Raphael (Mirage): 6
Iori Yagami: 4

By UMPIRE

Michael Myers vs. Jason Voorhees

MATCH SCORE
Michael Myers: 0
Jason Voorhees: 4

By UMPIRE

Domino (Marvel Comics) vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Domino (Marvel Comics): 2
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3

By UMPIRE

Xu Wenwu vs. Sun Ce

MATCH SCORE
Xu Wenwu: 4
Sun Ce: 2

By UMPIRE

Bonne Jenet vs. Darli Dagger

MATCH SCORE
Bonne Jenet: 2
Darli Dagger: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Clonetroopers vs. Orcs

MATCH SCORE
Clonetroopers: 0
Orcs: 11

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Lucky the Leprechaun vs. Willy the Hillbilly

MATCH SCORE
Lucky the Leprechaun: 9
Willy the Hillbilly: 2

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Copperhead vs. Shocker

MATCH SCORE
Copperhead: 5
Shocker: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - The Flash (Wally West) vs. Supergirl

MATCH SCORE
The Flash (Wally West): 4
Supergirl: 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Mandrill vs. Calender Man

MATCH SCORE
Mandrill: 7
Calender Man: 5

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Necrons vs. The Shi'ar Empire

MATCH SCORE
Necrons: 5
The Shi\'ar Empire: 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Mr. Peanut vs. Flo (Progressive)

MATCH SCORE
Mr. Peanut: 2
Flo (Progressive): 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Tyr vs. Horus

MATCH SCORE
Tyr: 7
Horus: 3

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Warworld vs. Indiana Jones

MATCH SCORE
Warworld: 7
Indiana Jones: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Martian Manhunter vs. Wonder Woman

MATCH SCORE
Martian Manhunter: 8
Wonder Woman: 2

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Tenga Warriors vs. Stormtroopers

MATCH SCORE
Tenga Warriors: 2
Stormtroopers: 9

Movies

Magnus

That was a fantastic read.

I read that entire thing and laughed a lot... at Soberguys posts.

Just saw Superman Doomsday. While the story wasn't as good as the comic and novel. The Superman vs Doomsday fight was great and I liked the way he put Doomsday down in the movie. My only problem was why the JLA wasn't in there and included.

My only problem was why the JLA wasn't in there and included.

Because it's a Superman movie, not a Justice League movie, that tells its own story rather than sticking to the comic. No point making things over complicated by having to introduce a bunch of extra characters that many people who don't read comics won't know or care about.

Yea thats a good point about the JLA however there were a few things with the story they could have done better. Overall it was a okay film and wasn't so bad like it was made out to be.

Watching it again, I don't think Mask of the Phantasm is all that. :/ Basically just an extended episode of Batman: TAS. The flashback sequences were confusing (I found myself getting the flashbacks and present day mixed up...), and the entire thing just seemed overly dramatic.

Mask of the Phantasm is one of the best Batman films as well and a very good story on Batman. Red Hood though was just so good with the great story they nailed and the awesome soundtrack.

Yeah, I haven't seen Mask of the Phantasm *instincitevly throws arms up in self defense* but Under the Red Hood was pretty good.

My nostalgia tells me Mask of the Phantasm is better. My nostalgia blinds me at times, Under the Red Hood was awesome. It is the first animated Batman movie to have (IMO) voice actors that could take the mantle of Batman and Joker from Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill. Bruce Greenwood was a good Batman, and to be honest I loved John DiMaggio as the Joker. I mean, who doesn't love Bender?

Anyone else disappointed in Anne Hathaway being Catwoman? I mean, Catwoman is suppose to be sexy. Anne is a good looking girl, but far from sexy.

I agree but I'm going to give her a chance. I trust Nolan because he has done some awesome and different with his Batman trilogy. When I heard Heath Ledger was going to be the Joker, I thought it was going to be pure crap. I saw what Nolan's version of the Joker was in comparison to his version of the Batman mythology and it was really amazing. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that Nolan might not be looking for a sexy Catwoman but a Catwoman who will tie into his mythology.

Anyone else disappointed in Anne Hathaway being Catwoman? I mean, Catwoman is suppose to be sexy. Anne is a good looking girl, but far from sexy.

Depends if she spends more time talking or doing actions scenes. As far as acting goes, she isn't bad.. But for action they should have picked someone else... The girl from Underworld maybe?

I think Anne Hathaway is a really good choice for Catwoman. Not a fan of the long hair Catwoman, but whatever. She fits into Nolan's expectations. Kate Beckinsale would be a terrible choice.

What expectations did he have for her? What makes you think Kate would be a bad choice?

I know Nolan wants to do things his way, but I want a sexy Catwoman, not a classy one.

Halle Barry was plenty sexy and we all know how that turned out. I'll take a Catwoman who is well-acted and plays well into the plot over eye-candy any day.

What expectations did he have for her? What makes you think Kate would be a bad choice?

I know Nolan wants to do things his way, but I want a sexy Catwoman, not a classy one.

It's funny that we're in an Underworld discussion on another thread. Anyway, when I think Kate Beckinsale, I do think of action movies. They usually end up being bad or stupid. I really don't think Kate Beckinsale would be able to pull off playing something or someone super dark. She's just too, well, beautiful for that. Batman is as much an action movie as it is a dark, realistic movie.

It's funny that we're in an Underworld discussion on another thread. Anyway, when I think Kate Beckinsale, I do think of action movies. They usually end up being bad or stupid. I really don't think Kate Beckinsale would be able to pull off playing something or someone super dark. She's just too, well, beautiful for that. Batman is as much an action movie as it is a dark, realistic movie.

Eh, I'd think the action star could play someone dark, over the girl who is in movies like Bride Wars. I'll hold my criticism until the movie is out.

As a huge Batman fan, I just disappointed in this movie's Catwoman.