and enjoyable. American Reunion was funny as hell like the previous movies and its just as funny as the original movie. It cracked me the hell up. Its one of the few franchises all its movies are good.

Yea I heard Cabin in the Woods is good so I am gone have to see it. Oh man I saw some of this foreign action flick Raid Redemption which is in Theaters and it was great. Gone have to watch all of it and see if its already available on DVD. It reminded me why I love foreign Martial Art movies.

The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists is the best film I've seen this year that doesn't have Muppets in it. When it goes State side, go watch it. (I think it's gonna be called Pirates! Band of Misfits over there or something)

LOL thats one movie that people will go to the Theater to see in person regardless of whether they see beforehand or not. That Avengers movie has gotten nothing but awesome reviews. Its been getting 4.5 out of 5 stars and more. Dark Knight Rises has some serious competition here along with Spidey.

AVENGERS REVIEW

After scouring the net and being baffled by the ridiculously overwhelming majority that loved The Avengers, I was left with a sense of doubt weighing in on my opinion. This however, was quickly rectified as I recalled the sheer contempt I felt throughout this feature. Don’t believe the hype, it’s the masses that have been blindsided; Yes! There was beautiful CGI. Yes! Scarlett Johansson was… incredible, but still there wasn’t enough substance to be kept satisfied.

The film and characters felt disjointed and the development of both were overly crammed. To the point that, by the time the Avengers had actually ‘assembled’ I couldn’t bring myself to care - the stereotypical 2D characters weren’t able to summon any compassion within me and their struggle to save mother earth felt tedious. Boredom crippled my brain around halfway through and I just wanted it to end horribly, but alas, where would we be without the Hollywood ending and that was delivered… in abundance, about an hour later.

This did come as a surprise, I’d at least banked on Starks cheeky charm, but instead his previous wit had been replaced with generic puns. This in turn made the banter between Cap. America and Iron Man feel forced and it quickly grew tiresome.

You might think I’m merely trolling, the controversial crusader striking again, but honestly, I had so much hope for this film. I felt like a fool for allowing myself to be gullibly consumed by the advertisers black magic, argh!

Quite simply, it was a drawn-out film that left you with a bitter feeling you’d seen it a thousand times before. If you have been lucky enough to avoid it, then do yourself a favour and buy X-men: First Class on Blu-Ray instead.

Thanks,

Kristoph