Raphael (Mirage): 6
Iori Yagami: 4

By UMPIRE

Michael Myers vs. Jason Voorhees

MATCH SCORE
Michael Myers: 0
Jason Voorhees: 4

By UMPIRE

Domino (Marvel Comics) vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Domino (Marvel Comics): 2
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3

By UMPIRE

Xu Wenwu vs. Sun Ce

MATCH SCORE
Xu Wenwu: 4
Sun Ce: 2

By UMPIRE

Bonne Jenet vs. Darli Dagger

MATCH SCORE
Bonne Jenet: 2
Darli Dagger: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Clonetroopers vs. Orcs

MATCH SCORE
Clonetroopers: 0
Orcs: 11

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Lucky the Leprechaun vs. Willy the Hillbilly

MATCH SCORE
Lucky the Leprechaun: 9
Willy the Hillbilly: 2

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Copperhead vs. Shocker

MATCH SCORE
Copperhead: 5
Shocker: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - The Flash (Wally West) vs. Supergirl

MATCH SCORE
The Flash (Wally West): 4
Supergirl: 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Mandrill vs. Calender Man

MATCH SCORE
Mandrill: 7
Calender Man: 5

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Necrons vs. The Shi'ar Empire

MATCH SCORE
Necrons: 5
The Shi\'ar Empire: 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Mr. Peanut vs. Flo (Progressive)

MATCH SCORE
Mr. Peanut: 2
Flo (Progressive): 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Tyr vs. Horus

MATCH SCORE
Tyr: 7
Horus: 3

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Warworld vs. Indiana Jones

MATCH SCORE
Warworld: 7
Indiana Jones: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Martian Manhunter vs. Wonder Woman

MATCH SCORE
Martian Manhunter: 8
Wonder Woman: 2

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Tenga Warriors vs. Stormtroopers

MATCH SCORE
Tenga Warriors: 2
Stormtroopers: 9

Movies

Magnus

X-Man First Class really isn't that deep. Like I said before, Captain America would really be good if I chose a superhero movie, but alas, Captain America (and Batman) have already been taken.

Hmm, V for Vendetta. Could work.

I am thinking the Skrulls like someone said on a podcast. That Avengers movie is going to replace Dark Knight as the greatest Superhero film ever made in my opinion. Unless a JLA movie is made.

A new Avengers trailer is out.

And I was wondering who/what the enemy is, since the design doesn't really look like anything I can remember from the comics, though that could of course be due to them changing it to fit better to the movie.

Any ideas?

The main enemy in the movie is Loki, and a lot of the tech we see is probably(spoilers)

from the Kree or the Skrull, considering that Loki brings the Kree-Skrull war to earth.

It seems like everyone is going to get there chance to shine in the Avengers movie. Not only that but I like how at first the Avengers don't get along with each other but seem during the middle of the movie they probably learn to come together just like the comics.

LOL am I the only one who thought it was funny Nick Fury sent Scarlett Witch to get Bruce Banner/Hulk? I loved that because its gone be hilarious when she thinks she can take in Hulk by force but finds out otherwise.

I have a feeling at the end of this movie we are gone get a surprise. Like maybe we get Nick Fury recruiting other Avengers or a tease to the villain of the sequel.

After seeing the trailer and super-bowl spot, do you think Hawkeye will die? I mean there is that scene where it seems like he is jumping off a building and doing this little bow and arrow move up in the sky. I guess we haven't seen everything but it does not look like it will turn out well for the character.

On another note, I think it will be great but I'm a Marvel fan. I loved all the Marvel cinematic movies (not all Marvel movies), and I am highly anticipating this film. I wish the trailer would have shown Hawkeye say a line or two because it doesn't seem like he is being brought out to the public very well. I hope when it come closer to the release they'll shot characters spots, so the public will be able to see who all the Avengers are and not just the main line up.

LOL am I the only one who thought it was funny Nick Fury sent Scarlett Witch to get Bruce Banner/Hulk?

Looks like someone had a brain fart. In more ways than one too.

Better than Dark Knight? Not even close. Will it be as entertaining? Possibly. But actual quality wise? I highly doubt it. Although, after that newest trailer, I am more excited for it.

I don't think even Joss Whedon would be stupid enough to kill off Hawkeye in the Avengers movie nor would Marvel let him do that with the actor playing Hawkeye who is hot right now in Hollywood. I know thats one thing people hated about him because of the Firefly movie that was in Theaters years back and with some of his tv shows. He killed off people for no reason.

I guess I would like to see them use Hawkeye again... I personally would like to see a Hawkeye movie, I know several people don't like the character or only see him as a supporting character, but I think it would be cool to see a solo movie. I hope when it comes time for The Avengers 2 (hopefully it'll happen) we see all of them return with new team members. I want Ant-Man, Wasp, Black Panther, and maybe Doctor Strange (since Marvel is supposively working on a movie for him.)

And... your teacher finds aliens popping out of people's stomachs more acceptable? I haven't seen Kick-Ass, so I have no idea how bad it is compared to Aliens, but... I am curious here. Is it like Watchmen? That scene where the dogs had eaten the kid was pretty gruesome, so if it's anything like that, I can understand where he/she is coming from there.

Aliens doesn't have the foul language and stuff that Kickass has. Aliens was a better choice because thats a great movie and a classic. I just rewatched it a day ago. From watching Aliens Ridley Scott's new movie looks like a hell of a prequel.

Heh. Ok then. One of these days I'll have to try to see Kick-Ass, so I can see for myself just how graphic it is. Aliens is still a fairly violent movie. Echo didn't say anything about language having anything to do with the teacher's refusal to let him use Kick-Ass.

The concept of a little girl ruthlessly killing whole batches of criminals while a teenage boy gets tortured on live TV isn't exactly the most family freindly of scenes. You should definitely go see it, not because of its graphic content, but because its a good movie.

I'll probably watch it when it airs on Cable. I didn't rent movies much when I was near a video rental store with a big selection. Nowadays, it's worse. Unless it's a really new movie, the grocery store isn't gonna have it. There is a rental place a few miles over, so I might check there. Otherwise, yeah..I'll be waiting for it to be on TV.

Heh. Yeah. I think it's the same price as Netflix. I saw it on XBOX LIVE. Problem for me is, to start that trial you have to have a credit card. Don't have one. Then, I'd probably have to find a way to connect the internet to my XBOX 'cause the computer sucks. I don't even try to watch vids on this thing. If it's a short Youtube clip, I'll try to sit though it, but that's about it.

:D