Raphael (Mirage): 6
Iori Yagami: 4

By UMPIRE

Michael Myers vs. Jason Voorhees

MATCH SCORE
Michael Myers: 0
Jason Voorhees: 4

By UMPIRE

Domino (Marvel Comics) vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Domino (Marvel Comics): 2
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3

By UMPIRE

Xu Wenwu vs. Sun Ce

MATCH SCORE
Xu Wenwu: 4
Sun Ce: 2

By UMPIRE

Bonne Jenet vs. Darli Dagger

MATCH SCORE
Bonne Jenet: 2
Darli Dagger: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Clonetroopers vs. Orcs

MATCH SCORE
Clonetroopers: 0
Orcs: 11

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Lucky the Leprechaun vs. Willy the Hillbilly

MATCH SCORE
Lucky the Leprechaun: 9
Willy the Hillbilly: 2

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Copperhead vs. Shocker

MATCH SCORE
Copperhead: 5
Shocker: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - The Flash (Wally West) vs. Supergirl

MATCH SCORE
The Flash (Wally West): 4
Supergirl: 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Mandrill vs. Calender Man

MATCH SCORE
Mandrill: 7
Calender Man: 5

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Necrons vs. The Shi'ar Empire

MATCH SCORE
Necrons: 5
The Shi\'ar Empire: 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Mr. Peanut vs. Flo (Progressive)

MATCH SCORE
Mr. Peanut: 2
Flo (Progressive): 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Tyr vs. Horus

MATCH SCORE
Tyr: 7
Horus: 3

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Warworld vs. Indiana Jones

MATCH SCORE
Warworld: 7
Indiana Jones: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Martian Manhunter vs. Wonder Woman

MATCH SCORE
Martian Manhunter: 8
Wonder Woman: 2

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Tenga Warriors vs. Stormtroopers

MATCH SCORE
Tenga Warriors: 2
Stormtroopers: 9

Movies

Magnus

As I said, I really like Thor, but I know what you guys mean. It was mostly just that it was somehow difficult to get emotionally attached to any of the characters in the movie (except maybe Heimdall though I'm not sure why he was black).

Did you see the extended Avengers superbowl commerical which is a minute long? It was awesome as well and that Spiderman movie looks great.

Wow it seems Marvel for the second year in a row is going to have great movies. Good job Marvel.

Welp, they're doin it. A Bourne film without Bourne.

The trailer isn't alot to go on, and Im gonna admit I havent seen MI:4 or anything else where Jeremy Renner was be prominent. All I can find is that it takes place after Bourne Ultimatum and that Renner's character is a super-duper secret agent(your average Treadstone operative being just a regular super secret agent). Probably gonna end up watching it regardless :/.

Just finished watching In Time.

Interesting concept, and a moderately good movie. I recommend it if you just wanna kill an hour and a half. Justin Timberlake is not exactly an amazing actor, but he does a decent job.

I agree it's a okay and interesting film. I really wished they got better actors for the lead and female supporting role. With good acting it would have been even better. However Cillian Murphy as always was great.

Welp, they're doin it. A Bourne film without Bourne.

The trailer isn't alot to go on, and Im gonna admit I havent seen MI:4 or anything else where Jeremy Renner was be prominent. All I can find is that it takes place after Bourne Ultimatum and that Renner's character is a super-duper secret agent(your average Treadstone operative being just a regular super secret agent). Probably gonna end up watching it regardless :/.

I think it looks pretty good but on the other hand I really enjoy Jeremy Renner. At least from some of the stuff I've seen him in; The Hurt Locker, S.W.A.T., an episode of House, and some other stuff. I guess we'll see what it comes out to.

Saw Chronicle and Safe House. Chronicle was pretty cool. More Akira than super hero. Safe House was pretty mediocre.

Rented Abduction. Couldn't make it through the first 15 minutes or so. Never bothered with the Twilight movies, so I never realized how much of a dead zone that werewolf kid was. He was painful to watch.

Yeah, see, the Yahoo guy thinks he knows why most people hated Episode 1. He addresses Jar-Jar, but he just says Jar-Jar is ignorable. No, he *vulgarity*ing isn't. He's god damned annoying. Not to mention Anakin is annoying as shit and the stupid lines of dialogue in Episode 1 aren't as silly as in Episode 4-6. He's trying to say that the relationship between Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon was a reason to like Episode 1? Then the relationship between Obi-Wan and Luke is even better because we actually see more emotion in that one other than the "OH NO! HE DIED!" face.

The Yahoo guy just assumes a lot of stuff that isn't really true.

Just watched Twilight and three things kept coming to mind:

1. Read Blade, it's a half-blood vampire.

2. Why don't they have sniper-rifles to back up when they can't fight at full strength.

3. God it was bad.

Has anyone seen Session 9?

session9.jpg

Wasn't the greatest of films and possibly suffered from a low budget.... but IMO there was something just so creepy about it! More horror films should strive towards creating this atmosphere and matching this directorial quality.

Has anyone seen Session 9?

session9.jpg

Wasn't the greatest of films and possibly suffered from a low budget.... but IMO there was something just so creepy about it! More horror films should strive towards creating this atmosphere and matching this directorial quality.

Yeah saw it when it first came out. Decent movie for its budget but really good idea that could have been developed better given the proper funding.

Oh GOD why did I go see the latest Underworld movie. Everyone avoid it like the plague though I am sure some will like it for some reason.

Yeah saw it when it first came out. Decent movie for its budget but really good idea that could have been developed better given the proper funding.

Oh GOD why did I go see the latest Underworld movie. Everyone avoid it like the plague though I am sure some will like it for some reason.

That bad eh? Haven't seen it but the consensus seems to be avoid. Strangely I am apprehensive about the new ghost rider as well. Can't imagine there'll be much improvement on the first one...

That bad eh? Haven't seen it but the consensus seems to be avoid. Strangely I am apprehensive about the new ghost rider as well. Can't imagine there'll be much improvement on the first one...

Underworld Awakening was a good movie. Go see it and then you can form your own opinion of it.

Underworld Awakening was a good movie. Go see it and then you can form your own opinion of it.

Based on the first two Underworld movies (I never finished the third, because I never downloaded a good copy. Besides, there's no Kate Beckinsale), the fourth one is probably terrible too. The Underworld movies are mindless entertainment, trying to put in a plot where really, all anyone wants to see is Kate Beckinsale in a leather suit. The special effects suck. If I wanted to see a blue werewolf/vampire, I'd shoot myself because that's just stupid.

Based on the first two Underworld movies (I never finished the third, because I never downloaded a good copy. Besides, there's no Kate Beckinsale), the fourth one is probably terrible too. The Underworld movies are mindless entertainment, trying to put in a plot where really, all anyone wants to see is Kate Beckinsale in a leather suit. The special effects suck. If I wanted to see a blue werewolf/vampire, I'd shoot myself because that's just stupid.

And here I thought I was the only one.

I've been reading about A Good Day to Die Hard, which will be the newest movie in the Die Hard franchise. I don't mind another Die Hard film, I guess I really didn't mind the last one, but I wish it would go back to the same formula as the first 3.

I guess what I'm saying is, I don't want to see those over the top action sequences of him jumping off a fighter plane or that kind of stuff. I want to see that gritty action that the first one had (I don't mean gritty as in Kill Bill or that kind of stuff but how it was done in the first 3).

Also, I read that his son would be playing a role in this film. From what I read it will be about John and his son in Russia taking on some Russian General. I read that the role of his son has already been casted and in the description he is suppose to be like his father but little more out of control (it is also rumored that he would be taking over the franchise). I guess, for me anyway, this father/son dynamic duo is getting played out a lot in film; Indiana Jones 4, Big Mommas House 3, and other films. I guess it is something Hollywood is gonna do until they no longer get the same financial feedback.

I put down what I think, so now I ask what do you all think?

I've been reading about A Good Day to Die Hard, which will be the newest movie in the Die Hard franchise. I don't mind another Die Hard film, I guess I really didn't mind the last one, but I wish it would go back to the same formula as the first 3.

I guess what I'm saying is, I don't want to see those over the top action sequences of him jumping off a fighter plane or that kind of stuff. I want to see that gritty action that the first one had (I don't mean gritty as in Kill Bill or that kind of stuff but how it was done in the first 3).

Also, I read that his son would be playing a role in this film. From what I read it will be about John and his son in Russia taking on some Russian General. I read that the role of his son has already been casted and in the description he is suppose to be like his father but little more out of control (it is also rumored that he would be taking over the franchise). I guess, for me anyway, this father/son dynamic duo is getting played out a lot in film; Indiana Jones 4, Big Mommas House 3, and other films. I guess it is something Hollywood is gonna do until they no longer get the same financial feedback.

I put down what I think, so now I ask what do you all think?

hoepfully its not a pg 13 crap fest

I liked the last Die Hard film and thought it was a good ole John Mcclane once again getting caught up in shit. It was a veteran police cop who was older and had been through alot. You gotta admit when he is facing that one chick who plays Nikita on CW it was funny and classic McClane. John finally went *vulgarity* this Kung Fu shit and then minutes later he dropped a car on her.If the next movie keeps true to John McClane and him always getting caught up in something like the last films then yea I will go see it. I agree though I am tired of the whole son angle. They could have just had him be a older John McClane who still has it and once again has to save the day.

On another note it was announced there doing a Bleach movie based on the manga. Good lord I pray that the film is decent as I already don't like the Director they have on the film.